Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Calling it now in like a year he's gonna be back and on the team too
8-ball says, "Future unclear."
I'd certainly be interested in rejoining but with the current people involved I don't see it happening. Or at least the current attitude towards things. I have far better uses of my time than arguing with those who can't see reason. I spent a stupid amount of time writing that OP and I didn't even cover everything I wanted to cover, nor was I allowed to. This is me bowing out from dealing with that.

@Chaos the Chaotic I think to be fair, I posted a bunch on here a few years ago about JKG and how it was superior to MB2. Part of it was me unabashedly shilling it but part of it was me was defending myself from haters, so I can understand how you might've gotten that perception. I'm still of the opinion that JKG is superior in quite a few ways from MB2 (more solid codebase, a more cohesive visual style, more solid gunplay, etc) but it clearly isn't in other ways (JKG's community is nonexistent and the development is more or less stalled). I'm not name-dropping in the OP to draw people's attention to those things or to divert people away from MB2, but to establish my background for those who don't know me.

(tl;dr, I understand your position, but allow me to counter by saying that my attitude has changed)

wait so i can join the mbii dev team not do anything and resign and complain and i still a kool title banner thingy 4 life? i know what i must do now xddddddddddddddddddddddddd

wait so i can join the mbii dev team not do anything and resign and complain and i still a kool title banner thingy 4 life? i know what i must do now xddddddddddddddddddddddddd
As if it matters on MB2 forum, in a year we'll already have another one.

Never had a facebook account and waved at myspace as it flew past me.:)

I'm a napster troll. A child forged in the 1st primordial ooze. Hell, my first online love was a dancer from NY named Deidre. Hmmmmm.

I will find her! Think she was Swedish. Huhu, watch out Sweden!

She was nearly identical to Ashley in looks if anyone other than Fonseca can recall:)

Never had a facebook account and waved at myspace as it flew past me.:)

I'm a napster troll. A child forged in the 1st primordial ooze. Hell, my first online love was a dancer from NY named Deidre. Hmmmmm.

I will find her! Think she was Swedish. Huhu, watch out Sweden!

She was nearly identical to Ashley in looks if anyone other than Fonseca can recall:)

chaos ;-;

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
So can you go back to doing the JKG saber update now?
Yeah, although it's going to be rather slow-going for a bit. 1.3.0 needs to get finished first (can't remember what I had left to finish on that... I think it's just the stuff pertaining to the visual display of what damage type a weapon does. Or maybe trading. Honestly can't remember.)

Status
Not open for further replies.