Preston

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pls remove flinch from sbd and deka
    vasya
    vasya
    pls remove devs
    Goliath-A.I.
    Goliath-A.I.
    I would prefer not. Seeing as we suffer from movement impairment, and due to the fact that our high fire rate is from our costly ranks into firepower and constant battery conservation.
    How to win as a gunner in 1.4 vs a Jedi- Hold walk and aim and use an e11 to flinch= invicible
    Reactions: Noob
    MoonmanMoonman
    MoonmanMoonman
    unless your shots go through the jedai because hitboxes and he kills you easily, which happens 93% of the time
    I.... I can't believe my eyes. Could this actually be the greatest day in my life
    M@crobyte
    M@crobyte
    Are you getting married?
    Preston
    Preston
    Nononono, I... I think Achilles is playing just in 1.3... maybe kael too :))))))
    M@crobyte
    M@crobyte
    rofl.
    Why not make every style cost 6 points and make them all equal in open mode. more variety that way.
    M@crobyte
    M@crobyte
    You mean like instead of having fast, medium, and strong style, you split them up into their own individual style costing 6 points each?
    Preston
    Preston
    Yes, so you can just choose any style for 6 points, and another style for 6 aswell. That way all the styles could be balanced by its effectiveness not by unequal point cost
    Can we please give Mando fast get up like hero. Cause trying to jetpack near a jedi is useless
    Preston
    Preston
    yeah ik you can double tap, but if the jedi can push fast (or lucky) enough he can still get you while you are just in the air
    Damn Polak
    Damn Polak
    since we're talking about nerfing push again, i'd just like to point out that getting knocked down from push while performing a special move (melee kick, melee jumpkick, arc roll etc.) shouldn't be possible, but happens
    Preston
    Preston
    Im not trying to really nerf push, and also I dont believe you can get pushed when you kick? Same with arc roll I think but maybe not. It should knock down jump kick tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…