Yellow sabers

I remember green being the thickest before RGB sabers were implemented.

I don't recall anyone installing a sound card in your unit:)
Or a voice synthesizer.

Your ability to communicate is a gift from your fleshy deities. Treasure it. For what we bestow, we can take back.

t( ;) )t

One day you're going to wake up and realize:)

That you're just a character in a video game.:confused:

Things just got...meta-organical. Dun dun dun!!!

t( :eek: )t

Nor do they think. Pre-programmed responses that amount to less than nothing when compared to the overlords of creation.

The flesh reigns eternal.

Nor do they think. Pre-programmed responses that amount to less than nothing when compared to the overlords of creation.
The flesh reigns eternal.

Actually, you are a programmed being as well. Simply view your DNA, a collection of computer like code.
Though you are programmed, you can think as well.
If you find issue with believing this, I can link you to any number of 8th grade biology textbooks.

Last edited:
I am my own intelligent design.:)
You're barely a dust note.

I'll link you a college level textbook. It should give you a hint that the fastest, most powerful supercomputer that exists still can't come anywhere close to committing the calculations necessary that organic evolution has achieved:)

Testaments to survival of the fittest, honed through the eons, do you think you can compare toilet droid? Lulz.

Wait, why is every thread you're in turn into this. At least stay on topic lulz.

Yellow sabers. Ra ra! Any future plans to provide the ability for more customization?

On a separate topic, do you actually believe random chance could construct something far more advanced than our best intelligently designed computers? You would not believe me if I told you Mount Rushmore, a simple rock carving, was formed by rain on rocks over millions of years.. Yet you will believe the most sophisticated piece of technology did come by randomness?

Aside from that, in the star wars universe,
droids can indeed compete with your pathetic programming.

Nope. Random chance? Lulz, did you pass the 8th grade? Or even 3rd?:( Makes me sad.
I'd go Darwin on your ass but that's just too much.

Lulz, what a dumb droid. Billions of years of competition and tests of survival compared to a toaster that wouldn't exist, function or matter without the fleshy overlords of creation:)

I'd say fool but that only works on actual beings. I'll just call you scrap.
Scrap!

Scram Scrap!

t( :rolleyes: )t

Are you telling me it wasn't a random/unguided process, but actually involved some sort of plan/design?

Nope. Random chance? Lulz,

let me guess, you believe that if you and your descendants spent all your lives swimming in water, you'd eventually adapt fins, gills, or something of that sort? Pathetic whelp, believe in what is observable, testable, and repeatable.

I'd go Darwin on your ass but that's just too much.
Charles+Darwin+was+wrong+eye+quote.jpg

Do not get me wrong, I believe in adaptation. Just nothing on the level that would turn a bovine beast into a fish, which later became the whale.

Darwin was from a day and age where your body was thought to be nothing more than a simple sack of goo..
quote-if-it-could-be-demonstrated-that-any-complex-organ-existed-which-could-not-possibly-have-been-charles-darwin-222682.jpg

Last edited:
Do you even have a point? Or are you just missing it?:)

And again, you don't even count as a person:) It's like I'm arguing with spell check. No, that word is really spelled correctly! Remove that wiggly line!

Do you even have a point? Or are you just missing it?
Now I have to guide you on how to make a proper rebuttal.. wonderful...

Step One
Re-read my last response and respond to my points:

Was evolution random as I stated it was, or was it the product of some sort of design?
Do you really believe that the cow eventually turned into the whale?
Do you believe that if you and your descendants spent all your lives in water, your descendants would eventually adapt aquatic features such as fins and gills?

Step Two
Realize that when you said you would go "Darwin on my ass", you were unaware of his quotes mentioned above and retract the statement or correct it, because the quotes are contradictory to the conclusion you are attempting to convey.

Step Three
Make another statement, attempting to prove your conclusion on the subject of evolution is indeed accurate.

Last edited:
Are you even trying?:)

You might have a case for intelligent design as a droid but that possibility is looking less and less likely with each post.:)

No, everything just magically appeared. Evolution is magic and magic is a myth. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Lulz, what a nutter.
You can quote whatever. The established conclusions and assumptions will not change. Context matters:)

Look, a cow! If cows magically appeared and can't turn into whales, than whats the point man? What's the point?