[STEAM LINK] Leons dueling guide

I haven't read it, just scrolled through. The gifs, youtube links and pictures are very nice - just on that it seems like a quality guide, as for what is actually said in it I don't know. Regardless, good work. Be ready to redo it when tempest build hits in 2030.

• Cool
Reactions: Leo

The complete overhaul of my dueling guide

It's been 3 years and thus I have decided to redo my dueling guide. I've seen many grammar mistakes and even many mistakes on the information covering the mechanics.
It's built from the ground up, no copy & paste. I'd love to get any feedback if possible, especially if some of my information is misleading, inaccurate or whatever.

Discord: leonss.

With love, Leons' Dueling Guide Vol. 2
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Many thanks to YDM, Kisiel, Seq, MOV, Kerajan, Vega, MIK

btw, might edit this later and implement the whole guide into forums
great information and useful tips even to high level players

• Love
Great guide. I'd personally like to see some more in-depth style vs style information thrown in there, but you can write a whole thesis on that and still not cover everything.

• Take My Credits

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Great guide. I'd personally like to see some more in-depth style vs style information thrown in there, but you can write a whole thesis on that and still not cover everything.
Hey, I actually thought about it but decided it would be a bad idea. I haven't mastered fighting against all styles with all styles myself and as you said, there would be still a plenty of things left to cover