SERVER {BG} Server [RTV] - {BG} Server [DOTF]

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
No. That's admin abuse. Kick is for tkers/timewasters/trolls. If people annoy you, /ignore.

Cat Lady

While we're on that, a simple answer to (at least, long standing) admin applications would be great. Like yes/now/gtfo ;)

Cat Lady

Solution #1. Share smods
Solution #2. Remove the unworthy to make room for the Holy ones ;)

Zed

HTD tkd me for "stealign his kill" and called me a faggot.He tkd me the enxt round on purpsoe, so i tkd him back after. He then kicked me, abusing his admin powers. I recommend he lose all admin powers until he stops throwing temper tantwums

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Title. I recommend that this admin abuser be removed from the admin spot. He banned me for 99 rounds for tking him after he deliberatly tkd me and called me a faggot

Revenge tking is not the way you deal with things. You should have posted this as a TK complaint, before you went on to TK him.

Zed

Revenge tking is not the way you deal with things. You should have posted this as a TK complaint, before you went on to TK him.

He tkd me first, not sure how I'm in the wrong in any way seeing as he also called me a faggot.

Cat Lady

You seem to have big trouble understanding that revenge TK is not accepted way of dealing with problems.

Zed

You seem to have big trouble understanding that revenge TK is not accepted way of dealing with problems.

You seem to have a problem understanding that the admin is the one who tkd me. Should i have reported the admin to himself?

LoU

R2D2
If someone TK you, use !p/!f system. He will be tempbanned if he keeps tking. Simple right?

Zed

If someone TK you, use !p/!f system. He will be tempbanned if he keeps tking. Simple right?
So simple! It's not like they need to tk me 3 times to be punished reight? Do you even play ths mod or just shitpost on the forums?

LoU

R2D2
Calm down, or leave.

They will be punished with each tk they make. End of story.

Zed

Calm down, or leave.

They will be punished with each tk they make. End of story.
A whole 200 TK points? WOW, what a huge punishment! Thanks Lou, I definetly think you aren't a useless moderator now! Thanks a lot buddy!

LoU

R2D2
You are welcome, I'm glad you finally understood. TK point system depends on server owner.
Offtopic finally ends.

Plz admin 4 me no experience but i will lrn it fast and verq said he would help me :)) posted on BG's server sorry for trashing forums vise :p

Cat Lady

I'm pretty sure that JAJX's application form speak of itself enough and will be all that Viserys need to take educated decision. There is no need to argue/off-topic here, guys.

Ye i know what u talking about im sorry he was my friend in mb2 but he started tk me on smug and now saying things like that, where i didnt wont say anything vise what 1 of his admins doing. As admin u never should tk and people saw what ghost was doing me at ele. I forgive once u ghost, but now sorry no more firends with u just / ignore from now moment. End of story

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Good, end of story. No more derailing this thread. If you have any concerns about the BG server contact their server administrators, this is just an advertisement thread.

Or you can do it nicely and in a constructive manner.