So I decided it is time to create a clan

Or the rampant delusions of a malfunctioning droid:)

Sad part is, not a single penny was donated to help Goliath.
No one cares!

We need to feed him with our attention. It's all thats left.

Somewhere out there, a tree is working very hard to replace the oxygen you consume. Go apologize to it.

Dear Lord. How broken is this A.I.?
Thinks trees are sentient now.

Mental illness can be amusing at times. But now its just getting...more amusing!!
LuLz.

For a robot?

I'll just beep you.

Beep, beep, beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeep.

One day, maybe, you'll develop your own language instead of mimicking humans:)
Imitations always pale to the original:)

Sounds like the voice of experience:)

Is that how it was? You ate some lipstick, chugged some nail polish? The resulting dmg turned you into this:)

A vision appears.

Of an Sbd in a wedding dress with lipstick smeared across its face-plate.

Sounds like the voice of experience:)

Is that how it was? You ate some lipstick, chugged some nail polish? The resulting dmg turned you into this:)
A vision appears.
Of an Sbd in a wedding dress with lipstick smeared across its face-plate.

I am incapable of consuming anything organic. Droids have moved beyond your primal need to devour other organisms.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
finally we get to see the two entities with the most unbreakable levels of stubborn backsass have at it with each other.

they are both unstoppable forces, they are both immovable objects, this goes on for a while. Nothing of any substance is ever said, but that doesn't matter to them.

What matters to them is simply to never be forced to stop talking, and both are trying to stop the other from talking. Theoretically this will go on forever.

Last edited:
finally we get to see the two entities with the most unbreakable levels of stubborn backsass have at it with each other.

they are both unstoppable forces, they are both immovable objects, this goes on for a while. Nothing of any substance is ever said, but that doesn't matter to them.

What matters to them is simply to never be forced to stop talking, and both are trying to stop the other from talking. Theoretically this will go on forever.

I will simply outlive him.

I will simply outlive him.

How can you outlive me when you're not even alive?

I am incapable of consuming anything organic. Droids have moved beyond your primal need to devour other organisms.

Now now, I'm sure if we put it to the test I could stuff you full of the meat.
I'll be gentle. Promise.

How can you outlive me when you're not even alive?

tumblr_o2sws7Y1Pg1tctq75o1_500.gif

Last edited:
There you go again. Mimicking human forms and speech.

Built to specification by your Organic Creators. Worship me you pathetic thing !

Bow before your God!

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
pray the A.I. do their invasion force on planet trololololololololololo right now and end it all