What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Jedi can run through your flamethrower and wrist laser doesn't do enough damage to be a threat(its like a 3 shot p3), heroes do have an easier time though but anyone who knows how to facehug will easily beat a dash hero
I wasn't even talking about the flamethrower or wrist laser. Those westars are grade A Jedi hunters. They shoot fast, and pack a punch. Just make sure to walk and not get push spammed since mandos stay down.

This thread is getting pretty big. I guess theres alot of things that piss people off in MB2
Not really people just hate being bad at a difficult game(the dark souls fanbase is like this except they religiously follow the game and no matter how many pages they write about how its unfair you'll probably find them putting more then the 100 hours into each game)

what grinds my gears recently are few people, who troll so obviously and so weak, that it triggers my trolldignity
what a disgrace of trollbusiness

Lamers in Duels.
Guy bragging about the fact they are in the top 30 of the player of the game and feel like they can attack everybody if they want to. + Saying it's your fault if you don't turn off the saber the EXACT moment you kill the first guy you were dueling with and did not even had the time to react. (Done by the said guy supposedly in the top 30. Definitly in the top 5 of the biggest moron I've ever seen.)
Morons who kill you while you pursue a lamer.

That toxic community you find in the servers that make the community of LOL nice well placed side by side.

When you push a grenade that was going to kill your teammates, and it ends up killing them anyway. Then you get !punished because they can.
Getting full TK points because someone with 1 hp did !p out of anger.
The TK system in general
The very tip of a saber just NIPPING my toe causes my entire leg to explode off my body and I die.
ARCs shooting while getting up / rolling
Unable to do melee moves with a gun out ( except BH ), like "I don't know how to kick / punch with my weapon out! *puts weapon away* NOW I CAN!"
more to come...

When I try to replace a palyermodel and the playermodel icon but the icon stays the same, my gears are grinded.
When a wookiee is behind a corner I'm turning, my gears are grinded.

When they're 3v1 and they still do obj with 3 minutes left, My gears get EXTRAgrinded

Lamers in Duel server.
Then people who kill you because you watch duel.
Also people thatk ill you because you kill lamers and can't understand shit.