What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Small minded people once again. Same canned responses. Same unthoughtful replies. None of you are capable of deconstructing logic, only stating your own points more emphatically. Crawl back to your dens of misery.
You do know trying to talk "deep" make you only dig deeper.

Go embarass yourself somewhere else.

You're as deep as a roadside puddle. Don't get upset at me for it.

Why would I be upset for a guy still digging?

No matter what topic you go in, everybody say the same. You are annoying, useless and you are just a wannabe "think he know everything" kiddo. People explained to you everything. But just like a perfect imbecil. You just don't read and say again your charabia.

Chaos isn't capable of writing in English or using logic to debate, and you're just some coward who crawled out of the dirt to insult me. Obviously you're upset, otherwise you wouldn't bother throwing your hat into the ring. I've been productive by giving arguments and examples to support my theses, many of which people haven't heard before. All I've seen from those arguing against me are fallacies, diversions, personal attacks, and cognitive dissonance when confronted with conflicting evidence. At least Paradine was somewhat productive in arguing. You, on the other hand, served a completely moot point. I had given up anyone learning the truth and had gone on my way. Instead of getting me to stop, you started me going. These people do have the right to watch the game die, and only they are to blame for it.

"Instead of getting me to stop, you started me going." Yeah yeah sur.
You just tell bullshit, people tell it to you. And you just can't give up and admit you are wrong.

Arguments? Logic?
Please, remember that?
Enforcing Rules for Server Owners

Enforcing rules? Seriously, just that simple single idea showed your colors. Arguments? None that are valids. Logic? One close to dictator's mindset.

Chaos unable to use logic to debate? Don't you mean YOU are not capable of using logic?

Seriously, when most people call you on your idea. It might be because you are not smart like you think you are.
Anyway, welcome to the ignore list. For a guy named Iscandar, you are closer to Gamilon facist way of thinking.

Choosing that arguments are invalid because you disagree with them is exactly what has been happening for the past few pages against me. No thought, just accusations and refusals.

I can see what happens on both sides. You only see through your own eyes. It's very hard for someone to listen to something they've been told their entire life is bad. The idea of forcing someone to do good triggers their memories of movies, documentaries, and history books talking about bad men doing bad things to good people for supposedly noble reasons. The same ideas, repeated over and over through all types of media, will fix themselves in your minds and compel you to act on the instinct of preserving those thoughts. And now, finally, you believe that "fascism" is a tool used by evil or deluded people who wish to destroy freedom, when the opposite is true, and those "fascists" fought for the freedom of this world against the tyranny of global banking and internationalism. Your predictable self-righteous attitude is the result of your upbringing in a world of propaganda. You've not found real truth in this world yet, only a fiction taught to you. You're not a true free thinker.

Attack my message all you want, but do so honestly.

Small minded people once again. Same canned responses. Same unthoughtful replies. None of you are capable of deconstructing logic, only stating your own points more emphatically. Crawl back to your dens of misery.

You realize you described yourself right? Logic? Do you even logic, bro?

Chaos, you still haven't provided any counter arguments, just more autism and lulzspeech. All you seem capable of saying is "no it's not" and "you're bad and stupid" like a child who can't figure out the reasons they dislike something.

Lulz. Why should I counter arguments that you make for me? Explain that to me:)
The only person who started spewing nonsense about freemarket whatever was you.
I barely even skimmed it and saw it was garbage. Here's a tip. When you compare something, try to at least have some measure of equivalency.
And now you're rambling between the difference between a democracy and a republic? Haha, my god. You ramble worse than me:)

The differences are irrelevant. You know why? Because your examples are irrelevant to mb. You don't pay to play on someone's server. You don't pay for anything. Lulz, you're not a consumer. It's a privilege to play on someone's server, not a right. Server's aren't a business! Free entertainment. And people choose where and how they'll partake. You, are just an angry little person who can't get his way:)

Lulz, this is all too funny. You attempted to set-up a straw man argument for me to argue and get angry when I refuse to defend the position you've given me?
Sorry, hon, no one cares about Free Markets or Democracy here. But I'm sure you sound very smart to someone who might care:)

The free market leads exactly to the same conclusion as a communist system - monopolies form and competition is stamped out. The only difference is that communism is more honest about its intentions. In a system you would call "fascist" (as if that were an insult,) the government regulates the economy to purposefully stop monopolies from forming, allowing true competition based on merit to thrive. The grand irony is that "fascism" is the only true vessel for the goal of competition to truly thrive, while the "free market" fails and delivers the same result as communism.

Since these were all your arguments and this is your opinion and not mine, lulz at the projection, clearly you've just outed yourself as a commie.
And a fascist. Which isn't an insult to you? Oh lord, this kid...

Yes, you're a commie. Marxist ideology preaches that all people of different cultures are equal, and that morality is subjective and based on culture. These are all ideas of a Marxist Communist brainwashed buffoon. In the real world, objective truth exists regardless of how we subjectively perceive it. Cultures are superior by objectively measuring the heights of their work. If you don't like the idea that you might be inferior, stop being a fucking pansy who reasons problems away as "subjective" and face them head on. On that same line of thought, opinions can be better than other opinions too. If my opinion is more educated, well thought out, logically sound, and has worked when put to the test, it will certainly beat your uneducated logically fallacious opinion which fails when in practice.

Haha, nope. No, I'm not a Marxist:) See above. First time I've even been even remotely called a Marxist. It's hilarious. Amoral, yes. But a Marxist Commie?
I won't disagree that they're brainwashed buffoons for the most part. Seeing you in action, reaffirms this:)

As to your opinion. Besides some small number of sad folk, the majority scoffs and laughs in disdain. Cling to your delusional superiority.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Actually, don't.

Because at the end of this post, the one thing you didn't address and only proved, yet again, is one thing.

That you.
Are.
Full.
Of.
Shit.

Tickles my gears:)

Also, fuck your fallacious snapshots. It's huge logical fallacy to simply take a picture at a point in time to fit your narrative. Statistically, DotF always wins.

Fallacious? You say this and yet, how is it fallacious? Because you said it so? Lulz, nope.
A huge logical fallacy? Lulz. Do you even...........lulz, just no.
Hard evidence. I forgot. Weren't you saying rotation is dead and Dotf has a strangehold over the community? Whereas I say, claim and prove, that its nowhere near as bad as it was years ago, for the better part of a decade and that you should be kissing the ground because rotation is active despite asshats like you trying to bring everyone down:)

Taken this second. This very second:)

a4oTyUw.png

Just as many people on dotf, as are on servers that aren't on it.
Shocking!!

This is what we call: Reality.

So with this said, can everyone stop? The point is known and any damage to be done will either have been predicted or not. This argument ended long ago, and now it's a useless fight everyone is having.

But I'm bored and running a virus scan after reading all this, just in case:) Whatever Iscandar has, I don't want, he might be contagious.

Chaos isn't capable of writing in English or using logic to debate, and you're just some coward who crawled out of the dirt to insult me. Obviously you're upset, otherwise you wouldn't bother throwing your hat into the ring. I've been productive by giving arguments and examples to support my theses, many of which people haven't heard before. All I've seen from those arguing against me are fallacies, diversions, personal attacks, and cognitive dissonance when confronted with conflicting evidence. At least Paradine was somewhat productive in arguing. You, on the other hand, served a completely moot point. I had given up anyone learning the truth and had gone on my way. Instead of getting me to stop, you started me going. These people do have the right to watch the game die, and only they are to blame for it.

The sheer amount of projection in this isn't even funny. All your arguments are giving irrelevant examples or name-calling/insulting. See the first line:)
But then, how would you be able to understand what I'm writing? It's not in English:) Lulz, such juvenile insults. Argument's we've never heard before? More like no one ever really attempted to stretch the borders of incredulity this much. Lol.

I'll go dissociate cognitively now:)

Whose Paradine? Either you're making yet another mistake or you're making yet another mistake again, lulz. I'm not Para and Puppy is Puppy.
Logic yo.

Ring side seats, yay!

Choosing that arguments are invalid because you disagree with them is exactly what has been happening for the past few pages against me. No thought, just accusations and refusals.

Actually, you make your own arguments against those arguments you present for others to defend:) People just aren't buying it.

I can see what happens on both sides. You only see through your own eyes. It's very hard for someone to listen to something they've been told their entire life is bad. The idea of forcing someone to do good triggers their memories of movies, documentaries, and history books talking about bad men doing bad things to good people for supposedly noble reasons. The same ideas, repeated over and over through all types of media, will fix themselves in your minds and compel you to act on the instinct of preserving those thoughts. And now, finally, you believe that "fascism" is a tool used by evil or deluded people who wish to destroy freedom, when the opposite is true, and those "fascists" fought for the freedom of this world against the tyranny of global banking and internationalism. Your predictable self-righteous attitude is the result of your upbringing in a world of propaganda. You've not found real truth in this world yet, only a fiction taught to you. You're not a true free thinker.

Attack my message all you want, but do so honestly.

Honestly, you're either a troll or a fascist and a delusional one at that. I give equal credence to both as there are people like you purport yourself to be.
So completely out of their minds that right is wrong and wrong is right.

Me, I've chosen where I stand. Against some little snot who would dictate terms on servers people pay out of their own pocket for.
Now, to everyone else.

Do you stand with the snot, or the glorious Chaos:) Obviously the latter if you are of true, good and moral character. After all, it's superior to all others.
See, Iscandar, you've convinced me, my culture, my morals, my beliefs, are Superior to yours. Yay for you. You won one.

t( :rolleyes: )t

~Pats the special kid on the head and runs:)

Chaos for fuck sakes, if I can walk away.
Me, the guy who argued religion and politics in video games with puppy for a whole week.
You can walk away from this, we don't need to continue this.

What? This insult is insulting:)
I walk this lonely road. On my own. Just me. And my shadow.

A whole week of arguing religion and politics with Puppy?

I forget you're relatively new. Ask Nero if you want to know:) Just ask about me and a certain thread with the title of Religion in it:)
He was in a cult you know. I think I saved him. Too bad he's turned into a lolicon...*sigh*

Atheism vs Religion- The thread that will redefine the purpose of these forums
Was locked at around 30 pages with over 600 posts:)

Woot, or should I say, fuck Sxx for destroying years of spam and genius.
The only way to even glimpse the old forums. Grinds my gears.

Off Topic

Last edited:
You all are annoying, babbling back and forth trying to find a point in vain to use against the other. It should be clear that DoTF is popular and it won't change because the veterans love it and the clans do best at it. Though a point still stands on how this could be a possibility for killing the mod, are putting it into the ungodly state of a frozen community, there is no real reason to argue over it anymore.

People already have the idea that the DoTF spam could help end the mod, or put it into a horrible community-lock, but it's their fully aware choice. There is really nothing more to be done, and no points to get across. What happens will happen and all we can do now is watch and contemplate what information each have given the other.

So with this said, can everyone stop? The point is known and any damage to be done will either have been predicted or not. This argument ended long ago, and now it's a useless fight everyone is having.
Since it seems people haven't read this, I'll just quote it.

Petty squabbling. That's all which you guys are participating in. All you guys need to do is accept that people will do what they do, and what ever comes from it, drag this mod down or not, it was their choice. All we can really do is let this all unfold. These fights are just annoying by now and will change nothing.

Posting on the internet is always pointless if you're trying to sway someone with an argument.
I thought this was common sense.:) Mere diversions to pass the time as the sun beats down upon us lowly mortals.
Fuck the sun!

As long as there's a fight, that means we're all still alive and kicking.

Hilarious how ignorant some people are. When Dotf was actually a problem with its vice grip completely on the entire mod(you'd be lucky to find a map off of dotf once in 3 weeks for an hour...), the population was low, the forums - even I barely browsed them once a week let alone posted or played even that much.

So looking back, maybe the destruction of the old forums and the complete mangling of the saber system is what this mod needed to stir up outrage and glee once again:)

Oh look.

zF0Ywlq.png

Fucking pathetic. Every single time I've been on or checked since this *thing* started whining about Dotf 24/7 there's always people on a rotation server.

