And yet. Here I remain. Bored by some robot pretending he can dunk. :rolleyes:

spike-catches-a-basketball.gif

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
this is the highest-level game of "i know you are but what am i" i've ever seen

Shut your flap, you stupid toaster. Fucking A, I regret buying retail with this piss-poor service.
Toast my bread, is that too hard for you?

Goliath needs an upgrade. Back to the toilet bowl or else!

If you limit him to Star Wars then he'd have only 2 options to post from. An effeminate android and a trash bucket. He needs a fighting chance. Or was it, Xe needs?:D

Sorry to see a player leave but I just cant help but comment on this

-repulse is quite easy to counter: hold block.

-rest of your whining is either because your ping is constantly 100+ or because you WANT to see that the game is faulty instead of admitting that you just suck at the game. Did you know that one of my favorite hobbies is proving peasants such as you wrong by checking the situation later by watching the demo? Push while standing still? Never have I witnessed such a thing. Extendo saber? Yet to see that either (well, extendo can happen in one specific situation as far as I know but not in the situations where ppl whine about it most of the time). Backwhack while facing your enemy head on? Nope, doesnt happen. I am not saying that mb2 is bug free but everything above you just said is false as long as you have no latency/fps issues.
Yeah passthroughs are a myth too. Especially the Red ones !