Suggestion: Red Backstab

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Given red is a very offensive style (or in a rare case, a defensive if you're a good pber) I believe instead of the default backstab, it should have the same backstab animation as blue and staff. I feel this would make the style overall more useful.

I understand some may find this pointless, or there may be a reason behind it (if there is, please educate me people who know more about the game)
Thanks!

oh yeah that's a good idea, let's make red backstab abusers even more powerful by making it faster lmao

I agree with you about not making red backstab faster, but I seriously doubt anyone is abusing red considering it has no where near the amount of bp drain it used to.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Not faster, but the ability to stun enemies like blue and staff.

Red stance, in its current state, is going to need a lot more than a backstab (that will rarely hit someone) to be effective. That needs to be balanced first. There's nothing wrong with its current animation. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
I do agree, red seems to be currently a useless style due to its extreme lack of defense. It's nerf also makes it harder to be effective.