[VIDEO] MBII Duels #23

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Here it is. You'll notice a weird texture box bug. Also the visual PB green flash bug I was talking about in the previous thread, but it only happens once or twice so no biggie.

Other than that these are some good duels I think.

I hope you enjoy them ^^

Upvote 0

ent

Movie Battles II Team
It is a missing shader. Could you check the console for some warnings about missing shaders? It should be either just after loading the demo or when this box firstly appears. When you find, write down the name of the shader, please.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
EDIT: Pic removed. Redundant.

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Those warnings are not about the missing shader, scroll the console up with the mouse wheel or pageup key to find the one.

Everything supposes to work the same as MBII, jamme is just an enhanced engine mostly. I still did not get a dl link to that skinpack to test it. Give and tell how to install and use it, please.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
The skin pack can be found here to install it just extract it so that it becomes a pk3 file and put it in the MBII folder.
I also took a bunch of screenshots of the console here

ent

Movie Battles II Team
There are no warnings. Just do /condump out.txt and send me this out.txt file.
Thanks for the link for the pack.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
It's sad that only 2/3 duelists actually go by their true nicks these days. I'm guessing your opponent was Sisi? Is even Sisi now opting for the incognito playstyle?

ent

Movie Battles II Team
@SeV, how the pack is supposed to be used?
It works ok for me via "clientOverride" command.
M65hUAh.png

Nice Video Sev, next time i want to see how you fight against the mighty Princess ! :p
"I'm guessing your opponent was Sisi?"
Bogus, that one's Karapuz.
"Is even Sisi now opting for the incognito playstyle?"
She has done that pretty often during the past years, do you even duel?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
@ent I just put the pack in the MBII folder. I'm not sure what you mean with clientoverride. Check screen to see how it looks for me in-game when using pack. Also attached the condump file.

@dymb Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'll ofc continue trying to find strong opponents to fight :)

Attachments

• out1.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 385
  • sh1ot.jpg
    sh1ot.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 214

ent

Movie Battles II Team
@SeV, you definitely borked something up then, I guess. Everything is fine on my end.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
@SeV, I found out what that missing shader square on the left is, and fixed it. Wait the incoming new MBII w/ the fixes soon.

Last edited:

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Nice Video Sev, next time i want to see how you fight against the mighty Princess ! :p
"I'm guessing your opponent was Sisi?"
Bogus, that one's Karapuz.
"Is even Sisi now opting for the incognito playstyle?"
She has done that pretty often during the past years, do you even duel?

'Do you even duel' lol

Sisi doesn't use aliases so much when dueling. All I'm saying is that Sekundus and myself are the only people I see these days not hiding behind an alias. I'd like to upload some vids just to set the record straight, and show some real challenges.

"All I'm saying is that Sekundus and myself are the only people I see these days not hiding behind an alias."
You're very wrong, many duelists are using they'r real names, some switched they'r names too tho, becuase they want to forget the past or because they don't like the name, maybe they want to troll, i guess it all has it's reason. Just like me, i changed to Princess Yhashara!
But seriously, why do you rant under a video like this about how it goes on your nerves that people use Aliases? You're using yourself aliases! lol.
"You guys are not even in the video and you're still butthurt."
Yes, it is pointless to discuss about this.