Feedback Thread: 1.5

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I doubt I’d pick slower C3 if I can have both a more reliable C2 + 2 life’s.
I think what would happen would be that CR as a whole would have relatively low shot speeds, making it entirely a "bullet hell" gun (lots of shots, but slow-ish and evadeable).

I think what would happen would be that CR as a whole would have relatively low shot speeds, making it entirely a "bullet hell" gun (lots of shots, but slow-ish and evadeable).
And what sense does it make?

Beside, I’d rather have 2 lifes and a more reliable C2 which work at longer engagements, keeping me relatively more safe, then a poor CQC Slow C3 that expose me to enemies shots and sniper twice as often, with 1 life.

Hmmm. Quite an hard choice...

———————————————————————————————

Edit: just saw I miss read ur post, but if they do that, the issue become even more large and senseless.

I stick by my thoughts, give everyone same advantage, or It’s just gonna favor certain class over others... again.

From gameplay perspective it doesn’t make much sense to give some class quick blaster bolts and others slow ass ones, it’s a core mechanic, shared by 6 class per side, which need symmetry and fluidity.

You need to bind your gameplay together, no separate it with questionable barriers.

Last edited:

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
About sabering,

Perhaps lowering the PB regen to 6 vs yellow, 4 vs red, and 8 vs faster styles, and punishing Mblocking for failure (so noobs like me can't spam). Also, maybe make DFA for jumping attacks more viable (star wars has lots of flips) and the ground stab faster, because its hard to hit people who instantly press A + Space or D + Space.

star wars lore didn't have porkins throwing vader into a force field and turning him into crispy bacon

lore doesn't matter, fun is what matters
That's exactly one of my point you see?

What fun is it for the class with slower blaster bolts against class with quick ones?
Just like soldiers have no fun against snipers in a big long fucking alley.

It's a disadvantage of a core mechanic shared by all blaster class and hell... it needs to be consistent, or you'll just end up having players spam the best class again, which ultimately, are the only ones who profit of your vision of ''fun''.

AaronAaron

Donator
About sabering,

Perhaps lowering the PB regen to 6 vs yellow, 4 vs red, and 8 vs faster styles, and punishing Mblocking for failure (so noobs like me can't spam). Also, maybe make DFA for jumping attacks more viable (star wars has lots of flips) and the ground stab faster, because its hard to hit people who instantly press A + Space or D + Space.
Agree with adding a punishment for failing an mblock. I feel like DFA is already at a good place, however, I think it would be nice if doing them cost bp instead of just fp. And I think the bp regen should stay as it is.

Agree with adding a punishment for failing an mblock. I feel like DFA is already at a good place, however, I think it would be nice if doing them cost bp instead of just fp. And I think the bp regen should stay as it is.
All special attacks are random shit, sometimes they hit once and others twice.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
quit promoting defensive duelists only, not everyone plays defensively
get rid of spawning mid round dueling
introduce everything in the open beta (no flinch, knockback, nerf damage reduction)

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
quit promoting defensive duelists only, not everyone plays defensively
get rid of spawning mid round dueling
introduce everything in the open beta (no flinch, knockback, nerf damage reduction)
Its not promoting defensive duelists only rofl

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
It is promoting thoughtful offence rather than mindless spamming, for the most part. With a few incoming tweaks it will feel much better imo.

The past patches also promoted thoughtful offense, because you wouldn't kill someone otherwise. In 1.3 you couldn't hit someone at all if your offense wasn't smart. However, it didn't cause you to lose. This patch just punishes offense and countering. Combos are next to useless outside of going for interrupts.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
The past patches also promoted thoughtful offense, because you wouldn't kill someone otherwise. In 1.3 you couldn't hit someone at all if your offense wasn't smart. However, it didn't cause you to lose. This patch just punishes offense and countering. Combos are next to useless outside of going for interrupts.
this patch punishes for bad offense but with good offense you can dominate

Last edited: