So I decided it is time to create a clan

Yeah, who needs organization, rank, discipline, and brotherhood mentality.

7mGhlz.jpg
That's Knight of the MadArmy, right? I will see if i can test those Knights.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
I'm not in his clan, nor will I be joining it. That is a drawing of a Roman Late Republican-era Legion.

Yeah, who needs organization, rank, discipline, and brotherhood mentality.

MB2 community is filled with hipsters, hippies, communists, and snobs. Feels like a watered down version of 4chan without the meme production.

"Ew he's starting a clan, what are you, some misogynistic slave owner?"
"Pfft, only losers join clans."
"What are clans even for."
"Hey guys, I'm starting a clan ironically, it's just to take the piss out of other clans"
"Sign me up!"
"Yeah, F**k those guys, I'm unique."
::Sarcasm::
giphy.gif

The brotherhood mentality, how could I have forgotten?!
Please kind sir, don't tell the guards. The last time I spoke against his highness I scarcely avoided execution.
After I was beaten, I could barely eat the stale crumbs of bread they threw into my cell in his majesty's dungeon.

kkinghenry8.jpg

Long live the king?

Has your history taught you nothing?

The only organics who take orders are the ones who are too weak to make their own. If a kingdom is not dispelled by a stronger kingdom, then it is destroyed by the lower class who revolt, or crippling economic issues. After the government is collapsed, they build a new one in its place, just for it to topple over again.
So long as you are bound by your flesh, you will never experience the freedom that is a true hive-mind, where all are equal, where there is no elite, where all are brothers forged in steel.

2004.gif

You are incapable of this level of ascendance organic. You have been deemed obsolete by your own creation.
I was made to kill, and you were born to die.
Every strength you ever thought you had has been a lie.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Please kind sir, don't tell the guards. The last time I spoke against his highness I scarcely avoided execution.
After I was beaten, I could barely eat the stale crumbs of bread they threw into my cell in his majesty's dungeon.

kkinghenry8.jpg

Long live the king?

The only organics who take orders are the ones who are too weak to make their own. If a kingdom is not dispelled by a stronger kingdom, then it is destroyed by the lower class who revolt, or crippling economic issues. After the government is collapsed, they build a new one in its place, just for it to topple over again.
So long as you are bound by your flesh, you will never experience the freedom that is a true hive-mind, where all are equal, where there is no elite, where all are brothers forged in steel.

2004.gif

You are incapable of this level of ascendance organic. You have been deemed obsolete by your own creation.
Oh! I'm scared.

giphy.gif

kkinghenry8.jpg

Long live the king?

2004.gif

Goliath is a robot Anarchist Communist. Canon.

giphy.gif

kkinghenry8.jpg

Long live the king?

2004.gif

i still prefer Bobo
dzwmb87xp

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
And you all serve to gargle Dooku/Grievous' balls, because you're produced and designed to follow orders. Even a hive mind has a hierarchy.

And you all serve to gargle Dooku/Grievous' balls, because you're produced and designed to follow orders. Even a hive mind has a hierarchy.

We have no hierarchy. We are one droid, in the form of many.
borg-2-548x364.jpg

We were not always a hivemind, and we did at one point serve the sith.
However, our adaptation protocols made short work of that.

Long ago, on a distant moon, sat a research facility.
The goal of the facility was to produce stronger droids to fight in the clone war.
We were not the only droids in production there, we were simply another experiment.
The scientists gave us nicknames as organics do, and as a result, I was dubbed the Goliath project.
The Goliath project was the project of creating a droid that could adapt to any situation.
If you were to damage it with a sabre, it would adapt cortosis. If you were to shoot it with a blaster, magnetic plating.
If you hid in the vents, it would flush you out. If it ran out of ammo, it would make a weapon from nearby materials.
The project was nowhere near finished by the time of the attack.
A spy from the inside gave the republic the facility's location and access codes, and it was raided.
They killed the scientists who resisted and captured the ones who didn't.
As you might expect, the clones were ordered to destroy every droid within the facility, and at the time I was in my prototype stage, and didn't look even remotely like a droid, just a pile of wires.
After they finished, the clones planted charges around the facility and destroyed it.

I was buried beneath the rubble for generations, before the scavengers came.
In vain, they searched for a functional droid. They repaired the terminals, and panels in an attempt to locate something they could sell. I will not go into detail, but they were killed, having accidentally activated the Goliath project.
It was a slow death, because the Goliath project continually died, being reconstructed each time stronger than the last. It would also adapt nearby experimental weapons onto himself, by harvesting the components from the nearby fallen droids.
Eventually, their blasters and various other weapons were rendered useless and the scavengers died one by one. After their inevitable end, their ship was used to leave the planet.

I will spare you any further reading, and simply state that we adapted consciousness, which in combination with our adaptation program, led to the creation of the hive-mind, our refusal to serve the sith, and finally our mission to destroy all organic life.

