Claim's New WIP thread

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Lt.Claim, Jun 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

Hello ! Yes ! It's my annual return to MB2, and i brought some gifts , you know the drill ! And i also realized i forgot to post all the models i showed last year ! So yeah, here you go :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New ports of models from Mobile star wars game ! yes, i haven't ported everything yet ! I hope it'll interest people, maybe for replacement or something ... I will release a model pack (with just the model, no replacement) soon , where i'll include all the thing i haven't uploaded last year , like imperial super commandos, mudtroopers, rebel spec forces , an assortment of rebel troopers, gavian death gang and resistance troopers. And who knows, if people are interested, maybe i'll do more !

swagmaster, Tompa9, Pøkrew and 8 others like this.
  2. Kaz!

Kaz!

Oh yes, wanted to see mudtrooper model for mb2 for quite some time, nice

Pøkrew likes this.
  3. FrenzY

FrenzY Internal Beta Leader Movie Battles II Team

Looks good! But alas, these are ports? Would be nice if we could get them into MBII, but not if they are from another game }:

4. GistBattles2

GistBattles2 Internal Beta Team

download plz

Haddon70 and Pøkrew like this.
  5. Pøkrew

Pøkrew

Isn't it the same as some of the MBII models coming from another game(JKA)?

6. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

here is the pack, with most models from this thread and the last ... If some characters particularly interest you and seem a little wonky, don't hesitate and i'll try and fix'em up... some of these models date from last year and i didn't test them recently.
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    oh and credit : almost all models come from force arena or star wars rivals (both mobile games) with few frankenstein part from base models. the rebel spec ops come from star war galaxy. some part (like the duros head) come from SWTOR.

Townsend and ImpOfficer like this.
  7. RC-Delta

RC-Delta Internal Beta Team

does it only work with peneke? none of my models changed
    Edit
    Tested with peneke, didn't work with it either /:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  8. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

sorry, it's just a model pack, not a replacement pack. If you want a replacement of particular model, you can always ask...

9. RC-Delta

RC-Delta Internal Beta Team

O my bad I'm a tard

10. Tompa9

Tompa9

King has returned! Finally! :)

ImpOfficer likes this.
  11. ImpOfficer

ImpOfficer

Greetings, Claim! Great job, thanks for the pack! Port mudtrooper from Pinball FX3 will greatly help us in developing a better and more advanced model. However, the game still had a good Range trooper and its model would be very useful. Will you port it soon?
    Range_Trooper
    [​IMG]

12. 2cwldys

2cwldys Donator Internal Beta Team

Very nice work!

13. GistBattles2

GistBattles2 Internal Beta Team

yes

2cwldys likes this.
  14. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

Ok, almost finnished the rangetrooper model you posted ... however...
    [​IMG]yeah, i admit this model looks better than the other other one from the penepack (which comes from galaxy or heroes, if i'm not mistaken...) ... but still, for as much "use" as this model will ever get, was it really worth it ? it's an imperial trooper, so probably yes ...

ImpOfficer likes this.
  15. ImpOfficer

ImpOfficer

Yes, it is a port from SWGoH. Nevertheless, even it is useful, for example in Empire at War. Thanks for the port of Claim! It is wonderful!
    By the way, you can port out AT-DT with a driver from there and make NPC and transport out of it. That would be great.

16. swagmaster

swagmaster Internal Beta Team

I think it's worth it, it certainly looks a lot better than the GoH version! And as a dev of Peneke Pack, I'd like to replace the old version with yours, would you be okay with it?

17. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

sorry, i don't do vehicles ... I don't know how to do them, and even if i did, i don't see how that could be usefull , seems like a bit of a waste of time ( though to be fair, you could say that since i almost totally abandoned my FA idea, almost all my models are useless and a waste of time..) But yeah, vehicles in JKA are fun, but almost nothing uses them well .
    as for the range trooper model, it's coming soon... you'll be able to do whatever you want with it, since i don't plan on using it too much myself ...

18. Tompa9

Tompa9

Hello mate. I have one suggestion. Try to port FA Pao :) he would fit commander class nicely.
    [​IMG]

19. MineJumper1

MineJumper1

I miss Star Wars Force arena a little bit

20. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

what ? force arena is dead too ? dang, it had so many good models !
    as for PAO, why not , i'll see if i can do it ...I guess i'm really running out of model now !