Remalus's Dark Forces 2 Model Replacement Pack

Hey Everyone!
Well, here I am with my first non-clan-exclusive mod release! Dark Forces 2 Model Replacement Pack*, or DF2 pack, is a model pack that replaces many MB2 models with models from Dark Forces 2. Here's what v0.4.0 has to offer:
-Replaced Kyle with a more DF2 accurate Kyle

-Replaced many models with Kyle models from the multiplayer

-Replaced many Sith models with all the major Dark Jedi from DF2

-Replaced Storm Trooper lines with those from DF2

-Replaced all Kyle voice lines with DF2 voice lines

-Replaced some models with Qu Rahn models

-Reorganized saber list & made DF2 sabers highlighted yellow

-Replaced Main Menu music with music from DF2

-Replaced much of ingame art with art from DF2 **WIP**

-Replaced Jan with a DF2 Jan

-Replaced a model to add Morgan Katarn

-Replaced some hilts with hilts from DF2

-Replaced the Katarn hilt with a remade version by Rooxon

-Replaced all custom icons with custom icons made by Remalus and Rey from TIN Clan's modding team

And there's much more on it's way in the future.

Enjoy!
Download Here

Jedi Icons

Untitled.png

Sith Icons
Untitle2d.png
*All credit for the models go to their authors, as listed in the readme. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me at Remalus#9910 or leave a message on my clan forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Alright, so overall pretty good! There's way too much Kyles skins I personally won't ever use I must admit.

I really love the traditional one (on the left of Ghost Rahn) ← which btw is also quite interesting! Maw is quite interesting as well since it does stand apart from most others, like Ghost Rahn. I love Sariss, Boc could use some work, but it's still good enough, I know you cant do much about that! Good quotes for him too.

But I'd say it would be more complete with more quotes taken from the live-actions cutscenes, for all characters, sabers sounds and effects too! I've personally never been an huge fan of Outcast Kyle's new voices

I understand its just the beginning though, but here it is with my constructive criticism!

I didn't test open yet, but I'm sure Stormies quotes are on point

Hayy.. You there! Set Blasters on full!

Last edited:
I was wondering as well...

Do you think it would be modable to by-pass sabers colors locks to allow both sides to choose any colors they want? It would fit the Dark Jedi theme better and also, I think, contributing to the pack popularity since a lot of people want to use any colors they desire for both sides!

I understand the confusion aspect it would generate into open tho, but I personally can live with it, and a lot of others as well.

Always loved the concept of Dark Jedi beter, it feels more natural, logical, more magical than the Sith's spits red only sabers.

Last edited:
Alright, so overall pretty good! There's way too much Kyles skins I personally won't ever use I must admit.

I really love the traditional one (on the left of Ghost Rahn) ← which btw is also quite interesting! Maw is quite interesting as well since it does stand apart from most others, like Ghost Rahn. I love Sariss, Boc could use some work, but it's still good enough, I know you cant do much about that! Good quotes for him too.

But I'd say it would be more complete with more quotes taken from the live-actions cutscenes, for all characters, sabers sounds and effects too! I've personally never been an huge fan of Outcast Kyle's new voices

I understand its just the beginning though, but here it is with my constructive criticism!

I didn't test open yet, but I'm sure Stormies quotes are on point

Hayy.. You there! Set Blasters on full!
The Stormie sounds I already started work on. The current many kyles were more filler than anything else, until I get a large enough collection of models to use. I saw the pack with all the kyles from the DF2 MP so I thought that atleast for the time it'd fit. I already have the DF2 Kyle voice lines set and ready for v0.2.0. I will be adding some gunner models in this version aswell, and maybe different menu art.
I was wondering as well...

Do you think it would be modable to by-pass sabers colors locks to allow both sides to choose any colors they want? It would fit the Dark Jedi theme better and also, I think, contributing to the pack popularity since a lot of people want to use any colors they desire for both sides!

I understand the confusion aspect it would generate into open tho, but I personally can live with it, and a lot of others as well.

Always loved the concept of Dark Jedi beter, it feels more natural, logical, more magical than the Sith's spits red only sabers.
This isn't possible, as it would mean editing the game's code. The server would have to be running the version of movie battles with the edited code and the client would also need to have it. It's not really able to be used massly. Plus, I think that'd strike up an issue with the devs, as they already have access to the white lightsabers and so far have kept it this way. Not much I can do there :p
Thanks for the feedback <3

Hey Everyone!
Well, here I am with my first non-clan-exclusive mod release! Dark Forces 2 Model Replacement Pack*, or DF2 pack, is a model pack that replaces many MB2 models with models from Dark Forces 2. Here's what v0.2.0 has to offer:
-Replaced Kyle with a more DF2 accurate Kyle
-Replaced many models with Kyle models from the multiplayer
-Replaced many Sith models with all the major Dark Jedi from DF2
-Replaced Storm Trooper lines with those from DF2
-Replaced all Kyle voice lines with DF2 voice lines
-Replaced some models with Qu Rahn models
-Replaced standard saber sounds with DF2 saber sounds
And there's much more on it's way in the future.
Enjoy!
Download Here

Jedi Icons

View attachment 2667

Sith Icons
View attachment 2666
*All credit for the models go to their authors, as listed in the readme. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me at Remalus#9910 or leave a message on my clan forum.
Version v0.2.0 is out! Download now to check it out. Changelog is updated :))

The Stormie sounds I already started work on. The current many kyles were more filler than anything else, until I get a large enough collection of models to use. I saw the pack with all the kyles from the DF2 MP so I thought that atleast for the time it'd fit. I already have the DF2 Kyle voice lines set and ready for v0.2.0. I will be adding some gunner models in this version aswell, and maybe different menu art.

This isn't possible, as it would mean editing the game's code. The server would have to be running the version of movie battles with the edited code and the client would also need to have it. It's not really able to be used massly. Plus, I think that'd strike up an issue with the devs, as they already have access to the white lightsabers and so far have kept it this way. Not much I can do there :p
Thanks for the feedback <3
Interesting buddy! Thanks for the detailed answer + explanation! Hopefully come the day devs unlock the code to give moders.. and player!.. the freedom to approach that peculiar situation at their guise, will, reaching for serenity... or.. to their very own doom.

I'ma check the second version you released shortly! Keep up the good work man, working fast hf!

We love you

♥♥♥

Interesting buddy! Thanks for the detailed answer + explanation! Hopefully come the day devs unlock the code to give moders.. and player!.. the freedom to approach that peculiar situation at their guise, will, reaching for serenity... or.. to their very own doom.

I'ma check the second version you released shortly! Keep up the good work man, working fast hf!

We love you

♥♥♥
<3