Movie Battles II Community

Onysfx
Onysfx
I mean, I've always felt the jetpack was enough, we dont want to turn mandos in Bounty Hunters with a jetpack. As I've mentioned before, I would like to see something done for this though. Mandos should be able to use flame and wrist lasor while knocked down, or even use a small burst of jetpack to escape, but overheat the jetpack again, so they can't do it a second time.
Onysfx
Onysfx
Can we turn this into a thread?
Damn Polak
Damn Polak
nah, just nerf the push or fix the timing
MoonmanMoonman
MoonmanMoonman
Mandos get flamethrower, rockets, wrist lasers, jetpacks, sniper rifles that can become normal rifles with one click and vice versa and can roll with any weapon. Giving them a fast getup would be a little diddly darn op dont you think
Reactions: Onysfx
Onysfx
Onysfx
I'd like to see mandos have some kind of other way to defend themselves while knocked down, but I don't like the fast getup idea.
Preston
Preston
Just saying since you can get pushed down while trying to jetpack because its not a single press of a button, it cause some to use a unfair advantage..
Reactions: Onysfx
Onysfx
Onysfx
But most of the time once you get the jetpack going you escape. The basic problem is mando is basically an ET with a jetpack. ARC had this problem as well till recent builds. I just feel giving mando quick roll would make them a BH with a jetpack, which I don't think is fair on the BH's part.
Preston
Preston
Yeah after you jetpack, but while you try to jetpack when you jump in the air since jetpack isnt instant. All a jedi has to do is wait for the jump and push
GoodOl'Ben
GoodOl'Ben
There are two ways to activate the jetpack. Hold down jump and get pushed down or quickly doubletap jump and fly away. I usually prefer the latter.