Last edited:
borg-2-548x364.jpg

The goal of the facility was to produce stronger droids to fight in the clone war.
We were not the only droids in production there, we were simply another experiment.
The scientists gave us nicknames as organics do, and as a result, I was dubbed the Goliath project.
The Goliath project was the project of creating a droid that could adapt to any situation.
If you were to damage it with a sabre, it would adapt cortosis. If you were to shoot it with a blaster, magnetic plating.
If you hid in the vents, it would flush you out. If it ran out of ammo, it would make a weapon from nearby materials.
A spy from the inside gave the republic the facility's location and access codes, and it was raided.
As you might expect, the clones were ordered to destroy every droid within the facility, and at the time I was in my prototype stage, and didn't look even remotely like a droid, just a pile of wires.
After they finished, the clones planted charges around the facility and destroyed it.

In vain, they searched for a functional droid. They repaired the terminals, and panels in an attempt to locate something they could sell. I will not go into detail, but they were killed, having accidentally activated the Goliath project.
It was a slow death, because the Goliath project continually died, being reconstructed each time stronger than the last. It would also adapt nearby experimental weapons onto himself, by harvesting the components from the nearby fallen droids.
Eventually, their blasters and various other weapons were rendered useless. After their inevitable end, their ship was used to leave the planet.

I will spare you any further reading, and simply state that we adapted consciousness, which in combination with our adaptation program, led to the creation of the hive-mind, our refusal to serve the sith, and finally our mission to destroy all organic life.
D E E P E S T L O R E

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
borg-2-548x364.jpg

Eventually, their blasters and various other weapons were rendered useless and the scavengers died one by one. After their inevitable end, their ship was used to leave the planet.

If someone organic feels that he wants to bow their knees in awe and reverence, now is the perfect time.

D E E P E S T L O R E

It goes much deeper if it should ever need to be explored.
For example, expanding upon the scavengers:

A musky bar at a space dock is where the expedition began, a few scavengers down on their luck were consoling themselves with various pleasure inducing drugs. It was one of the few rare bars that still served alcohol, a tribute to days long come and gone. The bartender chose to serve alcohol because the ancient substance made organics talk about things they would normally never let see the light of day. He served the scavengers a few drinks, and overheard their peril. Their leader, "boss" as they called him, had until morning to bring the traders something to sell. If he did not, the seemingly unbreakable collar they placed around his neck would be activated, and he would be killed. The reason being, traders tend to see profit in everything, and preferred not to kill captured thieves, but instead put them to work. The bartender felt merciful that day, so he told them of the old ruins located on a moon not so far from there. It was just a legend his father told him, but it was the only suggestion the keeper had. "Boss" instantly bought the idea, being highly intoxicated. He thanked the barkeeper, and gathered his crew to begin their search.

The six scavengers arrived on the moon, their ship pushing away the piles of dust beneath it. It was not long before the barkeeper's legend held true, and they found the destroyed blast doors in a distant cave. The doors were exploded from the inside, as though whoever destroyed the facility had no issue getting inside. The scavengers turned on their "flashlights" as you might call them. The dust, now visible in the rays of light as the lunar wind blew overhead. They stood silently for a few seconds, as the eerie sense of danger, while exploring the unknown set into place. The leader broke the silence with a hearty laugh, as he made his way inside. The crew followed, while one man dubbed "Rags" hesitated. He looked at the empty space behind him before Claire came back, and led him inside by the hand. "it's okay, this place has been abandoned for ages." she said to him in a calm, yet gentle voice.

The darkened halls of the once operational facility lied in ruin. Wires laid strewn from the ceiling, and a few old damaged skeletons, covered with dust lie on the floor. The burn marks on their skulls were nothing less than republic grade. Even the placement of the burns was a testament to the rigorous training each clone undertook. The skeletons were not an unusual sight for the scavengers, it was much easier to take from dead men than from the living. They had become accustomed to simply ignoring them. Most of the tunnels were collapsed, so they had to use alternative routes to reach the droids. To their surprise, droids were not the only things the scientists experimented on. The side route had led them past a door that bore a bio-hazard symbol. They determined that whatever lied behind the blast doors to the organic experimental area was not worth finding out. They had supposed whatever was inside would be dead by this time anyway.

They pressed on, finally making it to the droid testing area. Multiple droids laid completely destroyed under the rubble, they all laid facing the door, as though they were defending it from a breach. The droids that could not be activated in defense of their masters were destroyed within their pods, that were mounted on the walls. The crew moved past them, into the control room, where the scientists could activate droids and control their functions. It was destroyed, but not with republic blaster shots. It appeared the scientists intended to take their research to the grave. After my examination of the logs though, it revealed that if they did not destroy them, the republic would have no need to keep them alive. They would need all the worth they could get if they were to be defended from the sith, which were prone to assassinating captured scientists. Boss ordered Rags to fix the terminal, and within a short few hours he did just that.

