Hey guys just wanted to make a quick thread about my future in MBII

I've officially uninstalled it.
MBII will hold a special place in my heart, and it has always been a fun, and exciting ride of experiencing everything with the community, but no matter how much fun I've had, there's a reason I quit.

I just feel like this community will never move forward in terms of happiness or just plain satisfaction. It seems the community all it does is complain, and none of us can agree on a solid update and solid saber system. It's not just the community either, but just the updates. I'd like to thank the developers for making and putting your hard work and effort into this game, but I feel as if this game won't grow past itself and will continue to be a down-slide of updates and controversy. So now I feel like now's a good time to leave, I've had my fun, but truly I'm not happy with this game anymore and the directions it's taking. I will still be active on this forum, but I most likely won't be playing for the next few years, or if it continues down on this steep slide of dissatisfaction, maybe never.

Really the part that made me actually do my first-ever rage-uninstall in my life, was the buildup of playing tonight for a few hours, and the things that I experienced made me realize I was wasting my time and was never having fun. I was continously force-repulsed,pushed while STANDING STILL. I was continously sabered, from literally 8-10 feet away, my very eyes could not believe the sight I saw. More times than I can count in a few hours, I was backwhacked during a saber fight when i was literally facing the dude head on, but the MAIN part: Is just the saber system itself. I can not bear it anymore. I simply can not take the unfathamobly BAD saber system 1.5.1 brings to the table.

I know they'll be those replying with the "if you don't like it leave" or the "git gud" or the "no one cares, cya later"
I could care less, I'm just here to point out what I like, and what I don't like, take it or leave it.

I've played back since like, I can't even recall. Whatever few updates that were before 1.3. I enjoyed the game for the most part, through all it's hard bugs, and annoying features and setbacks. I've always remembered 1.3 specifically, most of 1.3 was almost perfection and everything I've wanted for MBII.

Anyway, I'd just like to say goodbye, and farewell. Thanks for the good moments.
Thanks to my good friends who've played with me through the years:
Cya Killasaur,
Cya Samus,
Cya Dragonborn,
Cya General Kenobi.
And all the others whom I have not mentioned, but all of you have contributed to my happiness...
or the uninstalling part

and no, im not reinstalling next month, I never uninstall something to reinstall it later, i've never done it.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
I am sure you will come back (myself included) with release of Langerd's map no matter for how long it might be anyway. There is a lot of things I am waiting for to happen:

[__] @Langerd 's map gets released
[__] @Lindsey 's Citadel will be out
[__] Guns get more attention
[__] EE-3 sniper to burst rework
[__] @Tempest deflection rework
[__] @Supa come back :'(

k4far

Banned
Donator
@Hexodious I wanted to give you feedback on new Smuggler there is this yet another generic crate next to Rebel spawn on the right if you could reskin it to weapon stash or something so this part of the map has no crates for better visuals. This map has really a lot of crates man and that reminds me of OLD alderaan.

@Kasabian how is your map going?

Not gonna lie, seeing a "Goodbye" thread and k4 posting in it I was hoping it was him opening it in the first place.

On a more serious note, it's too bad you feel about the game like that, but who can blame you sabering is a bit messy at the moment. Good luck and hopefully you come back if the game evolves in the future.

im not gonna lie too, i uninstall mb2 too so we are two who are leaving, well I will only be temporary as soon as they fix sabering

k4far

Banned
Donator
Not gonna lie, seeing a "Goodbye" thread and k4 posting in it I was hoping it was him opening it in the first place.

On a more serious note, it's too bad you feel about the game like that, but who can blame you sabering is a bit messy at the moment. Good luck and hopefully you come back if the game evolves in the future.

TITs clan so friendly. And even if I did "goodbye" I would be still haunting around. Wish me stroke or something if you want me to go.

k4far

Banned
Donator
No, im not reinstalling next month, I never uninstall something to reinstall it later, i've never done it.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

On behalf of the entire MBII community,
a5K2pPq_700b.jpg

Please come back, we are deeply, deeply wounded having lost such an invaluable member. We will try to move more towards happiness and satisfaction and i can promise to you we WILL reduce complaining levels at least by 30% before December. Considering the fact that you were pushed while standing still and sabered 8 feet away are you sure you weren't playing on a chinese server?
All trashtalkers were banned for 2.6 quadrillion years, i hope that will teach them a lesson. Such attitude is not and WILL NOT be tolerated in our community.
Also i am happy to announce that development team of Despacito II has almost fin ished making a much more solid saber system and a bit liquidy guns rebalance.
We hope that you will reconsider.

Regards, Shrek franchise

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Sorry to see a player leave but I just cant help but comment on this

I was continously force-repulsed,pushed while STANDING STILL. I was continously sabered, from literally 8-10 feet away, my very eyes could not believe the sight I saw. More times than I can count in a few hours, I was backwhacked during a saber fight when i was literally facing the dude head on

-repulse is quite easy to counter: hold block.

-rest of your whining is either because your ping is constantly 100+ or because you WANT to see that the game is faulty instead of admitting that you just suck at the game. Did you know that one of my favorite hobbies is proving peasants such as you wrong by checking the situation later by watching the demo? Push while standing still? Never have I witnessed such a thing. Extendo saber? Yet to see that either (well, extendo can happen in one specific situation as far as I know but not in the situations where ppl whine about it most of the time). Backwhack while facing your enemy head on? Nope, doesnt happen. I am not saying that mb2 is bug free but everything above you just said is false as long as you have no latency/fps issues.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
TITs clan so friendly. And even if I did "goodbye" I would be still haunting around. Wish me stroke or something if you want me to go.
I wonder why they want you to leave... you have always been so nice to them :)

Push while standing still? Never have I witnessed such a thing. Extendo saber? Yet to see that either (well, extendo can happen in one specific situation as far as I know but not in the situations where ppl whine about it most of the time). B.

Don't know what blazer is specifically referring to, but in my experience standing too close to anything that resembles an edge or "cliff" (or slanted/non-flat ground i guess) can get you force pushed, even when stationary and holding shiftwalk. May be I'm screwing up the inputs or my $10 keyboard is laggy, but I've had this happen way too many times. I assume it has something to do with the push lasting long enough to cause "falling" and interact with the "falling", or shiftwalking downhill puts you in a constant state of falling?

Can also get pushed during shiftwalk when standing near a curved wall (mostly newer maps I think, like dotf). Like, you'll be pushed UP the wall, and during the hang time you can be pushed again.

What specific situation are you referring to? Only one that comes to mind is jetpacking as a mandalorian.

edit: can also be pushed if the enemy force-user pushes your (non-shiftwalking) teamate into you

Last edited: