So I decided it is time to create a clan

This a whole lot of crazy. t(o_O)t

Its one small step from rp'ing to larping. So if you see someone in a dumpster can, don't assume its a hobo.
It might just be Goliath. Number one waste disposal unit in the galaxy.

And please guys, Just remember to flush. And wash your hands before you leave the bathroom.

This a whole lot of crazy. t(o_O)t

Its one small step from rp'ing to larping. So if you see someone in a dumpster can, don't assume its a hobo.
It might just be Goliath. Number one waste disposal unit in the galaxy.

And please guys, Just remember to flush. And wash your hands before you leave the bathroom.

I apologize, I didn't know you were capable of reading it, organic filth.

So now you have trouble hearing?
Good god, someone needs to recycle you asap. Wait too long and you won't even make it as scrap.

So its your eyesight then?

Is there anything going right with you? God damn, I feel like starting a charity to get you back on your feet. Or wheels.

Anyone here feel like contributing a few dollars? Send it to me. I'll ensure Goliath gets the care he deserves.
I certainly won't keep the money for myself while kicking some rusty tin can off a cliff.

So its your eyesight then?

Is there anything going right with you? God damn, I feel like starting a charity to get you back on your feet. Or wheels.

Anyone here feel like contributing a few dollars? Send it to me. I'll ensure Goliath gets the care he deserves.
I certainly won't keep the money for myself while kicking some rusty tin can off a cliff.

Just reading what you write is enough to make me wish I actually was blind.
If you're going to beg for money, please do it somewhere else, you're scaring potential targets away.

Why, were you offering some?:)
No, but I fixed your sign for you.

funny-homeless-sing-mom-said-wait.jpg

I believe the sign was made of ironwoods. you're skilled craftsman are ya'?
I can explain this discussion for you organic, but I can't understand it for you.
But by all means, help yourself to the brightly-colored blocks over there in the corner.

I though you're programmed to kill any Sentient living trying to tk you.
Did you not just witness me absolutely murder this sith? @Chaos the Chaotic

Last edited:
Or the rampant delusions of a malfunctioning droid:)

Sad part is, not a single penny was donated to help Goliath.
No one cares!

We need to feed him with our attention. It's all thats left.