1.4.5 Official Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please use this thread to give us some official feedback on V1.4.5 release

Saberist vs saberist and saberist vs gunner feedback will be especially helpful for the next release (@Tempest, I summon you!)

Please ensure you use bullet point format and not write long paragraphs, for example:

• Cyan swings are too fast, it's hard to PB them. Make Cyan more slow
  • I love the removal of nudge, dueling feels much better now!
  • Love the new models, but Jyn looks a bit too sad

Any unhelpful posts will be deleted.

Last edited:

AaronAaron

Donator
Actually kas is a relatively new player (no offense to kas). But I guess it doesn't matter to people like you and Aaron. You'll flame anyone indiscriminately regardless of the actual circumstances. In any case please refrain from this unpleasantness on the forums. I can take your childish abuse, so PM me all you want, but don't go directing your infantile remarks towards others without reason like this. He's just trying to ask a question and learn about the game so I think it's unfair to be so confrontational and provocative.
Oh my god, you're obsessed with me. Just stick to your own words and stop talking to/about me, lol.
All I want is for the fucking guy to leave me alone and for him and his friend to stop spreading rumors and slandering and so on. I reached out to him to try and solve it, but he quickly exploded. Was gonna link you the conversation but there was a word limit and not sure u care since it's some aaron generated drama. There's a reason why I blocked him. I want to be left alone and I want ppl to stop laming me and making my play experience miserable every time I boot up MBII. I'm not the one seeking out trouble, I tried to solve it but that attempt was magnificently shot down by Aaron.

You two have really antagonised me, behaving like total children, trolling and wasting time. If you had wanted to duel fairly I was game, but I want nothing to do with pelmenu lauks or aaron except if u are completely fucking muted. Everything you guys write is cancerous and I am done with you, no more chances. My relationship with aaron and pelmenu lauks from now on will be strictly to duel with you guys if you've got enough balls, which I highly doubt. There will be no more chatting. I cannot abide this childish behaviour from both pelmenu lauks and aaron but especially aaron.

Reactions: SeV
Status
Not open for further replies.