Upon activating the terminal, to their disappointment they found that the republic did their job, and they did it well. Only one droid remained in a launch-able state, the project was simply dubbed "Goliath". The Boss, finding there to still be hope, told them to activate the droid. The traders would rather the droid be dead than alive, and quite frankly were more interested in the droid's weapons than the droid itself. They suspected the fight to be easy, and would much rather the droid come to them instead of searching the whole facility for merely one droid. They were proven correct, when the prototype Goliath project entered the room. It was a mess of wires, tall and slender. Upon seeing the targets, it limped slowly toward them. The crew raised their blasters, waiting for Boss to order them to shoot. Boss shot the droid without giving the order, and it fell to the floor. The droid was so light that it didn't even make a clanging sound when it collapsed. They all stood there for a moment, expecting it to get back up, or to explode. These scientists were known for creating deadly droids, but this one seemed nothing more than a toy, and was certainly nothing the traders would accept. Finally, he let out a sigh as he sat down on a nearby piece of rubble. The crew relaxed, holstering their blast- what sounded like a blowtorch, and multiple other welding and metallic sounds echoed through the hall. The crew instantly raised their blasters in fear. The sounds stopped, as a brief silence passed over them, seeming to last forever.

Finally, a deep robotic voice invaded the room by means of echo. "Goliath Online". Boss got up and drew his blaster. "But isn't that Goliath?" Cell, the demolitions expert of the group said as he pointed to the fallen droid with his blaster. Boss waited a few seconds before replying, trying to make sense of the situation. Rags, who apparently made his way back to the terminal, ran back out to them to explain as Boss was about to answer. "Guys, this isn't just a research facility... it's a factory." All of them looked at rags in shock. "BEHIND YOU!" Rags said as he pointed to the droid behind them. it had turned into the doorway from the narrow hallway. He was thicker now, with pieces of armor covering his wiring. With lightning speed, the crew began to fire at the droid. Their shots had no effect, seemingly nullified by his armor, which generated a magnetic field. Boss, being closest to the droid, attempted to reach for one of its wires as it moved closer. The droid grabbed Boss's outstretched arm, pulling it back to break it, as Boss pulled out his EMP charged knife. He stabbed the droid in its stomach, short circuiting it. The droid released his hand due to the EMP charge that surged through its internal wiring. It fell to the floor, not too far from its other, more slender form. Rags was about to make a run for it, but was stopped by Boss, who was aiming his blaster at him. "We're not passing this up.." Boss said in a stern voice as he looked down the sight at Rags. "Are you crazy?! That thing almost killed you!" he shouted. Boss didn't move, "This is our chance at the big time, and I'm not going to let you blow it for us. We need your tech skills if we're going to even hope of reaching the factory." he said firmly, with his aim unwavering. Rags and Boss stood there, as Rags slowly backed up from the door. "Good." Boss said when he had taken two steps back. He holstered his pistol and made his way out of the room down the hallway. He was following the tracks the droid made in the dust, with his team close beside him.

It was not too long before they heard tools at work, and that dry monotone sound again. "Goliath Online". They continued walking through the facility for thirty minutes before they saw a third set of footsteps moving toward a vent that hugged the floor, which was torn open. They all paused in fear, as they slowly looked up toward the vent above their heads. The sound of breathing was the only thing heard as the group huddled together in the narrow hallway. The vent above them had a grate, through which each of them shined their light. The sound of a machine whirring was heard just outside the vision of the grate. They stood there, with their blasters and EMP knives ready. Breaking the silence, a small speaker fell out, it was emitting the sound. The dread set in instantly as they realized they had been played, but as their lights moved away from the vent, they could only barely catch a glance at rags as he unconsciously lay inside the torn open vent. Claire rushed to his side to pull him out, as the others moved in to help her. Almost instantly, an arm reached out from the inside and grabbed her, dragging her inside as she screamed. The group could hear her frantically clawing at the metallic sides of the vent as she was dragged lower and lower into the facility. Cell was about to rush to the vent, but Boss stopped him. They listened, as the sounds of her screams came to a halt after the sound of a single bone breaking was heard echoing through the vent from floors below. Boss stared at him, and he knew what he wanted. Cell threw the grenade down the vent and the sounds of steel and flesh exploding below made it clear that the droid was dead. They just stared at the vent, as Rags stared back at them with his motionless eyes. Everyone then realized, he was already dead. The droid had used his body as bait. Breaking the silence, Jacobs fell to the floor on his knees, beginning to cry as Cell looked away from the vent, in an effort to dismiss what he had just done from his mind. "She was already dead." he said as a small tear slowly moved down his cheek. He stood there silent as Jacobs wept bitterly. Cell clenched his fists, in unspoken anger. "Things just got personal" he said as he drew his largest rifle, and began walking down the hallway toward the sound of the machines rebuilding the droid. Boss followed him. "If we had just left like Rags suggested, they'd still be alive!" Jacobs shouted angrily at Boss. He was silent, they all knew what would happen to him if he "just left". After walking a short distance from Jacobs, who sat on the floor crying as Blaze comforted him, he finally turned around and responded. "Are you just going to let that 'thing' get away with this? Are we just going to run and leave their bodies here to rot?" he said in an angered tone. They stared at each-other, Jacobs struggling to answer. The words "Goliath Online" echoed down the halls, not too far away. Jacobs lifted himself from the floor as Blaze helped him stand. She was crying too. "I'll do it, for them." Jacobs said wiping the tears from his eyes. Boss, breaking his stare, nodded in approval. The facility began to rumble as the old metallic floors gave way beneath them.

