Claim's New WIP thread

Hello ! Yes ! It's my annual return to MB2, and i brought some gifts , you know the drill ! And i also realized i forgot to post all the models i showed last year ! So yeah, here you go :
YFqo8ET.jpg

hwHmac8.jpg

New ports of models from Mobile star wars game ! yes, i haven't ported everything yet ! I hope it'll interest people, maybe for replacement or something ... I will release a model pack (with just the model, no replacement) soon , where i'll include all the thing i haven't uploaded last year , like imperial super commandos, mudtroopers, rebel spec forces , an assortment of rebel troopers, gavian death gang and resistance troopers. And who knows, if people are interested, maybe i'll do more !

Upvote 0

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Looks good! But alas, these are ports? Would be nice if we could get them into MBII, but not if they are from another game }:

here is the pack, with most models from this thread and the last ... If some characters particularly interest you and seem a little wonky, don't hesitate and i'll try and fix'em up... some of these models date from last year and i didn't test them recently.
DOWNLOAD LINK
oh and credit : almost all models come from force arena or star wars rivals (both mobile games) with few frankenstein part from base models. the rebel spec ops come from star war galaxy. some part (like the duros head) come from SWTOR.

here is the pack, with most models from this thread and the last ... If some characters particularly interest you and seem a little wonky, don't hesitate and i'll try and fix'em up... some of these models date from last year and i didn't test them recently.
DOWNLOAD LINK
oh and credit : almost all models come from force arena or star wars rivals (both mobile games) with few frankenstein part from base models. the rebel spec ops come from star war galaxy. some part (like the duros head) come from SWTOR.
does it only work with peneke? none of my models changed
Edit
Tested with peneke, didn't work with it either /:

Last edited:
sorry, it's just a model pack, not a replacement pack. If you want a replacement of particular model, you can always ask...

DOWNLOAD LINK
Greetings, Claim! Great job, thanks for the pack! Port mudtrooper from Pinball FX3 will greatly help us in developing a better and more advanced model. However, the game still had a good Range trooper and its model would be very useful. Will you port it soon?
Range_Trooper
hg73Z7ZmF_o.jpg

Ok, almost finnished the rangetrooper model you posted ... however...
6IcWRwZ.jpg
yeah, i admit this model looks better than the other other one from the penepack (which comes from galaxy or heroes, if i'm not mistaken...) ... but still, for as much "use" as this model will ever get, was it really worth it ? it's an imperial trooper, so probably yes ...

Ok, almost finnished the rangetrooper model you posted ... however...
6IcWRwZ.jpg
yeah, i admit this model looks better than the other other one from the penepack (which comes from galaxy or heroes, if i'm not mistaken...) ... but still, for as much "use" as this model will ever get, was it really worth it ? it's an imperial trooper, so probably yes ...
Yes, it is a port from SWGoH. Nevertheless, even it is useful, for example in Empire at War. Thanks for the port of Claim! It is wonderful!
By the way, you can port out AT-DT with a driver from there and make NPC and transport out of it. That would be great.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I think it's worth it, it certainly looks a lot better than the GoH version! And as a dev of Peneke Pack, I'd like to replace the old version with yours, would you be okay with it?

sorry, i don't do vehicles ... I don't know how to do them, and even if i did, i don't see how that could be usefull , seems like a bit of a waste of time ( though to be fair, you could say that since i almost totally abandoned my FA idea, almost all my models are useless and a waste of time..) But yeah, vehicles in JKA are fun, but almost nothing uses them well .
as for the range trooper model, it's coming soon... you'll be able to do whatever you want with it, since i don't plan on using it too much myself ...

Hello mate. I have one suggestion. Try to port FA Pao :) he would fit commander class nicely.
1492381799_1488152730_pao.jpg

what ? force arena is dead too ? dang, it had so many good models !
as for PAO, why not , i'll see if i can do it ...I guess i'm really running out of model now !