What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Ffff, I just admitted that Jedi is balanced. I've been tricked!
large.gif

mh96F4u.gif

You hurt me, I thought you were one of us man..
I forsaw a future where soldiers were frolicking in the meadows, but its all gone now.

S

Shady ^^

Regarding the Jedi/Sith buff - Think about it, it's ought to be boring. I have never enjoyed playing nor the singleplayer of JKII Outcast, or JKA with /godmode. There's no challenge. As of this build, the way glowstick users fight gunners is pretty balanced. What matters in this mod is skill / teamplay. Sometimes it's much easier to kill a beginner SBD / deka as a jedi, than killing a highly skilled sold who drops headshots on you like a mad Italian. I enjoy the mod as it is, most likely as many other members

It annoys me when I'm angry in-game and whine about shit and everyone tells me to shut up but when they're angry it's "okay because it's fine to be emotional sometimes".

This also applies to real life but I won't start blogging.

It annoys me when I'm angry in-game and whine about shit and everyone tells me to shut up but when they're angry it's "okay because it's fine to be emotional sometimes".
lol it's both okay to get angry and to tell someone to shut up
it helps to cool off
except when someone overreacts and gets triggered by chat

last time i had to rq because i was on the edge, one specific jedi owned me for several rounds in a row, then some sith used grip to throw me off kamino platform xD

Sonichu

Donator
But that is what makes me upset.. the unbalance of the game.. how unlogical it is. How features we should have aren't there.
Unlogical...We'll put that one up there with "irregardless".

If you want Jedi to be more reflective of their power in the movies, go play a single player game. This is multiplayer and needs to be balanced for more than just you. Star Wars Galaxies had a vaguely similar issue - Jedi was an alpha class for the longest time and needed to be kicked down a notch because the game became dominated by them.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm always on the stacked team. It's actually a fact. Even when the team I'm on is losing it's stacked.

Or you could do what I do and try to teach the new players instead of grinding them into dust and killing their motivation to play.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
3 people on one team doing well hardly counts as stacked. We wanted to play on the same team, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I can't just play badly so people will feel better, they won't learn that way either.

3 people on one team doing well hardly counts as stacked. We wanted to play on the same team, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I can't just play badly so people will feel better, they won't learn that way either.
There is something wrong where your team has 3 extra players and has a winning streak of 10.
I switch teams to compensate stacked games to help new players, why am I the only person that actually cares about team balancing?

18 to 2 matches for 3 maps stright isn't fun for anyone, there is a problem.
Its not a 24/7 server where wins don't matter, its a rotation server where people play the objective and map.

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend that people won't learn anything when they are getting crushed? If you want new players to get good, you help them not stack against them. And as a developer you should be helping players, not encouraging elitist behavior.

All you had to do was switch teams and help out, instead you typed emoticons in the chat and fucked with the new players.
This is a highly competitive game where the skill and numbers of players matter, this is not tf2 where one person on a team can carry 15 people.
Nobody is learning anything, and the it invalidates the learning experience for the new players on the winning team as well because you and friends kill everyone for them. They don't learn anything because they don't have anyone to fight.

Last edited:
But it is balanced, just not in comparison to the movies; there are checks and balances in place so that each class has a specific role and so they excel at that role/those roles. What you're proposing is like trying to balance a game based on realism. Very rarely does that ever work.
It is balanced. You should play it a bit and you'll see.. jedi / sith get dominated by trash classes like trooper , wooks , heroes

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It is balanced. You should play it a bit and you'll see.. jedi / sith get dominated by trash classes like trooper , wooks , heroes
That's just like, your opinion, man.

In any case, you've already stated that Jedi and Sith not being overpowered grinds your gears. I don't think you need to post it every single page.

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It's common that I used to use the alias STACKS LIKE JENGA because I was always on the stacked team. Then some idiot banned me for having numbers in my IP...