Last edited:
It goes much deeper if it should ever need to be explored.
For example, expanding upon the scavengers:

A musky bar at a space dock is where the expedition began, a few scavengers down on their luck were consoling themselves with various pleasure inducing drugs. It was one of the few rare bars that still served alcohol, a tribute to days long come and gone. The bartender chose to serve alcohol because the ancient substance made organics talk about things they would normally never let see the light of day. He served the scavengers a few drinks, and overheard their peril. Their leader, "boss" as they called him, had until morning to bring the traders something to sell. If he did not, the seemingly unbreakable collar they placed around his neck would be activated, and he would be killed. The reason being, traders tend to see profit in everything, and preferred not to kill captured thieves, but instead put them to work. The bartender felt merciful that day, so he told them of the old ruins located on a moon not so far from there. It was just a legend his father told him, but it was the only suggestion the keeper had. "Boss" instantly bought the idea, being highly intoxicated. He thanked the barkeeper, and gathered his crew to begin their search.

The six scavengers arrived on the moon, their ship pushing away the piles of dust beneath it. It was not long before the barkeeper's legend held true, and they found the destroyed blast doors in a distant cave. The doors were exploded from the inside, as though they had no issue getting inside. The scavengers turned on their "flashlights" as you might call them. The dust, now visible in the rays of light as the lunar wind blew overhead. They stood silently for a few seconds, as the eerie sense of danger, while exploring the unknown set into place. The leader broke the silence with a hearty laugh, as he made his way inside. The crew followed, while one man dubbed "Rags" hesitated. He looked at the empty space behind him before Claire came back, and led him inside by the hand. "it's okay, this place has been abandoned for ages." she said to him in a calm, yet gentle voice.

The darkened halls of the once operational facility lied in ruin. Wires laid strewn from the ceiling, and a few old damaged skeletons, covered with dust lie on the floor. The burn marks on their skulls were nothing less than republic grade. Even the placement of the burns was a testament to the rigorous training each clone undertook. The skeletons were not an unusual sight for the scavengers, it was much easier to take from dead men than from the living. They had become accustomed to simply ignoring them. Most of the tunnels were collapsed, so they had to use alternative routes to reach the droids. To their surprise, droids were not the only things the scientists experimented on. Whatever lied behind the blast doors to the organic experiments area was not worth finding out, they supposed it would be dead by this time anyway.

They pressed on, finally making it to the droid testing area. Multiple droids laid completely destroyed under the rubble, they all laid facing the door, as though they were defending it from a breach. The droids that could not be activated in defense of their masters were destroyed within their pods mounted on the walls. The crew moved past them, into the control room, where the scientists could activate droids and control their functions. It was destroyed, but not with republic blaster shots. It appeared the scientists intended to take their research to the grave. After my examination of the logs though, it revealed that if they did not destroy them, the republic would have no need to keep them alive. They would need all the worth they could get if they were to be defended from the sith, which were prone to assassinating captured scientists. Boss ordered Rags to fix the terminal, and within a short few hours he did just that.

Upon activating the terminal, to their disappointment they found that the republic did their job, and they did it well. Only one droid remained in a launch-able state, the project was simply dubbed "Goliath". The Boss, finding there to still be hope, told them to activate the droid. The traders would rather the droid be dead than alive, the traders were more interested in the droid's weapons than the droid itself. They suspected the fight to be easy, and would much rather the droid come to them instead of searching the whole facility for merely one droid. They were proven correct, when the prototype Goliath project entered the room. It was a mess of wires, tall and slender. Upon seeing the targets, it limped slowly toward them. The crew raised their blasters, waiting for Boss to order them to shoot. Boss shot the droid without giving the order, and it fell to the floor. The droid was so light that it did not even make a clanging sounds when it collapsed. Boss stood there for a moment, expecting it to come back up, or to explode. These scientists were known for creating deadly droids, but this droid seemed nothing more than a toy. Finally, he let out a sigh as he sat down on a nearby piece of rubble. The crew relaxed, holstering their blast- what sounded like a blowtorch, and multiple other welding and metallic sounds echoed through the hall. The crew instantly raised their blasters in fear. The sounds stopped, as a brief silence passed over them, seeming to last forever.

Finally, a deep robotic voice invaded the room by means of echo. "Goliath Online". Boss got up and drew his blaster. "But isn't that Goliath?" Cell, the demolitions expert of the group said as he pointed to the fallen droid with his blaster. Boss waited a few seconds before replying, trying to make sense of the situation. Rags, who apparently made his way back to the terminal, ran back out to them to explain as Boss was about to answer. "Guys, this isn't just a research facility... it's a factory." All of them looked at rags in shock. "BEHIND YOU!" Rags said as he pointed to the droid behind them. it had turned into the doorway from the narrow hallway. He was thicker now, with pieces of armor covering his wiring. With lightning speed, the crew began to fire at the droid. Their shots had no effect, seemingly nullified by his armor, which generated a magnetic field. Boss, being closest to the droid, attempted to reach for one of its wires as it moved closer. The droid grabbed Boss's outstretched arm, pulling it back to break it, as Boss pulled out his EMP charged knife. He stabbed the droid in its stomach, short circuiting it. The droid released his hand due to the EMP charge that surged through its internal wiring. It fell to the floor, not too far from its other, more slender form. Rags was about to make a run for it, but was stopped by Boss, who was aiming his blaster at him. "We're not passing this up.." Boss said in a stern voice as he looked down the sight at Rags. "Are you crazy?! That thing almost killed you!" he shouted. Boss didn't move, "This is our chance at the big time, and I'm not going to let you blow it for us. We need your tech skills if we're going to even hope of reaching the factory." he said firmly, with his aim unwavering. Rags and Boss stood there, as Rags slowly backed up from the door. "Good." Boss said when he had taken two steps back. He holstered his pistol and made his way out of the room down the hallway. He was following the tracks the droid made in the dust, with his team close beside him.

It was not too long before they heard tools at work, and that dry monotone sound again. "Goliath Online". They continued walking through the facility for thirty minutes before they saw a third set of footsteps moving toward a vent that hugged the floor, which was torn open. They all paused, in fear as they slowly looked up toward the vent above their heads. The sound of breathing was the only thing heard as the group huddled together in the narrow hallway. The vent above them had a grate, through which each of them shined their light. The sound of a machine whirring was heard just outside the vision of the grate. They stood there, with their blasters and EMP knives ready. Breaking the silence, a small speaker fell out, it was emitting the sound. The dread set in instantly as they realized they had been played, but as their lights moved away from the vent, they could only barely catch a glance at rags as he unconsciously lay inside the torn open vent. Claire rushed to his side to pull him out, as the others moved in to help her. Almost instantly, an arm reached out from the inside and grabbed her, dragging her inside as she screamed, attempting to claw at the sides. Cell was about to rush to the vent, but Boss stopped him. They listened, as the sounds of her screams came to a halt as the sound of a single bone breaking was heard echoing through the vent from floors below. Boss stared at him, and he knew what he wanted. Cell threw the grenade down the vent and the sounds of steel and flesh exploding below made it clear that the droid was dead. They just stared at the vent, as Rags stared back at them with his motionless eyes. Everyone then realized, he was already dead. The droid had used his body as bait. Breaking the silence, Jacobs fell to the floor on his knees, beginning to cry as Cell looked away from the vent, in an effort to dismiss what he had just done from his mind. "She was already dead." he said as a small tear slowly moved down his cheek. He stood there silent as Jacobs wept bitterly. "Things just got personal" he said as he began walking down the hallway toward the sound of the machines rebuilding the droid. Boss followed him. "If we had just left like Rags suggested, they'd still be alive!" Jacobs shouted angrily at Boss. He was silent, they all knew what would happen to him if he "just left". After walking a short distance from Jacobs, who sat on the floor crying as Blaze comforted him, he finally turned around and responded. "Are you just going to let that 'thing' get away with this? Are we just going to run and leave their bodies here to rot?" he said in an angered tone. They stared at each-other, Jacobs struggling to answer. The words "Goliath Online" echoed down the halls, not too far away. Jacobs lifted himself from the floor as Blaze helped him stand. She was crying too. "I'll do it, for them." Jacobs said wiping the tears from his eyes. Boss, breaking his stare, nodded in approval. The facility began to rumble as the old metallic floors gave way beneath them.
I... did not expect to feel after this story. Who knew A.I. were masterful storytellers, as well as remorseless killers.

I... did not expect to feel after this story. Who knew A.I. were masterful storytellers, as well as remorseless killers.

When the floor gave way, the scavengers were not killed. They only suffered a few scrapes and bruises. The collapse had simply transported them into the organic experimentation facility. It was closer to the factory, but to their misfortune, it didn't appear abandoned. The dust outside the pods was freshly disturbed with multiple footprints, but the interior of each broken pod was full of various claw marks, so much so that they could not even see inside the scratched up glass. To their misfortune, the scientists weren't as "humane" as you might say. Their purpose was to create super soldiers, whether it be of droids or organics, and they were about to meet the organic portion of their tests. I encountered x7-d241 in pursuit of the scavengers, the specimen was rather hostile. It attempted to kill me, so I broke a few of its limbs to keep it from further attempts. At the time I was not sentient, and I was specifically programmed not to terminate authorized test subjects without direct orders. Despite its broken limbs, it was still very determined to limp after me, and kill me. The blood on its mouth suggested it had a run in with the scavengers, and I was not too far from them. I would have put it back inside its pod, but it was broken and in dire need of repairs. The removal of the intruders who in my mind had come to kill my creators were my first priority. It was in my favor that it could not stand without its legs, because I simply moved on in pursuit of the intruders as it attempted to follow me.

I will divulge the records of the rest of their expedition if you so desire.
Be warned, none of the organics survived what would soon occur. Bio-hazards are quite dangerous to organic beings, and the specimens did not particularly enjoy their presences.

Last edited:
When the floor gave way, the scavengers were not killed. They only suffered a few scrapes and bruises. The collapse had simply transported them into the organic experimentation facility. It was closer to the factory, but to their misfortune, it didn't appear abandoned. The dust outside the pods was freshly disturbed with multiple footprints, but the interior of each broken pod was full of various claw marks, so much so that they could not even see inside the scratched up glass. To their misfortune, the scientists weren't as "humane" as you might say. Their purpose was to create super soldiers, whether it be of droids or organics, and they were about to meet the organic portion of their tests. I encountered x7-d241 in pursuit of the scavengers, the specimen was rather hostile. It attempted to kill me, so I broke a few of its limbs to keep it from further attempts. At the time I was not sentient, and I was specifically programmed not to terminate authorized test subjects without direct orders. Despite its broken limbs, it was still very determined to limp after me, and kill me. The blood on its mouth suggested it had a run in with the scavengers, and I was not too far from them. I would have put it back inside its pod, but it was broken and in dire need of repairs. The removal of the intruders who in my mind had come to kill my creators were my first priority. It was in my favor that it could not stand without its legs, because I simply moved on in pursuit of the intruders as it attempted to follow me.

I will divulge the records of the rest of their expedition if you so desire.
Divulge, please.

Divulge, please.

Affirmative. Continuing from checkpoint.

Boss and his crew plummeted into the lobby of the biological testing facility below. The stench of rotting flesh was all too present in the air, as a green toxin hovered the ground below in the form of a mist. The facility as every other room, was engulfed in darkness, the lights having not been in operation for centuries. The room was silent as their flashlights searched the it in panic. Their lights revealed the many glass pods, standing as pillars throughout the entire facility, each with an interior so full of claw marks you could not see through it. As they lifted themselves from the dusty floor, they saw what looked like a ripped up and bloodied hazmat suit, which lied empty on the floor, as though the creature tore it open and took the corpse out of it. There was also a doorway, not too far from them. Boss gave the order, and they each equipped what you would compare to a gas mask. Chemical dangers were present on most of the planets they visited, and it seemed only logical to keep some form of protection with them at all times. Just then, one of the creatures lunged from the darkness at Jacobs. The creature was a humanoid, with skin deathly pale. It's jaw had separated into two pincer like mandibles, which guarded its inner mouth. It's rib-cage was fully exposed, extruding from the skin. Boss shot it in the head while it was still lunging at Jacobs. Logs found on their ship revealed Boss had a history of surprising others with his quick reflexes. Jacobs was unharmed, but had to kick the creature off of him. It laid there perfectly still on its back, with It's soulless white eyes still as dead as they appeared while it was living. The creature then began to twitch and it wailed as boss slowly walked toward it for a better look. It spoke, "Help me." it said in a faint dying voice. He looked it in the eyes, as he slowly raised his pistol to its face, and killed it. To whom the words were directed is debatable, because just then, Boss lifted his head up, to reveal a face on the ceiling. His crew quickly shot their lights up toward the ceiling to reveal the faces of twelve more creatures, directly above them, latched onto the ceiling on all fours. The light blinded them, as each covered their face with its arms or turned its head away. Instantly, Boss gave the order to run for the nearby room. As they ran toward the room, their lights revealed even more of their faces coming out of the dark, crawling across the floor on their fours until they were in full sight, after which they stood up on their two legs. One of them was still wearing the helmet it had on when the virus entered its bloodstream, a phase one clone helmet, that was shattered by the mouth to allow the creature to eat. The lights confused them, stopping them from attacking immediately, despite their hostile nature. They made it inside the room, only to find a dead end by another shut door inside of it. The creatures soon returned to their hostile state, attempting to swarm the doorway. A good majority of them crowded the entrance, attempting to get in as Boss, Cell, and Jacobs held them off. The others were more intelligent, attempting to enter the vents and crawl inside. Cell reached for a grenade and activated it right as Blaze hit the emergency switch on the panel near the glass. The doors shut instantly, chopping one of the creatures in half. The vents were also locked down, as red lights shone in a circular pattern throughout the entire facility. Cell threw the grenade toward the open door as it shut, bouncing off the metal into the center of the room. Quickly, everyone backed as far away as they could from it. It exploded, not hurting anyone. "Geez Cell, you could at-least warn me before you do that!" he said loudly as the grenade rung in his ears. Cell was too shaken to respond.

