• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 5707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5707

My nickname: vortex
Server: All US Official Servers
Time: A few months back
AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: Frenzy
Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: Wearing EW tags on an US Official Open Server. (I'm not in EW i was just wearing them for fun)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5707

Can someone look at this? It's been a whole week now and there hasn't been any response from an US Official Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we know you are really vortex and not someone else trying to get vortex unbanned, with a history like that?

D

Deleted member 5707

How do we know you are really vortex and not someone else trying to get vortex unbanned, with a history like that?

What history are you referring to? I don't know how else I'm gonna prove that I'm vortex rather than me just "being vortex." I do have a witness that was there when I got banned by Frenzy though.

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
I'm not sure the pull I have in this regard but I support Vortex's request for an unban.

Looking at the rules provided here
Code of Conduct - Server Rules

I do not believe he violated any official rules by wearing the EW tags. I believe he should be unbanned based on this, especially given that he is an active and competitive MBII vet.
Free Vortex

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Can somebody just unban the guy? Nobody here has provided a reason why he was banned in the first place except for vortex himself so nobody seems to be against it. Besides if he is actually a troll then he can be easily banned again. It is a diservice against the game itself to ban an active player in our already small community.

Besides I feel for him. Id be pissed if I wasnt able to play this game for weeks if I had the time to play D;

• My nickname:random player number #15448707!
  • Server:[rT] death star mb2_deathstar 173.234.30.50:1225 I
  • Time: 23:07 27th december
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: i dont know
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:there was no reason i was banned ive got no waring for what even\r happend.no one send me a massage.i didnt swear or i didnt hack,i didnt spam,i didnt exploit.and it still unknow to me why im banned

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
  • My nickname:random player number #15448707!
  • Server:[rT] death star mb2_deathstar 173.234.30.50:1225 I
  • Time: 23:07 27th december
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: i dont know
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:there was no reason i was banned ive got no waring for what even\r happend.no one send me a massage.i didnt swear or i didnt hack,i didnt spam,i didnt exploit.and it still unknow to me why im banned

Unbanned, that was my bad.