Me: Makes Powerbattles II
Them: You get honorable mention.

Also, any old school MBIIers around? My list:

1) Master Dong
2) PrillaDog
3) Uppercuts
4) The entire tR clan
5) Windshaft

1) Sheaconn, doxxes people on mb2 and is a criminal who tries to ruin people's lives and pretends to be leader of other clans that he isn't a leader in.
2) Turtles, Sheaconn's accomplice pretends to be people's friends but then tries to steal their clans
3) MaceMadunsus, Thinks MB2 is worth more than a million pounds.
4) Fluffy, pretends to be a friend then instantly backstabs you or talks bad behind your back and hurts people's feelings, he thinks he's a good duelist too but I used to spank him in every duel
5) Bartomelous, cringelord that used to send me dodgy messages potential irl criminal and copies my clan.

1) Sheaconn, doxxes people on mb2 and is a criminal who tries to ruin people's lives and pretends to be leader of other clans that he isn't a leader in.
2) Turtles, Sheaconn's accomplice pretends to be people's friends but then tries to steal their clans
3) MaceMadunsus, Thinks MB2 is worth more than a million pounds.
4) Fluffy, pretends to be a friend then instantly backstabs you or talks bad behind your back and hurts people's feelings, he thinks he's a good duelist too but I used to spank him in every duel
5) Bartomelous, cringelord that used to send me dodgy messages potential irl criminal and copies my clan.
I wish all of those names were even half as interesting as you make them look. also shit tiers aren't the same as trolls

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Me too, these trolls only intoxicate the community more as they try to ruin people's lives, some of them were close to doing that to me but I managed to survive. They truly are sad creatures
Good thing you survived from the meanies of internet

1) im rebel
2) Majorasshole
3) Sheogorath
4) Omelette Prince
5) MONKE / WANG YI / WONG QUA
Where the fuck is Obi-Wank you fucking traitor. I can't believe you picked the monkey role-player over our beloved friend...

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
4) Fluffy, pretends to be a friend then instantly backstabs you or talks bad behind your back and hurts people's feelings, he thinks he's a good duelist too
friendship_ended_with_fluffy.png

Yep I seriously wasted my time on this

Me: Makes Powerbattles II
Them: You get honorable mention.

Also, any old school MBIIers around? My list:

1) Master Dong
2) PrillaDog
3) Uppercuts
4) The entire tR clan
5) Windshaft
Deal with it.
Too easy.

(I made an account just for this.) Miss you Frenzy.

Also I moved onto being the Project Lead of Fallout: London now. Who'd have guessed it?

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Holy fuck prilladog is alive. I guess you quit when q3 was removed. Did you ever ”hit up” with shady I remember you guys flirt

I actually quit before q3 was removed but yeah that just confirmed the nail in the coffin for me. I've met up with Shady a few times actually, even got him a girlfriend awhile back (Oops.) But yeah he's the one who told me about my mention here. Hopefully once Covid is all said and done we can hang out again, him as well as another MB2 friend Xyloxa whom i'm now friends with :)

I've actually met a bunch of you crazy MB2ers irl now.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Damn youre in uk right? Ive met quite many mb2 players there and elsewhere but never you