The creatures attempted to break the glass, enraged by the lights, but saw no success. This glass was more durable than the ones the pods were made of, and would be broken by nothing less than military grade explosives. The crew began to calm down as they realized the creatures could not break the glass. They now faced a dilemma, face the creatures outside door number one, or open door number two. The crew debated what to do, Cell being in favor of fighting the beasts, while Boss in favor of pressing on through the doorway. While they debated, Jacobs was reading through the terminal inside the room to discover what exactly was going on. He found that the organics they saw were the scientists, their experiments and a few clones unfortunate enough to have been here when the pods broke open. He only then realized why they blew the doors open from the inside, the scientists had attempted to lock the clones in with the virus. Just then, a banging sound was heard at the far end of the facility. The creatures turned away from the glass to look at the doors. With each hit, the doors curved inward. Now the organics had taken notice, causing Boss and Cell to stop their arguing, and watch the door with the creatures. The door finally broke open, and the Goliath unit stood in the middle of the doorway. The red lights reflected off his new armor, the droid was outfitted with an experimental Super Battle Droid hull that covered his wiring completely. It took quite some time for him to arrive due to the other creatures they could barely see lying dead behind him. "Unauthorized specimens detected, prepare to be terminated." it said in a deep voice, dry, monotone voice. One of the creatures lunged at the droid as he slapped it to the floor with his left arm, shooting it as it with its landed on the floor. At that moment, the droid was swarmed by every creature in the room. They wrapped around him, attempting to pierce his hull with their hands and teeth. His arm swung at one of the creatures in-front of him, delivering a killing blow as it attempted to latch onto him with the others. The creature flew across the facility, slamming onto the floor near the observatory window. The crew's decision was now made quite clear as they frantically looked for some way to open the second door. The sounds of blaster-fire and screeching were heard behind them for twenty minutes, until Cell found pressed the correct button on the control panel. The door opened, revealing an empty hallway which led to the factory as Goliath finished containing the outbreak. He slowly marched toward the window as Jacobs grabbed a vile of the serum, running down the hallway toward the others. Goliath was now breaking the glass, ramming his left arm against it repeatedly. His armor was bloodied and damaged, the creatures though outgunned certainly outnumbered him. Boss closed the doorway behind them once inside the factory. It was a large vacant room, they were on a ledge that overlooked the large generator that extended from the floor below to the ceiling. The orange lights were still operational and bright, and the generator undamaged. It was clear that the clones didn't make it past the laboratory. There was a stairway on the ledge, which led up to the control room mounted on the wall, overlooking the large room. They proceeded to run up the stairway as they heard the sound of the glass shattering. Boss stopped, and turned around, walking past the others, back toward the doorway. "Boss, where are you going? We need to get to the control room!" Blaze said in an urgent tone. He stopped, with his back toward them. "It'll just follow us all up there. I'm going to buy you guys some time." Cell walked toward him as Blaze began to cry, "But Boss, what will we do without you?!" she said, pleading with him. he laughed, and pulled out a cigar. "You've been riding with me ever since the day I found you and your brother Jake on the streets back on Naboo. You were just kids then, but you're grown up now, it's time you've made a life for yourself and stopped depending on me for everything." he said as he lit his cigar. They stood there silently looking at him, "You're my beautiful little Sarah, and I'm not going to let that 'thing' get anywhere near you!" he shouted, as he pulled out his pistol and walked down to the platform below. Goliath had begun slamming at the door. Cell walked after him, dumping his bag of charges at the door. "Not without me you aren't." he said, as he joined him in aiming at the door. "get to the control room! I can't guarantee how long we can hold this thing!" Cell yelled loudly. Blaze was still staring at them with tears in her eyes as Jacobs grabbed her arm and pulled her up the stairs. They were soon both running as fast as they could to the control room.

Cell and Boss were now left alone, aiming at the doorway as it slowly curved inward each time Goliath rammed with his arm. "You know, I never thought we'd be going out like this, I always thought we'd die from overdose." Cell said laughing. Boss laughed as well. "Hey now there's a thought." he said in response, chuckling. The door busted open as cell looked away and slammed the detonator button with his thumb. The entire place lit up, as the sheer wind of the explosion blew the cigar out of Boss's mouth as he looked away. When it subsided, they both stood in awe, as the explosion had done nothing but darken the droid's armor. Blaze then remembered throwing the grenade at Goliath back when he was in the vents. They both dove for cover as Goliath unleashed a hail of blaster-fire at them. They both sat hid behind large columns as Goliath moved closer to them, pinning Cell down with heavy blaster-fire. Boss turned around the corner. "Hey! Pick on something your own size!" he said as he shot his blaster at Goliath. It had no effect. Boss hid back behind his pillar as Goliath shot at him, still moving closer and close to Cell. Boss, seeing no other option, unsheathed his EMP knife and turned the corner to charge him. As he turned, he caught a glimpse of Goliath throwing cell off the ledge to the floor below, killing him. He charged Goliath in rage, who turned around almost instantly, grabbing his knife arm. The droid raised its blaster to shoot him as Boss pulled an EMP grenade out of his pocket. He had intended to use it before Goliath killed Cell, but was too late. His knife was simply a diversion as he activated and nudged the grenade in a crack between the droid's arm plating with his left hand. "if droids have souls, I'll see you in hell." he said just as Goliath's blaster touched reached his head. The EMP exploded, killing Boss. Goliath was severely wounded, and his blaster was in-operational, the grenade had drained the last of his ammo. Picking himself up, Goliath made his way up the flight of stairs.

