What grinds your gears in mb Il?

No one's forcing you to read or respond buddy:) Grinding your gears?

:)

*sigh*
Several times a year for the past decade some scrub cries the end is nigh. Rolling of the eyes is appropriate at this point.:)

People fail to realize the Apocalypse already happened and these be the wastelands now.

*sigh*
Several times a year for the past decade some scrub cries the end is nigh. Rolling of the eyes is appropriate at this point.:)

People fail to realize the Apocalypse already happened and these be the wastelands now.

I LIVE! I DIE! I LIVE AGAIN!

*sigh*

Nobody forces me to read them, but I still like to check notification's for if anyone actually posted something related to the thread. I am always hoping someone actually posted about what grinds their gears instead of an argument that shouldn't take 40 comments. Now that's what grinds my gears.

These teenagers getting bustier and wearing skimpier clothing. Every year they get younger. Grinds my gears.
Why God, why?:confused:

Why must you test this sinner so?

It grind my gears that for many years competetive scene is literally dead.
I don't think this game is any good to be competitive anymore.
I guess it could be if matchmaking was introduced (5v5/6v6) - because that is a "standard" for today competitive fps games and people are too lazy to organise anything when they can just click "find me a match now" in a different game.
Then again this is a mod that gives no profits to the developers so noone's going to pay for matchmaking system and servers that could hold the dynamically created matches.
tl'dr: game's just for luls
it's funny to see new players boast about their skillz tho :D

While I understand what this mod has survived through, it seems very ignorant to believe there are not many things which could happen, and even more too think lightly of a situation because of how it may not be as bad as one other was in. It's worrying when a person cannot notice things like these can lead too a quicker rate of boredom, which can result in things such as an influx of trolls and people taking breaks. And again you will probably shoot back "What about all of these people who are still playing?". And to that, I say how many players are actually newer then one year? How many are not veterans or have been playing for the last 3+ years?

Besides myself, I don't notice many new players, and i think with how many empty servers there are weekly it should be clear no big influxes have arrived. I can be proven wrong if I can be shown a convincing argument which proves there have been a steady amount of new players, but until I can see proof, I'm gonna believe my eyes over empty words.

With that said, all these arguments are nothing more then children fighting with "facts" about servers. And now it seems it's somehow political because you guys cannot accept that both of you cannot win against the other. It's been derailing what this thread was suppose to be about, and is utterly annoying by now. If neither of you can accept insults or opinions, then please get off of the internet. And if you both are going to argue, can you do it over a private chat? I'm sure the others wouldn't mind an invite too if they want to continue this also, and I'm pretty sure others are also getting annoyed by this.

It is not fun when it is done in private.

Last edited:
Why would anyone have a private conversation on the internet?
That's how you get caught on Dateline: To catch a pedator:)

What grinds my gears is bottom rung new players who've yet to master even the basics telling me what skill is.
How are you even qualified to argue?

t(@_@)t

Why would anyone have a private conversation on the internet?
That's how you get caught on Dateline: To catch a pedator:)

What grinds my gears is bottom rung new players who've yet to master even the basics telling me what skill is.
How are you even qualified to argue?

t(@_@)t
lol

Anywho, anyone playing First Assault?

-New players who are running the wrong way on the map, and don't listen to the chat screaming to turn around.
-Teammates who kick you into the line of fire
-As Chaos The Chaotic said, new players lecturing me on how to play (fk you, I've been playing MBII since 2009)
-Social justice warriors (lets include em all, feminists, white knights, black lives matter, islam defenders, and anyone else I missed).

Smee

Banned
The fact that the taunts other people hear are not the same ones you hear unless you spam 'Your Mother' as General Conehead

1st. Trolls/Sh*t talker. They're just annoying, sometimes drive people to ragequit.
2nd. Random SBDs/Droidekas came outnowhere, Sometimes they can kill the whole your strike team.
3rd. Teammates who use you as Human Shield
4th. Everyone going to side and you're the only one going main.
5th. Teammates being a kill-hunger/offensive.
6th. Passthrough and you're getting killed for that.

Last edited:
People that penalize you with tk points even if they know that you didn't do it on purpose and get you kicked out of the server.
and everything said in this page,plus people blocking you from retreating from a Sith.