Discrimination against Blue users

k4far

Banned
Donator
When you get down to it, yellow is truly the best style and every other one is a meme in some shape or form.

Some memes are more memey than others.

Cyan is stupid strong against bads. Blue is stupid strong when used by a skilled player.

Both will get dumpstered by a good yellow user.

The only style I legitimately hate is staff because I'm garbage at pbing it nerf pls

Staff is scary because of mblock. Usually comes with some spam to bait you and get you disarmed when you are not expecting.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Staff is scary because of mblock. Usually comes with some spam to bait you and get you disarmed when you are not expecting.
Mblock is not easier with staff compared to any other saber style. It simply staggers the opponent when mblocking a swingblocking opponent.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
That depends on how well you can PB. Remember, you don't need to PB in order to mblock with a staff.
Honestly I do not see the difference even tho I play a lot staff and single saber. I've always assumed that it is some old patch thing which doesnt apply anymore. At least I am not able to mblock without pb with staff.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Honestly I do not see the difference even tho I play a lot staff and single saber. I've always assumed that it is some old patch thing which doesnt apply anymore. At least I am not able to mblock without pb with staff.

Thats because since the release of 1.4.5 there has been a bug that literally every style can mblock without pblocking.

Lol. I'm starting to think the real plebs are the ones that cry about a style simply because they don't know how to counter it
you're crying bc people are pointing out broken parts in the system jsut bc it doesnt benefit u, if thats what makes you *not* a pleb then gg

For casual dueling blue isn't a problem but if someone wants to get serious then blue isn't the way to go

you're crying bc people are pointing out broken parts in the system jsut bc it doesnt benefit u, if thats what makes you *not* a pleb then gg

I haven't complained about any of the flaws that people have pointed out. Why would I do that when I asked people to point them out? The comment you quoted was directed towards the guy that called me a pleb beforehand, lol

Eazy E

Banned
I haven't complained about any of the flaws that people have pointed out. Why would I do that when I asked people to point them out? The comment you quoted was directed towards the guy that called me a pleb beforehand, lol
You've been playing for like 2 weeks and have little to no knowledge of the dueling system. So how about you stop embarrassing yourself and learn to play first before you complain?

You've been playing for like 2 weeks and have little to no knowledge of the dueling system. So how about you stop embarrassing yourself and learn to play first before you complain?

I've been playing for nearly 4 months, which is more than enough time to learn the basics and then some. And I haven't complained once.

I just wanted to know why people complain about Blue so much. That's all. Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and learn to read?

Last edited:
How about you use blue and if anyone complains about it you ignore them?

If people refuse to duel you on the premise that you're using blue, duel someone else

If people lame you for using blue/making them mad, tell an admin

you can now lock this thread

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Blue is easily countered by purple.
Maybe I am missing something but to me blue feels like the anti purple since purple attacks are so slow that they are very easy to interupt