Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I feel he abused his power and ruined several potential movies that could have introduced a new continuum in movie making.

He should have retired in the early 2000s.

A pox on Nicholas Cage.

Also, mtv. Effing snowflakes.

Oh, you know which ones:) You know!

I don't know what your problem is but these snow flake jokes or whatever its pretty damn unfunny. You really need to cool it with the making-fun-of attitude.

Who are you and what have you done with the faker Pakistan? Stop pretending to be something you probably really are. :)

I feel underappreciated. I mean, you'd think people would figure it out by the name. Can it be any more obvious?
Don't trust me!

Trust me when I say that.

t(-_-)t

I feel underappreciated. I mean, you'd think people would figure it out by the name. Can it be any more obvious?
Don't trust me!

Trust me when I say that.

t(-_-)t

Man what are you even trying to say here? Is there a point? Some sort of argument maybe?

Holy crap...some people just have a hard time expressing themselves I guess.

D

Deleted member 1498

seems like you werent around the tR drama server time , yeah?
I was in their TS a lot, but left because of how goddamn cancerous they were. All I know is who runs tR and how bad they really are.

um sry but i run tr and there isint even much to run all i do as "Leader" is hand out smod and listen to everyones problems in DMS trust me para dosent do shit for the clan besides pay for a server. pls dnt try slander me or my clan when u were right there with us. i will exspose u boy and make u quit mb2 dnt try it u kno im ignorant like that.

oh and u didnt leave our ts we kiked you from it lol if u gonna try and say some shit tell the truth at least

D

Deleted member 1498

oh and u didnt leave our ts we kiked you from it lol if u gonna try and say some shit tell the truth at least
Still childish as always johnboi, and no, I left as soon as I started to not care and call y'all out on stuff. The choice to ban me was on Cpt/Paradine since they didn't like gettin' called out. You guys are/were drama whores. And honestly the idle threats you are making are really petty dude.

I'm glad Paradine isn't leading, but I'd imagine he's still there since he is paying for the server like you said, and if he's there most likely Cpt.Asd is there, who is even worse than Paradine. I'm sorry for my ignorance on the leadership, but you cannot really deny your past on the cancerous stuff you guys have done. Laming on duel servers, ruining Swizz's server, overall toxic comments and stuff you all like to rile up. It's not cool, bro.

And since I don't like continuing drama, I'd rather end it off here. There isn't much more to be discussed and my opinion won't change on you/tR considering what y'all have done.

Last edited by a moderator:
wat can i say im a childish petty person and the threats arent idle thats y u decided u ain want dis beef no more. and just cause 1 person is guily of a thing dosent mean we all are cause if that was the case u were with us as u stated urself so u would be in the same boat. if you really thot we were so bad idk why you would stick around for so long and when u get banned from ts is magically when we are super toxic canserous people (thats just a caweenkidink ;) ) and if u dnt like drama how bout u dnt speak about us and there would be no drama.

wat can i say im a childish petty person and the threats arent idle thats y u decided u ain want dis beef no more. and just cause 1 person is guily of a thing dosent mean we all are cause if that was the case u were with us as u stated urself so u would be in the same boat. if you really thot we were so bad idk why you would stick around for so long and when u get banned from ts is magically when we are super toxic canserous people (thats just a caweenkidink ;) ) and if u dnt like drama how bout u dnt speak about us and there would be no drama.

JohnFromSteam is still a way better person then any of you tR guys will ever be. You're constant VPN laming, copying server names, aliasing as community members and laming, hacking. The constant trolling is childish, and we are all led to assume that you have no lives. I was on the same Teamspeak with John, and when I pretty much said fuck you all and left you got all pissed and started fucking with my server and handing out my passwords after keylogging, getting all my accounts banned, ordering shit to my house.

OK SO SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT VPNS SWIZZ U PAYED FOR A VPN THAT WOULD WORK ON PANDE SINCE THEY PUT THE VPN SCRIPT ON THEIR SERVER AND YOU COULDENT PLAY THERE ANY MORE, AND U WERE THE ONE THAT WAS MAD WHEN U LEFT TS NOT US, MAD ENUFF THAT U TRIED TO SNITCH ON US TO AOD AND GIVE THEM THE VPNS U THOUGHT WE WERE USING, THAT WAS THE REASON Y I STARTED TO LAME ON UR SERVER, AND THAT WAS ME BY MYSELF, ALL THAT OTHER GOOFY SHIT YOU TALKING ABOUT IS FABRICATION

OK SO SINCE WE TALKING ABOUT VPNS SWIZZ U PAYED FOR A VPN THAT WOULD WORK ON PANDE SINCE THEY PUT THE VPN SCRIPT ON THEIR SERVER AND YOU COULDENT PLAY THERE ANY MORE, AND U WERE THE ONE THAT WAS MAD WHEN U LEFT TS NOT US, MAD ENUFF THAT U TRIED TO SNITCH ON US TO AOD AND GIVE THEM THE VPNS U THOUGHT WE WERE USING, THAT WAS THE REASON Y I STARTED TO LAME ON UR SERVER, AND THAT WAS ME BY MYSELF, ALL THAT OTHER GOOFY SHIT YOU TALKING ABOUT IS FABRICATION

That other Goofy shit I talk about is true, you were the main one laming on AoD servers under an alias, and were laming on my server way before I gave the VPN that bypasses the script up. I intentionally got the VPN from you guys to give it up to them, I didn't need it because I wasn't banned on there server like all of you guys are. Saying you guys did not use them is false also,cause you were using them since you were all banned.

not every1 in our ts was banned from pande and also i never said we didnt use vpns and i already admited to lameing and dnt try to act like u were some type of spy cause u were banned from aod and u used the vpn to play there until u got banned again for being a dummy thinking you did not have to alias. also i dont think you realise how many people alias on mb2 so dnt act like its some big sin and when we alias people know its us within 3 rounds so its not like we are hideing

its funny how everyone says we the toxic one when we usually just sit and laff at all the people who get mad and start to shit talk and flame. its the pot calling the kettle black really

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Alrighty boys, this thread has served its purpose and it's turning into a dramafest.

Mace-Windu-This-Partys-Over-Samuel-L-Jackson.gif

(Should you feel that it needs to be unlocked feel free to contact the mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.