CLAN [OoR] The Order of Revan | Info | Ranks | Ways too Apply

Starting Word

Hello First off!

After nearly half a year, off not playing MB-II I Decided too hop back on, and thought off creating an "Clan/Guild" Whatever you wanna call it,
Here it is, The [O]rder [o]f [R]evan or short, [OoR]
As it is an New Community, which i had planned for awhile it has, no members, except for me right now, so i decided too post an thread about it here,

INFOMATION ABOUT THE ORDER OFF REVAN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Order of Revan, also known as the Revanites, was a secret society within the Sith Empire that adhered to the teaching of the powerful Force-user Revan. Balancing the light and dark sides of the Force, the Order sought to change the Empire from within, and they accepted members from all levels of Imperial society and even alien species, just as Revan had done. The Order was founded by Tari Darkspanner, who discovered records of Revan on Korriban while training to be Sith in the decades before the Empire's Cold War with the Galactic Republic, and the Order was headquartered in a compound in the jungles of the planet Dromund Kaas. However, Revan himself took control of the Order during the Galactic War and transformed it into a fanatical cult with members in the upper echelons of both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.

Decades before the Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, the Human Tari Darkspanner stumbled across records of the ancient Force-user Revan, a man who had been both Jedi and Sith almost three hundred years earlier, while she was training to become a Sith. During her explorations, Darkspanner learned how Revan and his allies had confronted the Sith Emperor, and she came to believe that Revan had in fact emerged victorious—and that it was he, and not the Emperor, who sat on the throne of the Empire. She soon founded the Order of Revan, which recruited members of all species and walks of life from across the Empire. Devoting themselves to Revan's teachings, the Order sought to bring the Empire into balance between the light and dark sides of the Force—the ways of peace and war—from within.[4]

Growing to be several hundred members strong, the Order—whose members became known as Revanites—began to attract scrutiny from the Empire's ruling Dark Council, who sought to stamp out their heretical teachings. This forced the Order to cease their meetings in the Empire's capital Kaas City on the planet Dromund Kaas and retreat into the jungles of Dromund Kaas. There, they established a compound[5] that was located near a cave in which the Order maintained a shrine to Revan.[6] Some Revanites devoted their entire lives to the Order's teachings and excluded themselves from Imperial society, while others met in secret and maintained their ordinary lives while adhering to Revan's teachings.[5]

The Dark Council viewed the Revanites with contempt for mixing Jedi and Sith teachings. Hence, one of their goals was to root out and destroy the secretive organization before its teachings could spread even further throughout the Empire.

THE RANKS AND ROLES IN THE ORDER OFF REVAN (RANKS FOR NAME INCLUDED)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Force Sensitives
------------------------------

1. Initiate (INI): A Freshly accepted Initiate into the Order off Revan.

2. Acolyte (ACO) After Passing Traning, the Freshly accepted Initiate Ranks up too Acolyte.

3. Adept (ADT) An Adept is an Acolyte who possesses exceptional combat skills and force skills.

4. Marauder (MRD) An Marauder is an Higher Adept, with Improved Combat and Force skills.

5. Guardian (GRD) An Skilled Guardian, and Protector off the Order.

6. Sentinel (SEN) Allmost the same as the Guardian, just more skilled.

7. Protector off the Order (POTO) The Highest Rank Off Order Guardians and Sentinels.

8. Lord off the Order (LORD) Commander off Ranks under Himself.

(NON NUMBERED RANK) Shadow (SHDW) Assassins off the Order.

