1.     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue trouble Changing servers/maps issue on mac

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dylan Rolle, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Dylan Rolle

Dylan Rolle

Ohhh kay...I've been dealing with this issue for a hot minute... Every time I join a server, everything works just fine. If the server decides to change map with RTV or RTM, it basically puts me into a loading screen, then it's about to start the round. 3...2...1.. I crash no error message no nothing, straight to the desktop. If I start it up again the same thing happens, I play a game if RTV comes up I vote for my map, loads me in 3.2.1 crash straight to the desktop again. A slightly different thing happens when I join a server, quit to menu then try to join a new server or the same server again. This time while loading into the game, once the loading bar fills it crashes, no error message, no nothing, just straight to the desktop. Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. GistBattles2

GistBattles2

Same here bud I am on MAC too. For now I just rejoin the server. Idk what causes it.

3. Dylan Rolle

Dylan Rolle

Okay, wait...I just got something while playing the game, went through a crash as usual because of the rtv crash or change map crash and then I\ got a pop up saying corrupt zone header...Any ideas on a fix...I finally identified the problem...So any ideas? Mind you this is the first time I'm seeing this.

4. GistBattles2

GistBattles2

FrenZy is currently working on a fix so we'll wait I'll update you when i hear word its done.

Jeob likes this.
  5. Jeob

Jeob

Oh neat, I have this problem too, just didn't bother me that much to post about it, I restart the game quickly at map changes.

6. Dylan Rolle

Dylan Rolle

Oh awsome! Ok cool! Thanks

7. GistBattles2

GistBattles2

Jeob likes this.
  8. Dylan Rolle

Dylan Rolle

Thanks but it says the file doesn't exist it takes me to the dropbox home but says file doesn't exist.. idk

9. Puppytine

Puppytine Slayed dreamer

MBII_Mac.pk3

Jeob likes this.