• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

False Ban? Pretty Loyal player

My Nickname: Norsketaal or Master Tereth
Server: The NJO servers specifically the temple.
Time: 12/29/2017 1830 approximately Arizona Time
Description: I started playing this evening like I usually do, went over to the temple for some duels, have some fun, there was quite a few lamers on the server. Some guy named "Darth Malgus" runs up and says "Norsk is Plotinus" and then my game freezes and I'm banned from the server?? You guys are willing to ban people on something someone says in the chat, no talk or anything? What kind of shit is this? I've been playing on this server for weeks, changed my name to Norsketaal today to have some fun with a different name since people know me. IF you look at logs I've been on AS THE SAME TIME as this Plotinus guy, he was on earlier. I'm really offended that I got banned for this, and I think it makes whoever banned me look pretty silly to be honest.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
3c3dfab23d17.jpg