Your favorite open players.

I think the first place should go to Nex
The amount of times I and my friends took turns TKing him with VPNs placing him in a state of extreme paranoia will never not be funny
I absolutely loved it when even looking at him the wrong way would result in a 99 round ban
I hope he is okay IRL and we did not damage him mentally in any capacity this was not the intent

The amount of times I and my friends took turns TKing him with VPNs placing him in a state of extreme paranoia will never not be funny
I absolutely loved it when even looking at him the wrong way would result in a 99 round ban
I hope he is okay IRL and we did not damage him mentally in any capacity this was not the intent
You're supposed to beat him as an enemy and roast him then get him to admin abuse. You're doing it wrong. Damn amateur russian trolls ordered from alibaba.
Best all around players mb2. Barbarian, mads, Gog, Jade, Snakeeyes, m00. I'd bet if any of these guys would play actively these days they would still whoop 99 percent of the current playerbase. I still remember mads getting angry at our team in a 5v5 match because we couldn't beat some guys who were decent even without the aimbots they used in the match like 8 years ago and we managed to win a few rounds anyway. Definition of a tryhard.

Did he call you a monkey-brain and spam every slur at you?

ThEra

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Favorite open saberists:

Shocker/ Garuda/Barry Shitpeas/900 other aliases that he uses. Noone moves with such grace and elegance while casually slaughtering the enemy team like he does. He's also a sniping legend and one of the goat gunners.

Hexodious. 2nd favorite for being the most versatile open player and a legendary saberist. He could play every class at such a high level u never really knew what his best class is. Its probably still jedi though, man was a beast.

Honourable mentions: Timppa, Threepwood, Shady, 0000000/nex

Favorite gunners:

Arkoudaki/Ephont. OP has said all there is to say about him - all i can add is im proud to have been able to play with him in the same team(s) for 15 years.

Luna/Fang - OP said all there is to say about him already as well. Certainly the smartest and most cunning gunner while also possessing impeccable aim. Probably most feared gunner right now.

Honourable mentions: Raditz, gog, m00, qwerty, mike/synyster, blunt, blo lao, Onar, Fridge

favourite open troll:

Omelette prince. Still enjoying most of his shenanigans after all those years and the complaints about them. Truly a staple of the mb2 community!

Honourable mentions: Sheogorath, the xDDDDDD spaniardos, Ich bin Batman!, Gungi, little Billy

Last edited: