DN is BACK!

HUuI7nx.jpg

YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT

DN IS BACK ON TRACK BABY

De Novo is a clan with quite a bit of history. You might remember us from about 2 years ago, when we were the most active. And now, it's time for us to come back!

Now, to outline what we are - we are a fun-focused, relaxed and laid back community of MB2 open mode players. And so we are looking for cool and chill people to have fun with! The FUN is everything for us - and that is why our server has an increased tk limit and very lax rules against trolling. If you know how to troll with style, go ahead - we gotcha.

Old DN also had a big focus on events, especially the fun FA events on maps such as Aliens, Jawarace, Slenderman, etc. And we plan to carry that tradition on as we gather more people. Playing and having fun together is paramount to DN, and we gonna stay true to that.

I think this is all that needs to be said about us. Interested? You are free to go ahead and apply! Everyone is welcome as long as you are a cool and open-minded person. Contact us here:

Forums: De Novo
Discord: Join the {DN} Hideout Discord Server!

Last edited:
HUuI7nx.jpg

YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT

DN IS BACK ON TRACK BABY

De Novo is a clan with quite a bit of history. You might remember us from about 2 years ago, when we were the most active. And now, it's time for us to come back!

Now, to outline what we are - we are a fun-focused, relaxed and laid back community of MB2 open mode players. And so we are looking for cool and chill people to have fun with! The FUN is everything for us - and that is why our server has an increased tk limit and very lax rules against trolling. If you know how to troll with style, go ahead - we gotcha.

Old DN also had a big focus on events, especially the fun FA events on maps such as Aliens, Jawarace, Slenderman, etc. And we plan to carry that tradition on as we gather more people. Playing and having fun together is paramount to DN, and we gonna stay true to that.

I think this is all that needs to be said about us. Interested? You are free to go ahead and apply! Everyone is welcome as long as you are a cool and open-minded person. Contact us here:

Forums: De Novo
Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Yipee. Another clan to join the other 57 ones.
But I will give you props for not having ranks in your clan. Any clan that has ranks is really sad. People think they need to prove themselves to their oh-so-wonderful leader so they can get a 'promotion' on an online game.

The FUN is everything for us - and that is why our server has an increased tk limit and very lax rules against trolling.
You wouldn't need this if you actually had active members/admins on your server lol
Good way for people to get kicked by just playing the game. Salty people love to instant !p

Yipee. Another clan to join the other 57 ones.
But I will give you props for not having ranks in your clan. Any clan that has ranks is really sad. People think they need to prove themselves to their oh-so-wonderful leader so they can get a 'promotion' on an online game.
Pretty petty way to look at ranks, for one they add depth to the game/give you something to work towards

secondly, Y4 has ranks but I'd never tell anyone in the clan that they have to do something or expect them to treat me as their 'oh-so-wonderful leader'

Digging the roman ranks. Historically there were 2 Consuls and 2 Praetors at the time, is it the same in DN?