Your favorite open players.

Years ago Aizen made a thread about his 5 favorite duelists, and encouraged others to reply with theirs in it. I recently revisited it and saw many new and old faces replying to it, reminiscing about old rivals, people that helped them, different builds and so on.
It seemed like the thread was recieved well and people enjoyed it. So I figured I'd make one for open players.

Like Aizen's thread this isn't necessarily about who's the best, but rather who you enjoyed playing with, against, watching or just being around. Troll or tryhard, doesn't matter.
I'll kick it off naming my personal 5 favorite open players (in my limited time of actually playing open, rather than being a duel player.) I hope others, new as old will post theirs aswell and we can have a wholesome moment of some people getting their flowers, along with the chance to learn about some players you might not know.

1. Arkoudaki
Arko is without a doubt the person I enjoy watching the most when playing open. He's a mechanical god, I have only seen few if any players that can go toe to toe with him in a gunfight. His ability to track to near perfection is unreal to me, not only that his flicks are very good aswell. Arko has shown me alot, taught me alot even if he doesn't know it. I've sat in spec for a good while watching and learning, helps that he has always up to answer any questions I have, could be in regards to movement, gun choice or stuff like that. Speaking of, his movement is second to none - no one quite "monkey shuffles" like Arko. the G.O.A.T of gunning to me.

2.Luna/Fang
Luna is the smartest player I have seen in open, his ability to out smart opponents is on a different level. Not only is he an incredibly smart player, he's also one of the few people that in my opinion can keep up with the likes of Arko in a gun fight. Luna is also one of the most versatile players, I don't think this guy has a class he can't outperfom most players on, even if its their main (bar maybe deka?) you put this guy on any given class and he will get kills, he will make incredible plays, and he'll thrive regardless of class.
What really makes Luna stand out to me is the insane game sense he has, as mentioned at the beginning, he'll even make other "pros" look like day one scrubs with his wits.
I'm sure Luna is the best player currently or of all time to many people, and deservedly so, a true god of mbii.

3.Shock
To me Shock is one of the most underrated players currently still playing, probably because he rarely plays open. My reason of having Shock on here is quite simple really. This man has probably taught me more about the competitive side of open than anyone else, he has some of the most interesting and unique ideas about how rounds could be played, should be played or neat, quirky counter-plays, along with such a high understanding the general meta, how rounds play out, what classes should be used and where.
Not only is he the greatest strategist I have met in mbii when it comes to open, he's also a rock solid gunner, with great versatility. His Mando and Deka spring to mind, Shock plays Deka to near perfection in my opinion, use it well on maps where it's useful and doesn't pick it on maps where it isn't. He is very good at mixing it up going for quick flanks, 1v1's and being a stationary menace. Last Shock is an awesome guy, a real salt of the earth type of person.

4.ThEra
I couldn't leave out old man ThEra. This man, is the single most impactful player I have ever seen in open, capable of killing everyone on his own, or setting up his teammates to near perfection while rarely making any mistakes. The way Thera plays jedi is unreal to me. It's like he sees gaps others don't, goes for plays others dont, and it just works. So while he's a dirty Jedi/Sith main he still makes my list of favorites players, unparalleled on jedi, atleast in my short time of being an open main.
Not only is he head and shoulders above any other jedi/sith player, or in terms of just raw impact - he's also a great guy, very helpful, always happy to teach others, crack jokes or fuck around. It's a shame he won't be with us for much longer as he is 65 years old... then again, I think its truly commendable that he can play to such a high level at such an old age.
Hajde brate

5.Greg
Greg = pure polish power, this man will hold W into a full stack of the best gunners, no fucks given and he'll take quite a few down with him. Greg's relentless way of playing is something I have tried to emulate myself. A in your face gunner with VERY underrated raw aim, atleast in my opinion. Not only is Greg a top aimer to me, with a very aggro playstyle, he's also a incredible teamplayer, he'll play anything, no problem and he'll do as agreed upon on without any hesitation. I can't forget Greg's Deka, it's close between Greg and Shock to who is the best deka player I have seen, but some of the plays I have seen Greg pull off on Deka is crazy, like Shock he can mix it up and play both aggro and passive.
Greg is also a really funny guy. He's also been one of the most welcoming and kind people to ME during my time in open.
Goes without saying that Greg, like everyone else mentioned is a legend, atleast to me.
***** mac pierdole

Honourable mentions:

I think a couple of honourable mentions are in order.

Nex(Just a fucking beast) helps that he was once a duel main like myself, and top tier at it aswell!
Fridge - I still remember when Fridge joined tin, at the time I was a duel player and was helping people improve with that in tin. Fast forward 6months time and Fridge has become a decent open player, scrimming with tin versus the likes od ad.ppl and ce7. Today Fridge is one of the smartest players in the game, and a great friend of close to 7 or 8 years.
Qwerty - Do I even need to write anything? This guy is a mechanical god, wish you would play more KERTI.
Mike - Overall versatile player, one of the best players I have seen. He's able to keep up with top players even on EU ping, come back big Mikey!

