Saber Hilts, Crystals and Colours

I propose that a slider is introduced to create custom colors for sabers, or that other colours are available. I.e. Black (Like the Dark Saber) or gray (Gray Jedis). Along with the addition of these colours perhaps the option to have the Kaiburr crystal be unstable (Like Ben Swolo's Saber and how it crackles) or Compressed (Which looks light there's energy moving through it, as seen in the Force Unleashed games). I don't know whether or not the game can or cannot handles these additions, but it would be great to see these added soon.

-Edit: As some have pointed out or I have read, some may be confused by the Sith running around with light side coloured sabers and yes this may be a issue to some, most players I take it would know the difference between both Jedi and Sith player models. To counteract this the colours in which the Sith can choose from should be limited in comparison to the Jedi, for example, Jedi cannot run around with Red Sabers and the Sith can't trot around flashing a Green or Blue Saber, the more recognizable colours. Also about where this will be added, I deem Duel Servers only as Open are more aesthetic when it comes to battles.

-Lord Worm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good idea.
I'd like to see the addition of gunners able to customize wha gun they have. Like if you play as Finn or Rey you get a special looking gun. I'd enjoy being able to get those guns when playing as an OT character.

Exactly what Noel said. Only In duel mode.
Any color that isn't red should be represented as Jedi, and the red color represents Sith. It's a psychological thing that is very important to the base gameplay, so once you give both classes the same color, (black, white) then it can be extremely confusing and players won't associate Sith as an enemy, and might not shoot them.

I can see if you gave the dark side a black color and the Rebels the white Color. But black saber is a huge advantage on a map like lunar base because it would be very hard to detect in a dark environment.