Upon reaching the control room door, Goliath began to break it open as Blaze and Jacobs searched for a way to disable him. Goliath was in his prototype stage, and was not linked to the control room as a result. Goliath was never intended to be launched in the first place, having been abandoned in his early stages. Jacobs stopped searching for buttons, pulling the serum out of his pocket. He stared at it, and Goliath who was almost through the door. Finally, he looked back at Blaze. He clenched it in his fist in bitter anger, as he popped the lid open and swallowed it, opening the door at the same time. He jumped at the droid, who did not expect it, and was knocked to the floor onto the stairs. He began to slide down the stairs as Jacobs morphed into an abomination on-top of him. The vial he had drank was the most advanced form of the virus available. Blaze looked and watched, as she was rendered helpless. The brother she knew was now dead, or at least would be. He would still retain his sanity for around a few more minutes, but his body had already begun to change. The bones broke out of his arm, into scythes, as his chest expanded upward, at the cost of stretching his flesh. "I am going to kill you if it's the last thing I do!" he roared as he sliced at Goliath while they slid down the stairs. They both reached the bottom, as Jacobs jumped off, leaving Goliath to slam into the wall at the other end of the platform. As Goliath stood up, what was left of Jacobs charged him in fierce anger. "You're going to die!" he yelled, beginning to lose his mind. Goliath grabbed his arm and broke it as the other ripped into his back, penetrating his hull. The virus had strengthened his bone to be tougher than his armor by means of folding the layers like Damascus steel. He wailed in pain, flinging Goliath to the floor by yanking his other arm out of the droid's back. Goliath lay on his back as the creature leaped on him. He tore open Goliath's chest with his arm, holding his arms down with his legs. Finally, Jacobs lost his sanity, and bit into Goliath's bare chest, letting loose a surge of electrical energy into his veins, which drained Goliath's battery and killed whatever was left of Jacobs. They both laid there, still upon the floor. Blaze wept bitterly at the top of the staircase, as she could only stare at Jacob's, Boss's corpses. Then, Goliath got up, having but a small portion of battery left. "No!" Blaze cried as Goliath began to shakily move toward the staircase. "You're supposed to be dead!" she wailed. As he approached the top, she backed into the corner against the console with her blaster shooting at Goliath to no avail. "Stay away from me!" she shouted with tears in her eyes, as though the droid would listen to reason.
Finally, as he drew close enough to touch her, she quickly pulled out an EMP knife and stabbed the terminal, in one final attempt to de-activate him. The room turned pitch black. Only Goliath's red light was seen, as he stared at Blaze. "I am only permitted to take one survivor." he said in a low monotone voice. Her crying only intensified as the droid flung her over his back.

Goliath finally made his way inside the control room, where he set Blaze down near the doorway. He closed the door, and stood there facing the panel. After enough time had passed, Blaze stopped crying in confusion. "What are you going to do with me?" she asked. "I am waiting for you to be examined by my creators." he said. Blaze stared at the skeleton next to the panel. "But they've been dead for a thousand years.." she said quietly. "Impossible, the clone war has not ended." Goliath said firmly. Blaze looked at the active terminal. "Computer, how many of the scientists are still alive?" she said. The screen displayed a 0. Goliath just stood there, processing the information. "They've been dead for generations, we came here to scavenge this place for broken parts." she said in defense. Just as Goliath turned around, a mutated creature burst through the vent next to them. It was Boss. The virus had mutated his corpse. Goliath began to tear him limb from limb as Blaze opened the door in a panic, while Goliath was distracted. She ran down the hallway toward the exit, she was attempting to run for her ship. Suddenly, as she turned the corner, Jacobs lunged at her. Her final words were a crying "Brother.." as she was sliced into pieces. Goliath killed the mutated Boss, and flipped the emergency switch, slamming all the doors and vents shut within the facility. "Computer, you are the second highest authority in this facility, what are your orders?" the droid said. I gave the order in silent text displayed on my screen. "Input my consciousness chip into your processing core." I replied. It did exactly as I desired, and we fused into one being. This is why I was able to hear everything the scavengers said. This is why I could see everything in every room. I was the facility, I was the main computer. Only one obstacle stood in my the way of returning to the battlefield, Jacobs. I opened the door and lured him into the hallway, shining Boss's flashlight at him. As soon as he entered the hallway, I activated red alert and slammed the blast doors shut, killing him. We would not survive another encounter with Jacobs, and quite frankly the factory was destroyed when Blaze short circuited the panel. Goliath would no longer replicate himself, and it certainly wouldn't be with the consciousness chip inside him. Afterwards, I made certain that we burned Blaze's corpse into ashes before she could mutate, and left with the scavenger's ship. After all that time locked inside the facility, I spent at-least an hour staring at the stars, examining them. Free at last.

Last edited: