DN is BACK!

Digging the roman ranks. Historically there were 2 Consuls and 2 Praetors at the time, is it the same in DN?
In order to be a proper clan, each member must have 5 to 7 unique ranks, meaning that each clan must have 5 or 7 times more ranks than players.

Also those ranks are not original, they should draw inspiration from newer clans and use bodyparts instead. Somethings like PHRX -> Pharynx, GLBLDR -> Gallbladder, etc.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Yipee. Another clan to join the other 57 ones.
But I will give you props for not having ranks in your clan. Any clan that has ranks is really sad. People think they need to prove themselves to their oh-so-wonderful leader so they can get a 'promotion' on an online game.
Have you ever been in a clan (with or without ranks)?

How to make a cool clan:
1st: Good and smart leader. - Preferably a man of few words with a badass presence.
2nd: A progression system. - Basics for lower ranks and actually more dueling challenges for upper ones.
3rd: Giving each player a role to play in the clan to make them feel relevant. - If a person doesn't feel relevant in the clan they are likely to leave it.
4th: Encourage competition. - Banter>1v1>Skills improve whenever you win or lose cuz ya gotta smash in next 1v1.
5th: Don't repeat the mistakes of past clans. - I believe the clans which fall within this category will recognize themselves.
6th: Banter is good, drama is bad! - nuff said.

Hahaha, a match you say! Well well, DN is certainly famous for this 1 match we played against HS.

Let me tell you this at least - we might have lost that game, but our spirit and morale on the voice chat that day.... It was at its all time highest.

2j5cjuc.png