Last edited:
ThEra has insane performance especially when counting in his senile age, dementia and osteoporosis in his right hand phalanges.

ssrco,mhoodie,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

2.Luna/Fang
Luna is the smartest player I have seen in open, his ability to out smart opponents is on a different level. Not only is he an incredibly smart player, he's also one of the few people that in my opinion can keep up with the likes of Arko in a gun fight. Luna is also one of the most versatile players, I don't think this guy has a class he can't outperfom most players on, even if its their main (bar maybe deka?) you put this guy on any given class and he will get kills, he will make incredible plays, and he'll thrive regardless of class.
What really makes Luna stand out to me is the insane game sense he has, as mentioned at the beginning, he'll even make other "pros" look like day one scrubs with his wits.
I'm sure Luna is the best player currently or of all time to many people, and deservedly so, a true god of mbii.
Was it yesterday when Luna carried imps on DOTF, despite imps losing really badly? Really good player.

I love Shady, no homo
when plays your team, you're in the zone, KDA keeps increasing, life is beautiful
when he's the enemy every round is a nightmare, death inevitable, any attempts to salvage meaningless

Anos atrás, Aizen fez um tópico sobre seus 5 duelistas favoritos e encorajou outros a responderem com os seus. Recentemente, revisitei-o e vi muitos rostos novos e antigos respondendo, relembrando antigos rivais, pessoas que os ajudaram, diferentes builds e assim por diante.
Pareceu que o tópico foi bem recebido e as pessoas gostaram. Então pensei em fazer um para jogadores abertos.

Assim como o tópico do Aizen, isso não é necessariamente sobre quem é o melhor, mas sim com quem você gostou de jogar, contra, assistir ou apenas estar por perto. Troll ou tryhard, não importa.
Vou começar nomeando meus 5 jogadores favoritos (no meu tempo limitado de jogar aberto, em vez de ser um jogador de duelo). Espero que outros, novos e antigos, postem os seus também e que possamos ter um momento saudável com algumas pessoas recebendo flores, além da chance de aprender sobre alguns jogadores que você talvez não conheça.

1. Arkoudaki
Arko é sem dúvida a pessoa que mais gosto de assistir jogando aberto. Ele é um deus mecânico, só vi poucos jogadores, se é que algum, que conseguem enfrentá-lo em um tiroteio. Sua habilidade de rastrear quase perfeitamente é irreal para mim, não só seus movimentos são muito bons também. Arko me mostrou muito, me ensinou muito, mesmo que ele não saiba. Fiquei sentado na especificação por um bom tempo assistindo e aprendendo, ajuda que ele esteja sempre pronto para responder a quaisquer perguntas que eu tenha, seja em relação ao movimento, escolha de arma ou coisas assim. Falando nisso, seu movimento é inigualável - ninguém "embaralha como macaco" como Arko. O GOAT do tiroteio para mim.

2.Luna/Presa
Luna é o jogador mais inteligente que já vi em aberto, sua habilidade de superar oponentes inteligentes está em um nível diferente. Ele não é apenas um jogador incrivelmente inteligente, ele também é uma das poucas pessoas que, na minha opinião, consegue acompanhar gente como Arko em um tiroteio. Luna também é um dos jogadores mais versáteis, não acho que esse cara tenha uma classe em que ele não possa superar a maioria dos jogadores, mesmo que seja a principal (exceto talvez Deka?), você coloca esse cara em qualquer classe e ele conseguirá abates, fará jogadas incríveis e prosperará independentemente da classe.
O que realmente faz Luna se destacar para mim é o senso de jogo insano que ele tem, como mencionado no começo, ele até faz outros "profissionais" parecerem fracos com sua inteligência.
Tenho certeza de que Luna é o melhor jogador atual ou de todos os tempos para muitas pessoas, e merecidamente, um verdadeiro deus do mbii.

3. Choque
Para mim, Shock é um dos jogadores mais subestimados que ainda joga atualmente, provavelmente porque ele raramente joga aberto. Minha razão para ter Shock aqui é bem simples, na verdade. Esse cara provavelmente me ensinou mais sobre o lado competitivo do aberto do que qualquer outra pessoa, ele tem algumas das ideias mais interessantes e únicas sobre como as rodadas podem ser jogadas, devem ser jogadas ou contra-jogadas legais e peculiares, junto com um alto entendimento do meta geral, como as rodadas se desenrolam, quais classes devem ser usadas e onde.
Ele não é apenas o maior estrategista que conheceu no mbii quando se trata de aberto, ele também é um artilheiro sólido como uma rocha, com grandes superfícies. Seu Mando e Deka vem à mente, Shock joga Deka quase perfeitamente na minha opinião, use-o bem em mapas onde é útil e não a escolha em mapas onde não é. Ele é muito bom em mistura as coisas indo para flancos rápidos, 1v1 e sendo uma ameaça estacionária. Last Shock é um cara incrível, um verdadeiro tipo de pessoa do tipo sal da terra.

