Why does Gargos have access to JAMME features?

4131c1fd33d66c08b407ab402e659281.png

How is this fair to other content creators? Boycott Movie Battles 2.

Upvote 0
the answer is that gargos is using a software that breaks code laws!!!!!!

@Gargos STOP! You violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen source code is now forfeit
if he can use it we should all be able to use it. circlejerking smh

AaronAaron

Donator
You know you can still use the camera editing stuff without having this super secret thing gargos has? It works perfectly well for me

I'm confused.
Can someone tell me what JAMME is?
Is it like a special permission mod for demos?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
the answer is that gargos is using a software that breaks code laws!!!!!!

@Gargos STOP! You violated the law. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen source code is now forfeit
Technically not, the code restricts the software from being publicly distributed. Are you seeing it being publicly distributed? -)

oh shoot i just found what JAMME is.
Is it possible to use JAMME in open mode? like a free-camera-hack? That's crazy if so.

Asking for a friend, obviously.
heh heh

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Sooo, can we share it through private messages or sth? Is that considered publicly? :(
I know it kinda sucks but I rather not share it anywhere, I am leaving this up to the dev team themselves since I do not want to put the game in jeopardy. I wish it was possible to have this awesome software for everyone. I hope the dev team would at least update pug mod so it could be used. It is a lot harder to use but it would be a lot more than what we have for now, I used to use pug mod a lot in my earlier videos.

This old video can serve as an example of what you can do with pug mod. If the team would update the mod and keep it updated, I would be more than happy to make a step by step tutorial how to use it.

Last edited:

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Earlier this week I was trying to work on making it so demos didn't care about version numbers. Figure that might come in handy. Not sure how much effort/time will be spent on it though so no promises.