(NON NUMBERED RANK) Trainer (T) Trainer off the Force Sensitives

Millitary Ranks
------------------------------------

1. Recruit (RCT) Freshly accepted Recruit into the Revanite Millitary.

2. Private (PVT) After Passing Training the Freshly accepted Recruit Ranks up too Private.

3. Private First-Class (PFC) An Private First Class is an Private, with better Combat Skills.

4. Sergeant (SGT) An Rank, being able too teach the Ranks Under himself.

5. Coporal (CPL) An Manager for the Units under him.

6. Captian (CPT) An Manager for the Trainer.

7 Lieutnant (LTD) An Low Ranked Commander.

8. Battle Commander (CMD) The Revanite Battle Commander.

9. General (GEN) The Revanite Millitary General.

(NON NUMBERED RANK) Millitary Trainer (MT) Trainer off the Millitary

Executive Officers and High (High) Ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------
EXO. Revanite Officer (OFC) An High Ranked Revanite Manager

EXO. Revanite Management Officer (MANO) An High Ranked Revanite Manager

EXO. High Lords (HL) High Ranks off the Order

EXO. Grand Master off the Order (GM) (Owner)

Ways too Join?

Apply here on this Thread

APPLICATION

Age?

Infomation about Yourself? (Detailed)

What is the Order of Revan? (Detailed)

Do you wish too Join the Force Senstive Division, or The Millitary?

Why do you wish too Join the Order? (Detailed)

Why do you think you fit into the Order? (Detailed)

What's our Clan Tag?

INFORMATION ON HOW TO NAME YOURSELF INGAME
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OoR]Your Name[FS/M/EXO][Your Rank]
Depending on what you Applied For:
FS= Force Sensitive
M= Millitary
(Cant be Applied For) EXO= Executive Officer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As an Example You'd Get:

[OoR]Ben[M][PVT]

Last edited:
jesus christ this thread is hard to read

just from looking at your rank tree it looks like a BTEC T.cult

My advice would be to try to cut down the ranks a bit, you're going to need 29(?) members AT LEAST to have one person in every single rank, so you're looking at around 50 members to have a decent number of people in the lower ranks and fewer in the top. That isn't going to be easy to achieve, especially if you aren't a renowned player or anything

GL with it whatever you choose to do

@ Noel, I Know, i'll look into it abit later today, i updated them for now, thoose that i have there, we just as an template for now, and we're the things i allready had written down on an notepad, since i didn't even know an Clan? Called t.Cult or whatever it's called exists.

-Ruby

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
A yet another clan which has more ranks than actual members?
heh, i can't have more ranks than players if i got no ranks :cool:

Name? Ted
Age? 7
Infomation about Yourself? i like star wars
What is the Order of Revan? idk much about ravens but they are nice birb
Do you wish too Join the Force Senstive Division, or The Millitary? militrey sestive
Why do you wish too Join the Order? i wanna be in a cool klan!
Why do you think you fit into the Order? uhmm cuz im kinda the best!
What's the Clans Clan Tag [OOR], [OR], or [OoR]? -{EXE}-

@ Liniyka Even 3 Members is something, member for member counts, keep that in mind Please. :^)

@ Hessu Thanks.

Starting Word

Hello First off!

After nearly half a year, off not playing MB-II I Decided too hop back on, and thought off creating an "Clan/Guild" Whatever you wanna call it,
Here it is, The [O]rder [o]f [R]evan or short, [OoR]

As it is an New Community, which i had planned for awhile it has, no members, except for me right now, so i decided too post an thread about it here,

INFOMATION ABOUT THE ORDER OFF REVAN
The Order of Revan, also known as the Revanites, was a secret society within the Sith Empire that adhered to the teaching of the powerful Force-user Revan. Balancing the light and dark sides of the Force, the Order sought to change the Empire from within, and they accepted members from all levels of Imperial society and even alien species, just as Revan had done. The Order was founded by Tari Darkspanner, who discovered records of Revan on Korriban while training to be Sith in the decades before the Empire's Cold War with the Galactic Republic, and the Order was headquartered in a compound in the jungles of the planet Dromund Kaas. However, Revan himself took control of the Order during the Galactic War and transformed it into a fanatical cult with members in the upper echelons of both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.

