Yellow sabers

What? Now you want to follow proper forms?

After I reminded you what this thread is and for? With your continued hi-jacking? Either create a thread in off-topic or pm me.
Some people actually care...about yellow sabers:)

Their thickness, their length, their feel, ewww, baby. You wouldn't understand. Alas, you lack even one of the most basic senses available to your god-like creators.
The sense of touch.

Scram Scrap heap!

The biggest irony is that you fail to appreciate the essence of my name:) It turns out, in the end, you really are nothing more than a dilettante.

I understand you can't defend yourself on the battlefield, but now I further understand you can't even defend your very explanation for existence... Organics..

I deem you truly defenseless.

Preston

Nerd
To be on topic, Devs. can you please change this, yellow sabers are so thick and it bugs me

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Or why don't you add white sabers too? I've been trying to make them work in open mode with no results, I can't see how it would affect the gameplay, just give them to the Jedi team.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Or why don't you add white sabers too? I've been trying to make them work in open mode with no results, I can't see how it would affect the gameplay, just give them to the Jedi team.
Devs won't add them because they're 'neutral'

Devs won't add them because they're 'neutral'
Yea white lightsabers meaning that they are not afflicted with jedi nor sith. Would be cool to have it somehow in open or in duel, but i dont think so it is really possible, maybe if someone makes it as replacement.

I understand you can't defend yourself on the battlefield, but now I further understand you can't even defend your very explanation for existence... Organics..

I deem you truly defenseless.

Lulz, my arguments? Do you have a cracked hard drive or something? Lulz.

Back on topic. It'd be cool if devs added lightsaber cores to the customization options. This wouldn't really effect color but how the blade itself looks.
Kind of like how Kylo Ren's saber is fuzzy.

But with this you could choose what type, base it off default mb2, classic movies, prequels and then sequels I guess. :)

And not just the look, the sound as well. Instead of just hummmmmmmmmm but bzzzt, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt, swish as well.:)

Goliath and Chaos. Please go in another place. You are completly off-topic. Also, go make SBD/Organic hybrid baby.

It would be indeed great if you could control the thickness of the blade.

Also, am I the only one to think Yellow look.... Bad?

Goliath and Chaos. Please go in another place. You are completly off-topic. Also, go make SBD/Organic hybrid baby.

It would be indeed great if you could control the thickness of the blade.

Also, am I the only one to think Yellow look.... Bad?

That conversation was over almost a week ago organic, get over it.

Yeah, besides, how far can you stretch this particular topic?

Everything's been pretty much covered. With no response from the devs its pretty much in limbo.

Will they add the ability to change the saber look?
Add a shader that can dim/brighten colors?

No one but the devs know. :)