And he claimed to be a b17er? I find it hard to believe since anyone that's played would know just how horrible dotf was. 1 hour on a rotation server and then see you in a couple of weeks or even months lulz. Nowadays you can just hop on and play nearly any damn time. 1 week of the current climate would equal 2 years worth of rotation in previous years.

Snowflakes.

Grinds my gears.

Last edited:

Ant

Why do you call people snowflakes when you seem like the one that tries their hardest to stand out compared to every other person I've seen post on these forums so far? hehkeklulz, emoticon; contrivedly idiosyncratic posting style! Mock-eccentricities; top random, so chaos, very wow, le doge, memes and lulz.

Cmon guy. If you're going to be one to try to make points it doesn't help to be slightly hypocritical in the process, and projecting ain't cool either. And don't try to buzzword terms you apparently don't fully understand. Calling someone a snowflake whilst coming across as something that seemingly just walked out of alice in wonderland is just going to end up irritating other people around you. At this rate, it's likely that I'd have to eventually just start calling you some kind of elaborate RPer. And just to make my post meaner (since you yourself apparently don't mind dishing it out) no one in their right mind uses the word lulz, and if they do then they're young, slightly stupid and being edgy.

All stuff you should be well-beyond if you're going to bother trying to criticize or completely browbeat anyone else. Normal people would only use it as a one-off , being-ironic, self-depreciatingly-silly thing, yet it seems to be your favorite word since you're caught in the past or lack an entirely sufficient form of self awareness. Might as well start using XD faces you youngin. Do you think "I did it for the lulz" is still the coolest/funniest thing/statement ever? Are you still part of the Anonymous fan club? Do you get wet to Guy Fawkes masks? I could go on. Won't be posting again due to how off topic I was.

Last edited:
Why do you call people snowflakes when you seem like the one that tries their hardest to stand out compared to every other person I've seen post on these forums so far? hehkeklulz, emoticon; contrivedly idiosyncratic posting style! Mock-eccentricities; top random, so chaos, very wow, le doge, memes and lulz. Cmon guy. If you're going to be one to try to make points it doesn't help to be slightly hypocritical in the process, and projecting ain't cool either. And don't try to buzzword terms you apparently don't fully understand. Calling someone a snowflake whilst coming across something that seemingly just walked out of alice in wonderland is just going to end up irritating other people around you. At this rate, at some point it's likely that I'd have to just start calling you some kind of elaborate RPer. And just to make my post meaner (since you yourself apparently don't mind dishing it out) no one in their right mind uses the word lulz, and if they do then they're young, slightly stupid and being edgy. All stuff you should be well-beyond if you're going to bother trying to criticize or completely browbeat anyone else. Normal people would only use it as a one-off , being-ironic, self-depreciatingly-silly thing, yet it seems to be your favorite word since you're caught in the past or lack an entirely sufficient form of self awareness. Might as well start using XD faces you youngin. Do you still think "I did it for the lulz" is still the coolest/funniest thing/statement ever? Are you still part of the Anonymous fan club? Do you get wet to Guy Fawkes masks? I could go on. Won't be posting again due to how off topic I was.

You clearly stand out for your lack of space in your wall of text. Just sayin'. :p

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I've explained numerous times how it is harmful. I'll do it again. Playing one map over and over destroys the whole of a mod by destroying the community. New players get bored quickly and old players leave for fresher and more varied experiences. A new player might stay a month or two as in the case of @Durante DLH, but will soon become bored and disappointed, leaving for something more promising.

Let me make it clearer, again. Moviebattles 2, like any other community, is structured like the human body. If body parts start betraying the rest of the body, the body will collapse on itself. Server owners, if they promote harmful practices against the community, such as shunning new (and old) content whilst only playing one map, will ensure the continued degradation of this game and lead to its death. You're promoting the death of this mod.
You are keeping saying that playing one map over and over again is dangerous, but you provide no single freaking proof of it.