4. Uma Era
Eu não poderia deixar de fora o velho Thera. Esse cara é o jogador mais impactante que já viu em aberto, capaz de matar todo o mundo sozinho, ou preparar seus companheiros de equipe para quase a perfeição, embora raramente cometa erros. A maneira como Thera joga com Jedi é irreal para mim. É como se ele tivesse lacunas que os outros não veem, fosse para jogadas que os outros não veem, e simplesmente funciona. Então, embora ele seja um Jedi/Sith sujo, ele ainda está na minha lista de jogadores favoritos, incomparável em Jedi, pelo menos no meu curto período como um Jedi aberto.
Ele não está muito acima de qualquer outro jogador Jedi/Sith, ou em termos de impacto bruto - ele também é um cara ótimo, muito prestativo, sempre feliz em ensinar os outros, fazer piadas ou brincar. É uma pena que ele não fique conosco por muito mais tempo, pois ele tem 65 anos... mas, novamente, acho que é realmente louvável que ele possa jogar em um nível tão alto em uma idade tão avançada.
Hajde brate

5. Grego
Greg = poder polonês puro, esse cara vai segurar W em uma pilha cheia dos melhores artilheiros, sem se importar e ele vai quebrar alguns com ele. A maneira implacável de Greg jogar é algo que eu tentei imitar. Um artilheiro na sua cara com mira brutal MUITO subestimada, pelo menos na minha opinião. Greg não é apenas um atirador de ponta para mim, com um estilo de jogo muito agressivo, ele também é um jogador de equipe incrível, ele joga qualquer coisa, sem problemas e ele faz o que por combinado sem qualquer hesitação. Não posso esquecer o Deka de Greg, é próximo entre Greg e Shock de quem é o melhor jogador de deka que eu já vi, mas algumas das jogadas que vi Greg fazer no Deka são loucas, como Shock, ele pode aprender e jogar tanto agressivo quanto passivo.
Greg também é um cara muito engraçado. Ele também foi uma das pessoas mais receptivas e gentis COMIGO durante meu tempo em aberto.
Nem preciso dizer que Greg, como todos os outros critérios, é uma lenda, pelo menos para mim.
***** Mac Pierdole

Menções honrosas:

Acho que algumas menções honrosas são permitidas.

Nex (apenas uma fera) ajuda o fato de que ele já foi um duelista principal como eu, e também um dos melhores nisso!
Fridge - Ainda me lembro quando Fridge entrou para o tin, na época eu era um jogador de duelo e estava ajudando as pessoas a melhorarem com isso no tin. Avançando 6 meses, Fridge se tornou um jogador aberto decente, treinando com estanho contra os gostos de od ad.ppl e ce7. Hoje, Fridge é um dos jogadores mais inteligentes do jogo e um grande amigo de quase 7 ou 8 anos.
Qwerty - Eu preciso mesmo escrever alguma coisa? Esse cara é um deus mecânico, queria que você tocasse mais KERTI.
Tryharders/aliit/scrimmers players:

imagens - 2024-08-08T134511.924.jpeg

Deus Troll: Eu sou rebelde, o pilar acordou...

imagens - 2024-08-08T134710.513.jpeg

Cumin is a cool player; no trolling and no racism
He's also a kind person and great conversation

Last edited:

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
im rebel (undisputed GOAT)
Shady
any player who swaps teams to balance (Onar and Luna spring to mind, among others)
Kvinto
Thera
Darth_Valeria
Zydus
Your Mother Is Murderer
Servér ('vote 1 for um_jawarace')
Darth_Fade (very polite and welcoming player)
Bob (singlehandedly saw the revival of an endangered Sullustan species and mandated 400% increase in production of grenades)

qwer/M00/Hex/garg/kitho/bliss will always be the GOATS of open for us OAPs, tho

Last edited:
im rebel (undisputed GOAT)
Shady
any player who swaps teams to balance (Onar and Luna spring to mind, among others)
Kvinto
Thera
Darth_Valeria
Zydus
Your Mother Is Murderer
Servér ('vote 1 for um_jawarace')
Darth_Fade (very polite and welcoming player)
Bob (singlehandedly saw the revival of an endangered Sullustan species and mandated 400% increase in production of grenades)

qwer/M00/Hex/garg/kitho/bliss will always be the GOATS of open for us OAPs, tho
Don't forget the Omelette prince.