Constructive Criticism On My Video

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Hi all! I just released my first video related to MBII. I would love it if you could give me some tips and criticism on it! (Please avoid the following topics as I am aware of them :) )
Please refrain from these topics:
  • FPS counter.
  • Audio (I lent my mic out to a friend.)
  • Lag meter.
  • Any internet lag.
  • My frame-rate (I need a new HDD)
Other then that, please let me know what I can do to make my video better. Also feel free to ask questions.
P.S. This is not a montage, I prefer to do commentary :)

Upvote 0

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Ah, first appearance on any public video and I such a fail in this strafe fight inside cantina. "Cat Lady got this", eh? ;)

Seriously though, quite nice stucc. I don't feel experienced enough in the field of commentary videos, so no tips here - but, if you don't mind small gameplay tip. I've noticed that you cycle through force powers one-by-one (scroll or something like that) - which, in more than one occasion, made you miss the time window for actually using said force effectively. I would suggest binding execution of certain force powers into easily reachable keys (you can cycle configs depending on class you're playing at the very moment - for example, i have a set of keys for various guns, that change with class, and become keys for force powers, when using jedi/sith).

Cheers,
/Cat Lady