It's an opinion, not a fact. Just your words, nothing more.
Indeed, nobody would even listen to you if you just came here and said, "let's ban dotf because I don't like this map", so you've invented entirely fake story about that each time you play dotf, god kills a kittenmb2 dies a little more.

Using this "argument", you can "prove" literally anything you want, and justify any kind of censorship or other eliminating people's rights.
And that thing about human body and betraying... c'mon, it's absolutely flawed and can be used to substantiate banning <anything> from <anything>. In fact, it *was* used infinite number of times in human history, in different centuries and different counties, to validate genocide and dictatorship.
After all that, people still trying to use it! Grinds my gears :mad:.

But since you put that argument on table, comparing dotf servers with something lethal, you also legitimate a reverse argument: so, now you are literally a Hitler :).
It really doesn't matter what good server owners and clans do, DotF 24/7 will always win regardless of what they do, hence server creation is not going to change this @BigBossBigTeef .
If dotf servers always win, that's because people want it.
People always have a choice, since there are a lot of servers running different maps.
I call it "fair competetion".
It's the job of a responsible person to lead them into greater things, even if they are harder.
hahahhahaha lmao
Do you understand that this is a videogame, an entertainment?
If you want to lead anybody into greater things, go popularize reading books and stuff. We are having fun here!

Also you can't lead anybody into anything against their will, no matter how bad you want it.
People have their rights and you must respect that.
For me, person who leads people into greater things is Richard Dawkins, and you are just a mini-Stalin.
Communism teaches that all cultures are equal, only separated by different values.
Communism teaches banning everything that isn't communistic, and heavily control everything in people's life, including what books are allowed to read, what music is allowed to listen, movies etc.

Not sure about cultures, but "all Men are created equal" is a direct quote from United States Declaration of Independence, which definitely isn't a communist manifesto.
You're trying to state that you can tell people what map they must play and they can't choose it on their own.
At least Paradine was somewhat productive in arguing.
Are you referring to me? Usually people misspell one letter in my nick, but at least they don't write it completely wrong.
In a system you would call "fascist" (as if that were an insult,)
those "fascists" fought for the freedom of this world against the tyranny of global banking and internationalism.
... ... ...
You really have left me speechless... I just don't know how to react for this. Except for... WTF?!

One more damn time:
Pissing people off by banning their favorite maps/servers is bad for business.
People has a freedom to play dotf *or* play some other maps, since there are always enough servers.
Just leave servers' owners a right to decide what maps put into a rotation, and leave players a right to pick a server.

Last edited:
If I didn't find this whole rant everyone is going on about slightly entertaining I would probably have stopped being lazy and learned how to stop following this thread. But at this point it's like watching two annoying children argue while the spectators occasionally throw a few words in to keep it going. You all should really just let it go and start this up again maybe in a year or two.

By then we can see who was right and who was ignorant enough to ignore the truth. Maybe the mod will do fine, maybe a new map-pack will be made and people start getting happy again, maybe new people stay, or maybe new people get bored quicker, maybe nothing will change, and the community will be frozen to have the occasional new player to either replace a gone one or leave as well after so long. While it's clear there are many ways it could go, there is no denying that a problem like this can actually impact the game heavily if it starts to affect the thought process of new players who are not veterans of the game which actually want to play more of the 50+ maps.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. The mod survived worse and for years previous.
I get it that your new and ignorant but really, it just shows your lack of awareness. If you can't handle this much. Too bad. See ya:)

You have no merit to your words since hey, even now you can hop on and play rotation. Another screeny?
After so many, hah, its a wonder. Maybe I just don't know how to educate commoncore students:)

Whatever helps you sleep. Lulz. <-Doh, did it again:)
I have fun when I post. 'Scuse me for it.

I think you fail to understand what the argument was about and how nonsensical his attempts to justify it were.
If you fell for it then that's just a pity.

But here, one last time. And so there's no confusion for *some* people I'll keep it simple.

I occasionally smoke. I go into a store, I buy the brand I typically smoke and like. Reach into my pocket and pull out the moneys'~:)
Bought and paid for. I take it and go. Outside I light up.

