CLAN Disciples of Dantooine | Info Thread & More

Welcome to the Disciples of Dantooine.
dod logo.jpg

The Disciples of Dantooine hold skill-based Rank's, Recruitment and Training in the Clan is seperated into different part's such as: Trails, Traning Lessons, Tests, Combat and Force Training, Fight's against Trainers and more. Meaning growing in the Rank's of the Disciples will be based on Trails and Trainings, meaning if you do good in thoose, you should have no problems with gettin' up there in the Ranks.
Upon joining the Disciples of Dantooine, our trainers will guide you through the basics, rules and guide lines of the Clan, and go through your first trails and training lessons with you. Upon completing the given tasks in the Trails and Training Lessons you'll be promoted too Padawan, from then you can grow up in the Rank's through: Activity, General Good Behavior, Proving yourself worthy of reaching higher rank's than padawan, and more way's.
The Disciples Council will frequently be hosting smaller events on Duel Servers, such as Full on Tournaments, 1v1's and Honor Ceremony's of players reaching special rank's.

Our Ranks are listed down below.
dod rank set new.jpg

Current way's off joining?
Invitation only until we've gotten an Forum Up and an Application template set, Shouldn't take too long!

Last edited:
cool except your tags are really really similar to Y4's tags
They will be Changed in a bit, that was just, as an starting base. i'll sure too alter them allitle soo they dont seem too similar too Y4. EDIT: Workin' on new Tag's right now. :)
EDIT 2: The Tag's/Ranks are now Updated, just tell me if there allright or not, if not i'll update them again.

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I'd recommend getting a native English-speaker to do a grammar pass on your post, since it looks super... "unprofessional," I guess.

I might do that myself later, since I'm the one complaining about it. :p

(the issues are unnecessary apostrophes, tons of unnecessary capitalization, some spelling errors, some general grammar errors, and a bunch of excessive and random bold.)