• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Abusive Player on Official Duel Server

• My nickname: Han Single
  • Server: EU Official Duel Server
  • Time: Around 15:00 CET
  • Description: A player nicknamed FALL repeatedly lamed and started insulting when I pointed it out in a normal, non agressive manner.

I assume making another thread would be unnecessary so here we go:
  • Time: Around 16:10 CET
  • Description: A player nicknamed Mistrz Rozkurviacz repeatedly afk killed and attacked without consent and encouraged me to report him on the forum when I asked if that is what he wanted so there he has it. Edit3: Add insulting peoples mothers to that list. On a very consistent and childish basis.
    Edit: Also kept attacking me when I tried to train in peace on training droids.
    Edit2: Aight they just keep coming.
    • Time: Around 16:50 CET
    • Description: Swadionborn kept using force powers in duels and killing afk's even though asked nicely to stop.

Edit3: Aaand another.
    • My nickname: still the same
    • Time: Around 18;00 CET
    • Description: Leviathan. (with the dot) kept laming. Even followed into privat rooms unasked and killed from behind when I was trying to leave.

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
well you know. Twice the pride, double the FALL

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
It may be too much to ask, as the game population increases, for people to maintain the "honor code" of duel servers, when it isn't enforced by the game rules.

Please keep posts and replies on-topic, and do not flame other users.
Edit3: Add insulting peoples mothers to that list. On a very consistent and childish basis.
Were you sheltered as a kid? I don't know anybody who legitimately talks like you do.

Were you sheltered as a kid? I don't know anybody who legitimately talks like you do.
May have to do with the fact that I'm typing, not talking. Also I'm not a native english speaker/typer. Also, what if so? The only thing that matters here is that I don't like it when people are ruining other people's fun. But judging from your avatar/name/the fact that this is your first post, you get your fun by ruining it for others. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But he didn't tell us where the bad man touched him with his saber. Use pictures if you must.
Are you implying that the rules on official servers are to be ignored and this entire forum section is there for no reason? Your sarcasm at least gives off that impression. Would it help if I'm telling you that not all of the stuff I described in my OP was done to me personally? Thanks for the tip with the pictures though. I'll heed that advice in the future.

On an unrelated side note: Why are regular users even allowed to reply to posts in this sub-forum? I honestly don't see the point.

Have a nice day y'all.

Edit: Typo

<-------Suggests adding screenshots with some light-hearted humor.
<-------Gets accused of being an anarchist.

You would be surprised how often this happens.:D

Though, now I'm beginning to wonder if the, 'Your Mother!,' insults he alleges were just some player using Kit Fisto and taunt spamming:)

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
If you @Official Admins on Discord, we can respond immediately rather than trying to backtrack based on logs and whatnot. If I'm around and see this kind of request, I usually drop everything and am on the server within 15-30 seconds.