DN is BACK!

dr-evil-ai-meme.jpg

History really does repeat itself, doesn't it?

After a long period of stagnation and uncertainty..... DN is back once again!

If you are interested in our clan, please go back to page 1 of this thread and read the first post for more info. Now, if you are already familiar with DN and its history, you might be asking.... "But Lini, didn't you and a few other DNs go back to BG? Aren't you a BG member?" Well, that certainly did happen.... However, I am now a proud DN member once more. How did I end up leaving BG and reviving DN once again? Well, that was a pretty interesting chain of events to say the least. I think I'm going to make a video about it, so stay tuned for that......

Alright, enough talking. We're fucking back and we're gonna kick some ass. Join our server if you want to have some fun without admins breathing down your neck! Everybody is welcome! And check out our discord if you wanna hang out with us - Join the {DN} Hideout Discord Server!
rY01hDL.png

#BG_REKT

Hello, I'am Garth, one of the leader of BG Team. Liniyka was like me a leader. We both worked together in the past.

And Liniyka, one day decided to use the password he has been given, and leak every smod. rcon, ftp access. Because, why not ? He was going to make DN after.
Imagine the mess left behind for us.
If im posting this, it's because Liniyka and I never had a single fight. But that doesn't mean he didn't betrayed me. He insulted my team, dishonored his engagement, and ran away with it.

Now that this is public, you shall reconsider if you really, want to join a group lead by someone who can do that kind of things.

volleybalm

Banned
Hello, I'am Garth, one of the leader of BG Team. Liniyka was like me a leader. We both worked together in the past.

And Liniyka, one day decided to use the password he has been given, and leak every smod. rcon, ftp access. Because, why not ? He was going to make DN after.
If im posting this, it's because Liniyka and I never had a single fight. But that doesn't mean he didn't betrayed me. He insulted my team, dishonored his engagement, and ran away with it.

Now that this is public, you shall reconsider if you really, want to join a group lead by someone who can do that kind of things.

hahahahbitchgarth.png

More than that, i can confirm with some video proofs that whole thing was organized by famous terrorist Bob Billy. Are you still interested in this clan? I suggest you to forget about Lini and his friends as the nightmare and join some other decent clan.