CLAN The Jedi Enclave [TJE]|Infomation Thread

Welcome to the Enclave Padawan.
k0Spg6T.jpg

The Enclave hold's Skill based Rank's for Force-Sensitive Players, and Skill based Rank's for Trooper Players, which for the Jedi's are seperated into Tests, Trails, and learning by Documents. For the Troopers its seperated into Training and learning by Documents aswell.
Meaning growing in the Rank's of the academy will be based on Trails and Trainings, meaning if you do good in thoose, you should have no problems with gettin' up there in the Ranks.
Upon joining the Enclave you'll be guided through the rules and so on, and then will be going too choose your Specification Either Gurdian or Sentinel,
Upon choosing it can't be rolled back, so please think wisely when either wanting too go the Path of Sentinel, or Gurdian

The Sentinel Path
Sentinels are in the back lines of the Enclave Order, being trained in close combat Training and trained in the use of the Force, meaning if the Guardians fail the sentinels are still there, protecting the Order.
The Guardian Path
Guardians are specialized in Fighting in the front lines of fights, being strong trained, close combat fighters, that mostly use their blade instead of the force.

The Trooper Path
The Path of the troopers is simellar too the one of the Guardian, fighting in the front lines of the Enclave too protect the New-Comers and higher ups first of.

The Enclave offers:
frequent Tournaments ranging from 1v1's too 5v5's.
frequent Enclave Meetings.
Training by Only the Best of the Enclave.
and much more.

The Ranks. (From High to Low)

Grandmaster [GM]
Head Master [HM]
Master [M]
Instructor [INT]
Knight [KNGT]

Padawan [PADA]
Initiate [INI]
-------------------------

Commander [CMD]
Trainer [T]
Sergeant [SGT]
Cadet [CDT]

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I laughed at how the big header image in the post is a picture of one of the Dantooine civilian estates (Sandral house iirc) rather than a picture of the Enclave itself.

Your post also desperately needs a spell/grammar check. Although maybe the lack thereof clues people in to the fact that this is an EU clan. :p

Still, in contrast to the last guy I roasted for having a bad clan pitch, your post DOES actually present some unique appeal to your clan: the 1v1 to 5v5 tournaments, the branching "class choice" for saberists, and the relatively heavy focus on training.

(aside: sometimes I wanna start a clan with an ultra-heavy, mandatory emphasis on training. I'd take in willing newbies and mentor them like hell until they were badasses.)

How come there's no Consular path, y'know, for Force Whores? :D Having someone on the back line who uses Repulse whenever an enemy saberist rushes can be useful. :D:D

Last edited:
I laughed at how the big header image in the post is a picture of one of the Dantooine civilian estates (Sandral house iirc) rather than a picture of the Enclave itself.

Your post also desperately needs a spell/grammar check. Although maybe the lack thereof clues people in to the fact that this is an EU clan. :p

Still, in contrast to the last guy I roasted for having a bad clan pitch, your post DOES actually present some unique appeal to your clan: the 1v1 to 5v5 tournaments, the branching "class choice" for saberists, and the relatively heavy focus on training.

(aside: sometimes I wanna start a clan with an ultra-heavy, mandatory emphasis on training. I'd take in willing newbies and mentor them like hell until they were badasses.)

How come there's no Consular path, y'know, for Force Whores? :D Having someone on the back line who uses Repulse whenever an enemy saberist rushes can be useful. :D:D

I thought the exact same thing about the Consular class idea.

Weird

I was playing this map today and thought 'This would make a good map for a clan'

then i go on the forums and see this lol