mb2_dotfv2

Hi,

Will dotf version 2 ever be released in a patch? I recall seeing some screenshots of it a while ago and it looked great... don't know what ended up happening to it though?

Upvote 0

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i don't think that map should be saved lol, i've played on it and it's usually used for more fun purposes than gameplay.

Hes not talking about the same version of kashyyyk you are. Mine isnt the CMP version.

Should hopefully be released
5mBE2MiMVFITS.gif
a8GOUGGMCOSIM.gif

HELL YEAH

Hes not talking about the same version of kashyyyk you are. Mine isnt the CMP version.

Finish ittttttttttttttttttttt.

bbOcrG7.jpg

yYDYti7.jpg

GWDFWTg.jpg

HqvBH3q.jpg

fkL06ER.jpg

xu9kq1S.jpg

Look upon it and know despair! Look upon it and see regret staring back at you in the face!

LOOK!!!

Does it not haunt your dreams? Creep inside your thoughts like a tic working its way through your brain?
That thing that you can never quite escape.

Unfinished...business!!

Dun dun dun!!!

If you were to be whacked tomorrow, it is this map, and this map alone, that would anchor you to haunt the living until it is completed.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

It's simply immoral to let this map remain undone. For morality! You must complete it.
And also that you'll be stuck here as a ghost thing.

Plus, its Christmas. :)

Make it snow, Santa.

Finish ittttttttttttttttttttt.

bbOcrG7.jpg

yYDYti7.jpg

GWDFWTg.jpg

HqvBH3q.jpg

fkL06ER.jpg

xu9kq1S.jpg

Look upon it and know despair! Look upon it and see regret staring back at you in the face!

LOOK!!!

Does it not haunt your dreams? Creep inside your thoughts like a tic working its way through your brain?
That thing that you can never quite escape.

Unfinished...business!!

Dun dun dun!!!

If you were to be whacked tomorrow, it is this map, and this map alone, that would anchor you to haunt the living until it is completed.
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

It's simply immoral to let this map remain undone. For morality! You must complete it.
And also that you'll be stuck here as a ghost thing.

Plus, its Christmas. :)

Make it snow, Santa.
this looks promising
how about giving it placeholder textures and testing the map to see if it's worth finishing?

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
From what I recall, the dotf version that you're speaking about had no catwalk I think? The rest looked pretty cool but I hated the fact that they removed the catwalk. I hope that they don't take the cw out if it ever gets released.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
thank you, those screenshots are hot like fire. Throne door in fed suggests that there's some major layout changes beyond removing campwalk. I wonder if those are broadly intended to reduce the effectiveness of flank routes, or improve them. Is that second screenshot Main or, since it resembles Throne, is it a new version of some throne-related hall? Can you bust through all of those huge windows and waltz around on that huge balcony?

really hope this makes it into the Rogue One patch

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
There is layout changes... I specifically didn't take pics of those areas as throne in particular is a surprise. Though I just talked with spaghetti and there will likely be some more additional layout changes since I last touched it though most of my layout changes are intact.

Throne doesn't directly connect with imp spawn... its still in a straight line (ish) from main.

First screenshot is the hangar (obviously), second is main, third is imp spawn. In main the windows are not breakable.

Also likely won't be in the rogue one patch since spag wants to try those additional changes.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
thanks for the info dump. Big change to Main, then. Nice for it to have a visual style that's actually very distinct from hangar, the way that gen does. The cover (columns) looks less.. messy/complicated than what we have now. I wonder if Jedi/Sith/Mandos will be able to lurk up on the tips of the columns. Shame it won't be ready for the next patch but it is what it is and I respect the team's standards for "polish."

Fang

Donator
rip catwalk but this looks better than sex - especially mid pic / attention to detail

im curious on the federation pic area with the giant throne door

this music was always better than the current - edited a pk3 to replace it

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Why not just drop 1.4.4 and upgrade dotf? It will bring more players to the dotf only servers at least xd