Discrimination against Blue users

If blue is OP then use it, I see way more yellow players than blue players

''yellow is a respected style'' who the fuck cares lmao use whats most effective

People whining about it is the reason why I started using it in the first place. People just never explained why it is cancerous whenever I asked in-game and it just seemed like they were only complaining about it because other people do, and actually have no idea what they are talking about

k4far

Banned
Donator
People whining about it is the reason why I started using it in the first place. People just never explained why it is cancerous whenever I asked in-game and it just seemed like they were only complaining about it because other people do, and actually have no idea what they are talking about

You can chain quickly and do a lot of BP damage while simultanously parrying incoming swings and dodging. It's only weak against Wookiee and SBD.

Seems like most people will only be happy if all styles except Yellow get removed
i miss red and purple being actually non-meme and good especially red, yellow is fucking boring and i dislike blue

because using a style that is made most effective through improper balancing is seen by some as not good

Just ignore this cucks advice. He only knows how to defeat people because he spends most of his time spectating them and banning them for getting lamed.

>tells someone to stop drinking so much coffee and get out of my face
>get lamed by tryhard
>get muted for 20 minutes
>get banned for calling lamer a faggot

Now I see why nobody has any respect for your shitty clan

Just learn to duel then the only problem you'll have is the duelist you're up against and no one will try to lame you or dare to mute you..

EDIT:
aba07a29afbacae450bfa806557f572e.png

Wait... why were you complaining about being lamed/muted/banned????

>talks shit then does nothing but block in a duel

And I mentioned getting banned because Sammy was the one that banned me. Literally goes into spectate whenever I join and mutes/bans me for stupid reasons

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
i miss red and purple being actually non-meme and good especially red, yellow is fucking boring and i dislike blue
Yes, purple is memeworthy, and red is laughably underpowered.

It's clear that in most people's opinion yellow is the most fun style to play, for that reason Tempest/Stassin/Whoever is making a new build now needs to balance the other styles around it

In the open beta I still didn't feel like balance had been achieved, yellow was still one of the most cuck styles to use and it pretty much felt like cyan and blue were still OP and red had now joined them in their circle of OPness

When you get down to it, yellow is truly the best style and every other one is a meme in some shape or form.

Some memes are more memey than others.

Cyan is stupid strong against bads. Blue is stupid strong when used by a skilled player.

Both will get dumpstered by a good yellow user.

The only style I legitimately hate is staff because I'm garbage at pbing it nerf pls