Decades before the Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, the Human Tari Darkspanner stumbled across records of the ancient Force-user Revan, a man who had been both Jedi and Sith almost three hundred years earlier, while she was training to become a Sith. During her explorations, Darkspanner learned how Revan and his allies had confronted the Sith Emperor, and she came to believe that Revan had in fact emerged victorious—and that it was he, and not the Emperor, who sat on the throne of the Empire. She soon founded the Order of Revan, which recruited members of all species and walks of life from across the Empire. Devoting themselves to Revan's teachings, the Order sought to bring the Empire into balance between the light and dark sides of the Force—the ways of peace and war—from within.[4]

Growing to be several hundred members strong, the Order—whose members became known as Revanites—began to attract scrutiny from the Empire's ruling Dark Council, who sought to stamp out their heretical teachings. This forced the Order to cease their meetings in the Empire's capital Kaas City on the planet Dromund Kaas and retreat into the jungles of Dromund Kaas. There, they established a compound[5] that was located near a cave in which the Order maintained a shrine to Revan.[6] Some Revanites devoted their entire lives to the Order's teachings and excluded themselves from Imperial society, while others met in secret and maintained their ordinary lives while adhering to Revan's teachings.[5]

The Dark Council viewed the Revanites with contempt for mixing Jedi and Sith teachings. Hence, one of their goals was to root out and destroy the secretive organization before its teachings could spread even further throughout the Empire.

THE RANKS AND ROLES IN THE ORDER OFF REVAN (RANKS FOR NAME INCLUDED)
Force Sensitives
1. Initiate (INI): A Freshly accepted Initiate into the Order off Revan.
2. Acolyte (ACO) After Passing Traning, the Freshly accepted Initiate Ranks up too Acolyte.
3. Adept (ADT) An Adept is an Acolyte who possesses exceptional combat skills and force skills.
4. Marauder (MRD) An Marauder is an Higher Adept, with Improved Combat and Force skills.
5. Guardian (GRD) An Skilled Guardian, and Protector off the Order.
6. Sentinel (SEN) Allmost the same as the Guardian, just more skilled.
7. Protector off the Order (POTO) The Highest Rank Off Order Guardians and Sentinels.
8. Lord off the Order (LORD) Commander off Ranks under Himself.
(NON NUMBERED RANK) Trainer (T) Trainer off the Force Sensitives

Millitary Ranks
1. Recruit (RCT) Freshly accepted Recruit into the Revanite Millitary.
2. Private (PVT) After Passing Training the Freshly accepted Recruit Ranks up too Private.
3. Private First-Class (PFC) An Private First Class is an Private, with better Combat Skills.
4. Sergeant (SGT) An Rank, being able too teach the Ranks Under himself.
5. Coporal (CPL) An Manager for the Units under him.
6. Captian (CPT) An Manager for the Trainer.
7 Lieutnant (LTD) An Low Ranked Commander.
8. Battle Commander (CMD) The Revanite Battle Commander.
9. General (GEN) The Revanite Millitary General.
(NON NUMBERED RANK) Millitary Trainer (MT) Trainer off the Millitary

Executive Officers and High (High) Ranks

EXO. Revanite Officer (OFC) An High Ranked Revanite Manager
EXO. Revanite Management Officer (MANO) An High Ranked Revanite Manager
EXO. High Lords (HL) High Ranks off the Order
EXO. Grand Master off the Order (GM) (Owner)

Ways too Join?
Apply here on this Thread

APPLICATION
Name?
Age?
Infomation about Yourself? (Detailed)
What is the Order of Revan? (Detailed)
Do you wish too Join the Force Senstive Division, or The Millitary?
Why do you wish too Join the Order? (Detailed)
Why do you think you fit into the Order? (Detailed)
What's the Clans Clan Tag [OOR], [OR], or [OoR]?

INFORMATION ON HOW TO NAME YOURSELF INGAME
[OoR](Name)(Whatever Color you want)[Rank]
Sounds like an interesting idea, good luck! :D
Also, I'd recommend writing it with a less bright color, maybe a good shade of orange. It just makes it easier to read, especially in the morning when I don't have my glasses lol

Maybe like this?
Or Like this?
This one looks extremely easy to read

Progress, progress! It's easier and more enjoyable to read for sure! Tho it might be too.. colored for some, but i personally dont give a f.

Do not let people in here cut down your creativity :/ Its mostly a bunch of kids anyway.