• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Shaman spacing everyone and reconnecting.

• My nickname: Moonman
  • Server: EU Official Open
  • Time: At around 5:00 PM GMT+2
  • Description: Plain stuff, [SWF] TechShaman spaces our whole team and then reconnects and joins the enemy team (The enemy team isn't shown but him disconnecting after all that should be enough).
    Video evidence. If any BG friends are reading this feel free to ding dong bannu him there as well.

Shi

I hope admins will pay attention to it. It's time to finish with such players

I hate these fakes. They were TKing me on LNF Server. I didn't join EU Official today. My IP is 94.41.75.107 today. Check logs if any admins are here. Also check city using geolocation by IP.

- - - Updated - - -

Also look at bugged nickname. ^8? Really? I'm using only ^2 and ^0 in my nickname.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, probably yeah, its an impersonator, even shaman doesn't act this retarded

why would i be banned, i'm a good boy
Also that shaman on the server talked in russian with someone else just like you're doing right now, suspicious :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

why would i be banned, i'm a good boy
Also that shaman on the server talked in russian with someone else just like you're doing right now, suspicious :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
This trolls also russians. You could see them under weird nicks. Like today on BG.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The IP was Czech, probably VPN. Cannot attest to who it was but can say they had previously used the name Sahku the trap boy, but then again, there is another Czech IP using Sahku name, and Seras, and others.

we really are in need in some kind of Account system like those mmorpg for this mod, its my idea but perhaps theres something else that the devs already have in mind to prevent ppl using vpn the way its being abused lately, maybe im wrong on how this works but i do believe something its required to stop this kind of problems.

k4far

Banned
Donator
we really are in need in some kind of Account system like those mmorpg for this mod, its my idea but perhaps theres something else that the devs already have in mind to prevent ppl using vpn the way its being abused lately, maybe im wrong on how this works but i do believe something its required to stop this kind of problems.

Hardware bans.

no fuck that shit

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Hardware bans were discussed a few times on forums, though they are still not implemented yet, and there is no information from devs are they in favor of that idea or not.
Though as always, the question comes out: who's gonna code it? Who's gonna spend his free time for it?
And implementation of unique hardware ID will be tricky, since it's very close to software license protection systems, which are constantly under attack by pirates.

As an alternative, it's possible to link MBII Launcher to some social network, like Facebook or vk, via OAuth technology.
Those social networks send confirmation SMS to each newly registered user, not allowing to use same phone number to be used twice. That's a pretty good protection, and MBII team wouldn't have to implement sending SMS on their own.

Hardware bans were discussed a few times on forums, though they are still not implemented yet, and there is no information from devs are they in favor of that idea or not.
Though as always, the question comes out: who's gonna code it? Who's gonna spend his free time for it?
And implementation of unique hardware ID will be tricky, since it's very close to software license protection systems, which are constantly under attack by pirates.

As an alternative, it's possible to link MBII Launcher to some social network, like Facebook or vk, via OAuth technology.
Those social networks send confirmation SMS to each newly registered user, not allowing to use same phone number to be used twice. That's a pretty good protection, and MBII team wouldn't have to implement sending SMS on their own.

i understand what you mean with who's gonna spend his free time to do this kind of project? while it has been discussed before about hardware bans before i still insist its required for a mod like this to have some kind of security/control that actually works when situations like this arises, i think the mayority of the community is already tired of : aliases (seriously theres a huge amount of impersonators lately) ppl that loves to tk and run away from the server, ddosing, and so on.