Additional saber colors for Jedi and Sith: white, black, other...

How likely is it for sith characters to get additional saber colors? I'm not asking like the iconic blue or green of the jedi, but maybe at least purple.

White lightsabers don't distinctively fit either side, is another problem. Sure, there are all of those different RGB combinations for lightsabers, but they are at least derived from the classic colors of the movies.

Tera Sinube used a white lightsabre in "The Wrong Jedi" long before Ahsoka. Also Maul very much adopts the black lightsabre for himself.

Attachments

• white.png
    white.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 5,964
Tera Sinube used a white lightsabre in "The Wrong Jedi" long before Ahsoka. Also Maul very much adopts the black lightsabre for himself.
That wasn't a black lightsaber I think it was a vibro sword of some sort.
However I wouldn't argue against the idea that silver lightsabers aren't cannon by now.

Yeah its stupid, but that mandalorian clan has had a black light-saber passed down through the generations.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Move to EU :) We have exactly that - EU Official rotation, without RTV.

White saber already had that very old youngling trainer from Clone Wars, dont know his name. And black saber could be added for Siths = balance :)

Well remembered. White lightsaber is definitely a light side colour according to canon now.

Only kyle bug should get white saber.

What really could be added is core stability. Kinda like kylo rens unstable saber, but I don't think it's a necessary addon, since barely anyone will notice.

Preston

Nerd
Only kyle bug should get white saber.

What really could be added is core stability. Kinda like kylo rens unstable saber, but I don't think it's a necessary addon, since barely anyone will notice.
I know that I would definitely notice. Mb2 should get cores like JA+

I will curse the day when black saber is added to MB2. There is no such thing! Darksaber is not a lightsaber. Shut the fuck up.