Purple lightsabers for sith?

Should purple lightsabers be available for Sith too?

• Total voters
That be cool. Also we need white sabers.
latest

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
he is afraid of reopening new discussions of old topics

this is a good idea for duel mode only if thats possible, would be a bit hard to determine in Open and i think that explains a lot of the no votes

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Close the thread then.
My mod rights for this section are revoked.
But anyway, since there is a poll for purple sabers, I'm not sure that this thread should be locked.
My reply is more about white sabers those also are getting discussed here -- in the old thread, white sabers and why they aren't in game was discussed thoroughly.
I'm just pointing out that people should use search and read previous threads before starting a new one, because your questions may be answered that way.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
No. When I implemented it, I explicitly made jedi and sith have non colliding colors for gameplay reasons. Just be glad Sith get _any_ color options. :)

It doesn't matter how many polls are won or how much the community wants these features implemented, the developers answers will always be no.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
No. When I implemented it, I explicitly made jedi and sith have non colliding colors for gameplay reasons. Just be glad Sith get _any_ color options. :)
Oops, only with this reply I finally realized that purple color is in game already and it's available for jedi.

Then no, no matching saber colors for jedi and sith, thank you.
It's already hard to tell a friend from a foe in game, please don't make it worse.
It doesn't matter how many polls are won or how much the community wants these features implemented, the developers answers will always be no.
Unlike some other occasions, this proposition has a pretty solid and valid reason to be declined.

Edit:
Or make it customizable on server side, at least. Sane server owners won't turn colliding colors on anyway.

Last edited:

Im not saying Sith should have the same colors as Jedi like blue and green that would make it lose its immersive feel xD,just purple.Some Siths use purple.