**UPDATED** Voice_Cmd replacer w/movie lines 163 files

Thanks, I'll have to give this a try. Someone had mentioned this the other day about how models should have individual sounds.

It's not for individuals. The sounds will be the same on Rebs/Imps, male or female. It's POSSIBLE to do what you're asking, I tried it once, but it was way too much work and frankly, not enough sounds for characters. Like, I could do that for Luke, Han, Obi-Wan and Vader, but other than that the characters don't have enough lines to fill up all the voice commands (there are a lot of them).

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It's not for individuals. The sounds will be the same on Rebs/Imps, male or female. It's POSSIBLE to do what you're asking, I tried it once, but it was way too much work and frankly, not enough sounds for characters. Like, I could do that for Luke, Han, Obi-Wan and Vader, but other than that the characters don't have enough lines to fill up all the voice commands (there are a lot of them).
Unfortunately per-model voice commands were broken when the custom MBII voice commands were implemented (technically this was a base bug-feature thing).

Ah, just as well I didn't try to do that, I would've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out why it wouldn't work.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Someone would have to go through and add a modeldata.cfg for each model to make these work again, but it is possible now.

Nex

EU Official Server Admin
I remember using this back in the days, it was great movie-like experience. Any chance the file is still obtainable from somewhere?

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
zzzz_zzzzz_Voicechat.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zZz_zZz_BensVoicepackv2.pk3 - FileShare.Link
ZZZ_zzzz_BensVoicepackv1.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zzzz_zzzzzjekporkinsvchat.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zzzzz_zzzzz_ackbarvoicechatzor.pk3 - FileShare.Link

Some of the audio is already working. Haven't had the time to properly finish everything.

Few of the characters seem to have changed their folder structures completely so it's a lot of work. Any help in making this pack whole would be great :D
4 questions

1) What the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?
2) Who the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?
3) How the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?

And finally,
4) just why, mate?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
4 questions

1) What the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?
2) Who the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?
3) How the FUCK is jek porkins vchat?

And finally,
4) just why, mate?
I can't tell at all if you're asking a question or making a convoluted joke, but on the off-chance you're asking a question, I would say that that's a pack that makes it so Jek Porkins has character-specific voice commands. No idea where he could've gotten enough sound files for it to be anywhere near half-decent though, I'm just slightly too lazy to actually open up the .pk3 file and check for myself at this exact moment. Although it would take, like, five seconds.

Cool project.

I can't tell at all if you're asking a question or making a convoluted joke, but on the off-chance you're asking a question, I would say that that's a pack that makes it so Jek Porkins has character-specific voice commands. No idea where he could've gotten enough sound files for it to be anywhere near half-decent though, I'm just slightly too lazy to actually open up the .pk3 file and check for myself at this exact moment. Although it would take, like, five seconds.

Cool project.
Ah, you're one of those literal dudes

[insert triggered reply below]

D

Deleted member 5140

zzzz_zzzzz_Voicechat.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zZz_zZz_BensVoicepackv2.pk3 - FileShare.Link
ZZZ_zzzz_BensVoicepackv1.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zzzz_zzzzzjekporkinsvchat.pk3 - FileShare.Link
zzzzz_zzzzz_ackbarvoicechatzor.pk3 - FileShare.Link

Some of the audio is already working. Haven't had the time to properly finish everything.

Few of the characters seem to have changed their folder structures completely so it's a lot of work. Any help in making this pack whole would be great :D
FileShare is shit. You have to wait over a hour for download other stuff and the download speed is 70 kb. I mean 70 FAKN KB? Thats a joke.

Upload that stuff on www.mega.nz

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator

Cool project.
Assistance/Troops/Sniper: "Got a problem here!"
Defend Primary/Defend Secondary/Hold position: "I can hold it!"
No: "NOOO IM ALLRIGHT"
Roger: "Red Six standing by!"

I'll reupload again I guess once I've merged them all into one... A bit busy today.