Suddenly, a wild stranger appears!!

He wants to bum one off. I say sure, I've been there, every smoker's been there before. Courtesy and all that.
I give him one. He lights up. And as he's smoking it, he turns and says,"Hey buddy, don't buy this brand anymore, I prefer mint. Mint is the best, you're only allowed to buy mint."

Now, in the real world, what would you do when some twerp is telling you how to spend your money so it benefits him?
The natural reaction is to tell him to fuck off, buy your own shit, etc.

People pay for their servers. When someone that doesn't pay for it is telling you, this is how you're gonna run it, you think thats ok?
Nothing is stopping them from buying their own shit. They have no rights when it comes to your money.

Unless of course, we're all commies that worship fascism. :)

If this is still a difficult concept for you then - give me your money. All of it. And do it with a smile. It's for your own good. Trust me, it'll benefit everybody in the future. 'Cuz I said so:)

It'll grind my gears if you don't.

Random strangers that pop up out of nowhere and post suspiciously similar syntax. Tickles my paranoia.

t(-_-)t

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. The mod survived worse and for years previous.
I get it that your new and ignorant but really, it just shows your lack of awareness. If you can't handle this much. Too bad. See ya:)

You have no merit to your words since hey, even now you can hop on and play rotation. Another screeny?
After so many, hah, its a wonder. Maybe I just don't know how to educate commoncore students:)

Whatever helps you sleep. Lulz. <-Doh, did it again:)
I have fun when I post. 'Scuse me for it.

I think you fail to understand what the argument was about and how nonsensical his attempts to justify it were.
If you fell for it then that's just a pity.

But here, one last time. And so there's no confusion for *some* people I'll keep it simple.

I occasionally smoke. I go into a store, I buy the brand I typically smoke and like. Reach into my pocket and pull out the moneys'~:)
Bought and paid for. I take it and go. Outside I light up.

Suddenly, a wild stranger appears!!

He wants to bum one off. I say sure, I've been there, every smoker's been there before. Courtesy and all that.
I give him one. He lights up. And as he's smoking it, he turns and says,"Hey buddy, don't buy this brand anymore, I prefer mint. Mint is the best, you're only allowed to buy mint."

Now, in the real world, what would you do when some twerp is telling you how to spend your money so it benefits him?
The natural reaction is to tell him to fuck off, buy your own shit, etc.

People pay for their servers. When someone that doesn't pay for it is telling you, this is how you're gonna run it, you think thats ok?
Nothing is stopping them from buying their own shit. They have no rights when it comes to your money.

Unless of course, we're all commies that worship fascism. :)

If this is still a difficult concept for you then - give me your money. All of it. And do it with a smile. It's for your own good. Trust me, it'll benefit everybody in the future. 'Cuz I said so:)

It'll grind my gears if you don't.

Random strangers that pop up out of nowhere and post suspiciously similar syntax. Tickles my paranoia.

t(-_-)t

While I understand what this mod has survived through, it seems very ignorant to believe there are not many things which could happen, and even more too think lightly of a situation because of how it may not be as bad as one other was in. It's worrying when a person cannot notice things like these can lead too a quicker rate of boredom, which can result in things such as an influx of trolls and people taking breaks. And again you will probably shoot back "What about all of these people who are still playing?". And to that, I say how many players are actually newer then one year? How many are not veterans or have been playing for the last 3+ years?

Besides myself, I don't notice many new players, and i think with how many empty servers there are weekly it should be clear no big influxes have arrived. I can be proven wrong if I can be shown a convincing argument which proves there have been a steady amount of new players, but until I can see proof, I'm gonna believe my eyes over empty words.

With that said, all these arguments are nothing more then children fighting with "facts" about servers. And now it seems it's somehow political because you guys cannot accept that both of you cannot win against the other. It's been derailing what this thread was suppose to be about, and is utterly annoying by now. If neither of you can accept insults or opinions, then please get off of the internet. And if you both are going to argue, can you do it over a private chat? I'm sure the others wouldn't mind an invite too if they want to continue this also, and I'm pretty sure others are also getting annoyed by this.