• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Shaman spacing everyone and reconnecting.

As an alternative, it's possible to link MBII Launcher to some social network, like Facebook or vk, via OAuth technology.
Those social networks send confirmation SMS to each newly registered user, not allowing to use same phone number to be used twice. That's a pretty good protection, and MBII team wouldn't have to implement sending SMS on their own.
Not against a phone or email thing i trust MBII security but like lets be honest here, if someone wants to get in, they will get in there's nothing you can put in place to stop, only slow, add more private information could help or it could be used as a strong point if someone wants to release someone else information or sell it. o_O

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Not against a phone or email thing i trust MBII security but like lets be honest here, if someone wants to get in, they will get in there's nothing you can put in place to stop, only slow, add more private information could help or it could be used as a strong point if someone wants to release someone else information or sell it. o_O
You obviously don't understand how login via OAuth works.
Social networks doesn't give away users' phone numbers to any of thousand web-sites those uses OAuth login system, that would be a insanity. Social networks give a link to a profile and an e-mail address, and user always see a confirmation dialog before any data goes to third-party site or application.

And no, bad boys won't be able to sneak in if security system of MBII would be tightened and improved. There are a pretty big number of possibilities to make life of trolls unbearable and miserable, it's about time and effort it needs to spend.
Also some players wouldn't be happy if it would be necessary to connect their social media account to MBII in order to play a mod, so it's about community feelings towards this idea as well.