What grinds your gears in mb Il?

That's just like, your opinion, man.

In any case, you've already stated that Jedi and Sith not being overpowered grinds your gears. I don't think you need to post it every single page.
can I post it instead? The schwartz is not strong enought in this game! :p

Kaj

What grinds my gears is unbalanced teams most of the time on Open, and then 10 sith on one team and 10 jedi on the other. And there's 12 people per team.

What grinds my gears is unbalanced teams most of the time on Open, and then 10 sith on one team and 10 jedi on the other. And there's 12 people per team.

These situations are actually pretty funny because you can take some class that's ideal for scrubstomping jedi and look at them not change classes for 10 rounds. You get a baller score too.

prkstc.png

Here is a new grinding gear, when teams are stacked and a developer contributes to the problem.

He's been a serial stacker for a long time.

6 years ago.

Fgee4S6.jpg

He's a horrible person. Very unethical.

:)

Grinds my gears.

Last edited:
He's been a serial stacker for a long time.

6 years ago.

He's a horrible person. Very unethical.

:)

Grinds my gears.

fomuporjxz.gif

Also, holy shit this game has come a long way.
That score tab looks like complete ass.
(Yes I know thats the vanilla score tab, but somehow it looks even worse in mb2 format.)

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
People have a weird idea of what stacking is. I don't join a specific team, I just play with friends. :(

People have a weird idea of what stacking is. I don't join a specific team, I just play with friends. :(
I have more fun fighting against my friends than steam rolling a team with them.
Because they know how I play and offer a challenge. Where killing new players with no effort is boring.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I have more fun fighting against my friends than steam rolling a team with them.
Because they know how I play and offer a challenge. Where killing new players with no effort is boring.
Ehhhh, we at least avoid playing on the same team with other notable groups and clans. Yesterday it was me, TS and *groan* Comex, and 10 'people' roleplaying as clone troopers against 10 AOD. Still won a good majority of the games.

Not fun when your team is shit though.
The teams are always shit Gumba.
Its that organized group of 4 people that win them.

Ehhhh, we at least avoid playing on the same team with other notable groups and clans. Yesterday it was me, TS and *groan* Comex, and 10 'people' roleplaying as clone troopers against 10 AOD. Still won a good majority of the games.
Fighting clone spam is fun though, especially when you play as a soldier battle droid.
See you can actually shoot and hit them and visibly see damage, cover actually works, and your grenades don't comeback into your face.

Last edited:
WevPZPK.jpg

Don't be so bad with him, sometimes Supa goes in the good team :p

About the topic, what grinds my gears in MB2 :

Blockers, when you want to snip/fire on gunner and there is 3-4 jedi/sith in front of you doing nothing but camping and getting shot.
When I press the fire button yet It doesn't snip till I press the mouse once again (I don't know if it's a bug or anything).
When someone on your team kick you at the start of a round.
New Kamino
When Gumba/Qwerty/Gargos/pro ppl...are on the opposite team and start killing me every time I see them
Jedi/Sith who let you alone when a sith/jedi come to kill you, and you are alone as a gunner against him
Jedi/Sith with without sense
Jedi/Sith who doesn't push
Gunner who send grenade/rocket in front of force user
When all the team is going main and let side with no defence (or the opposite)
-->No teamplay

A guy who use the default name padawan on the BG Server DOTF. :)

Only use SBD and then ask to ban people who don't make huge score. And proceed to annoy everyone and aggress people in the chat.

It grinds my gears when people think teams are even based on the number of players on each team and not the skill of the players on each team. It makes me wonder if they are trolling or just stupid.

It grinds my gears when people think teams are even based on the number of players on each team and not the skill of the players on each team. It makes me wonder if they are trolling or just stupid.
No, they just don't care as pointed out in the discussion above you.

well there isnt a ranking system or anything, score doesnt represent skill either so its hard hand-picking teams so that they would bother be of even skill, there is no skill measurement so how are we supposed to mix and match? lol it does bother me too but there isnt anything you can do