Scarif - The First Rogue One Location

Hey guys! Another map update for you today!

Here we have a new level from Plasma. He started working on this after working on Starkiller Base.

Scarif is centered around the beginning portion of the campaign to get the Death Star plans from Citadel Tower where you are part of the Rebel infiltration team setting up explosives as a diversion while the plans are retrieved. You must place explosives on one of two locations marked by the Phoenix Squadron logo and prevent the Imperial security forces from defusing before the time runs out.

Lets have a look shall we?

Rebel Spawn - Cargo Shuttle
2z8CuPm.jpg

UwxE1mL.jpg

Imperial Spawn - Krennic's Shuttle
KxCzug9.jpg

Jungle
Y7O4R9D.jpg

rZldVoK.jpg

a2anqj3.jpg

Xd5e5Bt.jpg

Interior Corridor
tHCULnp.jpg

Bridge
M6nOoPq.jpg

Objective Areas - Bomb Sites A and B
eICgXaF.jpg

mj3GSX7.jpg

Overview
1KVkUWJ.png

o3iumrjds5701.gif

I love the open outdoor setting! Looks very pretty and I'm excited we'll have something other than yavin to scratch that itch.
Studying it, looks like a lot of thought went into it. It just looks so damn fun.

can't wait to meme with dodge 2 as Chirrut

Last edited:
Are there any death pit? As a nooby support jedi it's my only way to get kill.

If you look at the bridge picture, there's some water you could potentially push gunners into. The water looks pretty transparent and, if it's anything like yavin, it'll make the gunners super slow and vulnerable to ez snipes/blasterfire from your team's gunners.

edit: actually, if you manage to push an enemy saberist in there, they'll also be very vulnerable to gunners considering how easy it is to fp-drain (and flinch) someone who cant jump and moves very slowly. This strategy kills saberists on the Pool Party map all the time, especially since a lot of them forget to hold shift in the water (since swimming speed is so slow you can barely tell the difference)

even IF no one shoots at these swiming saberists, they'll be out of the fight until they swim back to shore, which buys your team sometime if they're
R E A L L Y G U D

edit2: unless of course, the water is super shallow

Last edited:
These new patches gonna be good. What do we have?

- Sabering revamp
- SBD revamp
- Closed duels
- Scarif map
- Dxun map
- Lunarbase revamp
- DotFv2 getting more updates
- Launcher updates
- New models

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Oh neat! A classic "A or B" CS-style map where the defenders have to split up or patrol between the objectives. More exciting than just having one place to camp and maybe an optional second place to camp if you want to make the first place easier to camp.

Side effects include: If defenders are down to 1 guy and attackers have 2 guys then defender's out of luck I guess. But That's Life I Guess

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I suppose this means we have Deathtrooper model incoming as well! Looks good.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Side effects include: If defenders are down to 1 guy and attackers have 2 guys then defender's out of luck I guess. But That's Life I Guess
Well even if they defend the wrong one there's a message when the bomb gets planted to tell you where it is and you get 40 seconds to diffuse it.
Reminds me of cs maps.

Will we see a fix of Starkiller base in the future though?
Changelog for SKB:
-Added a warning on the bridge to return to the objective, if the player ignores this warning and continues further down the bridge they will take damage.
-Removed the timer to open the side door near the Resistance spawn.
-Added another corridor that leads into main from the Resistance spawn. This door starts off locked and will only open when somebody goes near the door from the Resistance spawn side.
-Added another corridor into the main objective room.
-More cover at main.

Changelog for SKB:
-Added a warning on the bridge to return to the objective, if the player ignores this warning and continues further down the bridge they will take damage.
-Removed the timer to open the side door near the Resistance spawn.
-Added another corridor that leads into main from the Resistance spawn. This door starts off locked and will only open when somebody goes near the door from the Resistance spawn side.
-Added another corridor into the main objective room.
-More cover at main.

I like what I'm reading. I wonder if the remover of the timer on the side door/new route will help with the lack of flanking opportunities on the map though. Have you tried just making a flank route from main to side with a door that doesn't need unlock?

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
These new patches gonna be good. What do we have?

- Sabering revamp
- SBD revamp
- Closed duels
- Scarif map
- Dxun map
- Lunarbase revamp
- DotFv2 getting more updates
- Launcher updates
- New models

Not all necessarily at the same time.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
All the stuff that's been specifically announced in the Developer Diaries (so, maps, map updates, and launcher updates) would be what I would expect to see in the next patch, and things that have been only hinted at or discussed in theoretical terms (SBD revamp, Sabering revamp, new models) would be stuff I would expect to come later... in case that's not clear to everyone.

(And most likely there will be some gameplay tweaks next patch too, right?)

(Faster shot speeds across the board pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase) (just to tryyyyyyyyyyy)

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
All the stuff that's been specifically announced in the Developer Diaries (so, maps, map updates, and launcher updates) would be what I would expect to see in the next patch

No guarentees that just because somethings been in a dev diary it will definitely be in the next patch. A Launcher update wont ever be released at the same time as a game update because that'd just be asking for trouble.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I like what I'm reading. I wonder if the remover of the timer on the side door/new route will help with the lack of flanking opportunities on the map though. Have you tried just making a flank route from main to side with a door that doesn't need unlock?
There isn't really any more room to add in a new route because the layout is so tightly packed together, it was hard enough squeezing that other corridor that goes into main. I also hit the entity limit as I was making changes to the map (most of the map is made of models rather than brushes) which means it isn't really possible to add in anything more significant to it.

I have a good feeling about this. Rogue One was defenetly a good movie (even if it was Disney), Scariff will be great.